Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC (33857 Views)

This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / 276 New COVID-19 Cases, 74 Discharged And 16 Deaths On May 26 - (1741 Tested) / 22 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 276. 6 Deaths, 44 Discharged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by lexy2014: 8:10pm On May 31, 2020
BLUELemon:
that disease isn't a scam.

If you have any one or better still a nurse working at teaching hospitals ask them about it.
That covid is real as fvck

Yet they show us empty isolation centres
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Yet they show us empty isolation centres
Why would they show you images of the patients? Do you understand the word privacy?
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by rottennaija(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2020
YorubaKinging:
It's all a scam
Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Luckydubby7(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2020
BLUELemon:
that disease isn't a scam.

If you have any one or better still a nurse working at teaching hospitals ask them about it.
That covid is real as fvck
. Oga don't allow these people to deceive you. They are cashing out big time.

1 Like

Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by AdeniyiA(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2020
Very simple, a certain type of Malaria will surely come out COVID_19 positive with your fake scamdemic testing kits

1 Like

Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by moderatedguy: 8:18pm On May 31, 2020
hotwax:
awon ole.

End the needles lockdown now. Malaria kills more than corona.

But come to think of it. Malaria, HIV, Measles, Hepathasis A,B has stopped killing people. See miracle
Lol my belle ......the Scam no be here ooo
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Luckydubby7(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2020
BLUELemon:
Why would they show you images of the patients? Do you understand the word privacy?
. But u enjoyed watching America, Italy, Spain, China etc isolations centers? Are the governments and medical personnel over there fools?

4 Likes

Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by udemzyudex(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2020
Which means they only have malaria or other symptoms of malaria and not covid-19 but nobody want to take chances.
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by bottlewater1(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
You do not know and you imposed a total lockdown on the people..

Confused government , Keep exposing your scamdemic to the general public.

no be their fault now we still mumu big time
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:21pm On May 31, 2020
useless stupid people!!!
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by RedBororo(m): 8:23pm On May 31, 2020
na scam na scam , pray make u no see am

1 Like

Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by hajilee101(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2020
yanabasee1:
It's all a scam..... The said death people over the virus isn't coronavirus....

This coronavirus shares the same symptoms with malaria and even get treated by malaria drugs.... Therefore, people could be dying of malaria and not this virus....

God go bless you!
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 31, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. Oga don't allow these people to deceive you. They are cashing out big time.
Naa you sabi..
Good luck
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 31, 2020
SirWarlock:
While I'm saddened about what's going on in America, they should gear up for another wave of the virus. It is what it is. The issue in Nigeria is that they didn't really utilize the lockdown and it's now government is thinking about reducing the strain sad
Probably wave will increase, i pray there should not be increase in death rate this time, the aged people are the one to suffer it, and the youth in america are very stubborn i mean some of them, they should have seek justice in a lawfully way, this is really taking people job, well for Nigeria, if i was the president of Nigeria i would use the money from corona virus programme to build good and capable hospital in various state of Nigeria, incase the second or third wave arrive but i the president full know that there will be no virus in my country, since foreign country are helping me by sending money i will put the money into good use and develop my country. So that the death of highly placed people all over my country will not happen again but since it is nigeria the president will share the money and use it to buy the lastest predo jeep and range rover well it is the unborn children, you are giving a bad future too. God bless Nigeria, God bless America.
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 31, 2020
What if every sickness we have in this world are just different types of malaria? Even HIV has malaria-like symptoms at first.
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2020
YorubaKinging:
It's all a scam
Go to their isolation centre without a mask and come and say it's a scam
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by texazzpete(m): 8:37pm On May 31, 2020
The most stupid people are the ones that go “if COVID 19 is real, how come nobody knows anyone who has died of the virus in Nigeria “

I don’t know anyone who has died of Malaria or Lassa fever in the past 5 years. Does that mean Malaria and Lassa Fever are scams too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by fredie107(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2020
All lies......
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Ryocaj(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2020
The 7,276 is d scam
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by cribby: 8:42pm On May 31, 2020
That 7,276 na malaria fever cases jor. This thing ti sun mi. Abi did it fall on their heads ni.
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Love48(f): 8:48pm On May 31, 2020
This is ridiculous
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Babatunde7109(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

https://punchng.com/how-7276-patients-contracted-covid-19-in-nigeria-unknown-ncdc/

A graph showing COVID-19 cases in Nigeria as of May 31, 2020 (Data source: NCDC)

I could smell incompetence and deceit dazzling in the air.

It is a pity that the NCDC is trying to make us feel bad without noticing that they are shading themselves with nonwashable, dirty colours.

I mean, how would they have 7276 carriers of COVID-19 without any knowledge of where and how they contract the virus? Weird, right? There is no way two persons among them won't have a similar trace pattern - maybe working in the same place, or attended a particular church service, or prayed in the same mosque. At least, there must be something similar about two persons from that huge number, if they really trace their cases competently. Well, I doubt if they really trace their cases at all.

The first two weeks we had as lockdown, was meant for contact tracing. Then we had another one, and another one. And now, all we get is that above 70% of the continuous rising COVID-19 cases cannot be traced to their sources. That's really, really poor! I mean, we (Nigerians) sacrificed a lot for them to trace those cases and at the end of the day, this is what we get.

Well, since their (the virus carrier) contact tracing cannot be done, let's just assume that they are only suffering from common cold, catarrh etc. Let's make that a generalized statement for them.

1 Like

Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by nurex01(m): 9:07pm On May 31, 2020
Babatunde7109:

I could smell incompetence and deceit dazzling in the air.

It is a pity that the NCDC is trying to make us feel bad without noticing that they are shading themselves with nonwashable, dirty colours.

I mean, how would they have 7276 carriers of COVID-19 without any knowledge of where and how they contract the virus? Weird, right? There is no way two persons among them won't have a similar trace pattern - maybe working in the same place, or attended a particular church service, or prayed in the same mosque. At least, there must be something similar about two persons from that huge number, if they really trace their cases competently. Well, I doubt if they really trace their cases at all.

The first two weeks we had as lockdown, was meant for contact tracing. Then we had another one, and another one. And now, all we get is that above 70% of the continuous rising COVID-19 cases cannot be traced to their sources. That's really, really poor! I mean, we (Nigerians) sacrificed a lot for them to trace those cases and at the end of the day, this is what we get.

Well, since their (the virus carrier) contact tracing cannot be done, let's just assume that they are only suffering from common cold, catarrh etc. Let's make that a generalized statement for them.

Many people won't give the actual place they contract it because then if you could remember when they started tracing contacts, they said people who arrived from abroad gave fake contacts and Numbers.

So, Nigeria problem no be here. grin
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Shinexprints(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2020
You're not showing us live feeds instead ure showing us graph. God help us...
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by DriggityDre: 9:14pm On May 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 31, 2020
OPEN everywhere - shutdown the isolation centers let us all test our immunity to Covid19 **Insert sarcasm here**
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Otunski: 9:20pm On May 31, 2020
Rubbish talk.
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 31, 2020
Wetin kill Fela mama, na unknown soldier, Nigerian government, unknown government, comedy
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Oteikwu1(m): 9:26pm On May 31, 2020
Ole nii everybody
APC self no sabi administration
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 31, 2020
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by udison123(f): 9:57pm On May 31, 2020
We are the number one and Best Roof Company in Lagos, Nigeria. We have been in business for over 10 years and counting.

We sell Stone Coated Roofing Sheet(also known as Gerard) with beautiful designs like Shingles, Bond, Milano, Classic and Roman.

This Modern design of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet is:
1. Water proof,
2. Fire resistant,
3. Sound proof,
4. Does not fade and
5. Comes with 50 Years Warranty.

Reach us on 07088999644... 07088999644.... 07088999644....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent / Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far / 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.