Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC (33860 Views)

This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / 276 New COVID-19 Cases, 74 Discharged And 16 Deaths On May 26 - (1741 Tested) / 22 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 276. 6 Deaths, 44 Discharged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by crackhouse(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
You do not know and you imposed a total lockdown on the people..

Confused government , Keep exposing your scamdemic to the general public.

try to understand English.
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Nanavati(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2020
formation for cash out
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2020
Nigeria not doing enough test to find out more infectious people, all NCDC is doing is roll out fabricated figures to deceive the people
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:29pm On May 31, 2020
And how d truth of all d lies about covik-one nine birus will b unraveled will also b unknown to u fifle. In other countries patients find it difficult to breath even with standard ventilators but down here they patients protest for unfair treatment and even read txt msg,do whatsapp,make,answer calls.

1 Like

Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by kaymicxy(m): 2:48am On Jun 01, 2020
I won't denie the fact that there is Corona virus in this country, but I don't believe the increase is all as a result the virus. Isn't it obvious by now that 90% of the case is not covid 19 related but of malaria cause I see more people going to pharmacy or hospital and returning home as malaria diagnosed patients.
All I know is that the numbers will keep increasing as much as more people are tested. Even if the country is on a ten-year lockdown, the numbers will never decrease because over 60% of the country battles with malaria, and it's a day to day thing.
To me all this is just overhyped, afterall we've had worst cases than this. Nevertheless, we all know the precautions so let's implement them and go back to our daily activities.
As time goes businesses keeps collapsing...

1 Like

Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by lordatkinson07(m): 3:35am On Jun 01, 2020
These people don't know what lies to tell Nigerians again. And yet have to tell lies that more than 7 thousands people contracted the virus without explanation on how they came about it.
It is in the four-corner of their rooms they got the virus nah.

Stewpid people.

I know one thing for sure;
When the money finish, the virus will end.
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by lexy2014: 5:30am On Jun 01, 2020
BLUELemon:
Why would they show you images of the patients? Do you understand the word privacy?
So d other countries that show images of corona patients don't no d meaning of privacy?
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by SirWarlock: 6:41am On Jun 01, 2020
kaymicxy:
I won't denie the fact that there is Corona virus in this country, but I don't believe the increase is all as a result the virus. Isn't it obvious by now that 90% of the case is not covid 19 related but of malaria cause I see more people going to pharmacy or hospital and returning home as malaria diagnosed patients.
All I know is that the numbers will keep increasing as much as more people are tested. Even if the country is on a ten-year lockdown, the numbers will never decrease because over 60% of the country battles with malaria, and it's a day to day thing.
To me all this is just overhyped, afterall we've had worst cases than this. Nevertheless, we all know the precautions so let's implement them and go back to our daily activities.
As time goes businesses keeps collapsing...
So health workers don't know how to diagnose again grin
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by SirWarlock: 6:43am On Jun 01, 2020
lexy2014:

So d other countries that show images of corona patients don't no d meaning of privacy?
then question the media on why they're covering the frontline action cos just yesterday on channels, they showed how a health who recovered from the virus was complaining of stigmatization from people around him.
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2020
But why can't NCDC show videos (& if possible interviews) of the sick patients in isolation centers even if their faces are blurred?

At least to convince all the doubting Thomas.

Until then, Covid-19 in Nigeria remains a scam to many.
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by lexy2014: 7:10am On Jun 01, 2020
SirWarlock:
then question the media on why they're covering the frontline action cos just yesterday on channels, they showed how a health who recovered from the virus was complaining of stigmatization from people around him.

U didn't d question I asked: d other countries that show images of corona patients don't no d meaning of privacy?
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by MozB: 7:10am On Jun 01, 2020
Sincerely i dont believe this at all
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Pthumble(m): 7:33am On Jun 01, 2020
coronavirus in Nigeria is a scam
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Pthumble(m): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2020
coronavirus in Nigeria is a scam ;Dcoronavirus in Nigeria is a scam
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by Ripama: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2020
Useless people. Tell us exactly wetin those Chinese come do for naija.
Re: How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC by lililiu: 3:42am On Jun 02, 2020
I thought this virus � was new�� I had the flu in November and I thought I was dead. It was the worst flu I ever had now it got me thinking � remember I told y’all this lady was being weird on the plane��� let me pull that tweet up she probably gave #coronavirus to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? / How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent / Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.