Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Obaseki Orders Full Investigation Into Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Orders Full Investigation Into Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (317 Views)

Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation / SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren / Obaseki Orders Removal Of Mace From Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Orders Full Investigation Into Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student by BleedingPen: 3:57pm On May 31, 2020
Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki has ordered full investigation into the alleged rape and murder of Miss Vera Uwaila Omozuwa, a 100 level student of the University of Benin.

Igbere TV had reported the death of the 22-year-old, who was said to have been raped at a church where she had gone to read on Friday, around Ikpoba Hill area of Benin City where she lives.

In a tweet sighted by Igbere TV on his official Twitter handle Sunday, Governor Obaseki said he had ordered the police to identify and bring the culprits to book.

The tweet reads, “I have ordered the Nigeria Police Force to thoroughly investigate the circumstances that led to the death of Miss Vera Uwaila Omozuwa, a 100-level student of the University of Benin (UNIBEN).

“The Nigeria Police Force has been mandated to identify, arrest and prosecute anyone found culpable in her death. The Violence Against Persons (VAP) Law is in effect in our state.

“Using this law, we would ensure to investigate what exactly transpired and deal decisively with the those found complicit in the dastardly act, whoever they might be.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1353461/nigerian-student-raped-inside-church-smashed-death-photos/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: Obaseki Orders Full Investigation Into Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student by BleedingPen: 3:59pm On May 31, 2020

Re: Obaseki Orders Full Investigation Into Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student by recievesense: 4:02pm On May 31, 2020
good
Re: Obaseki Orders Full Investigation Into Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student by Enoch07: 4:02pm On May 31, 2020
where NPF wan start from, no forensic, thumb prints or DNA test. abeg I'll advise we look to the good old babalawos to do d needful asap. my 1kobo.
Re: Obaseki Orders Full Investigation Into Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student by recievesense: 4:02pm On May 31, 2020
lala fp
Re: Obaseki Orders Full Investigation Into Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student by hammerpP: 4:03pm On May 31, 2020
WEN THOUSANDS OF FULANI YOUNG MEN ARE BROUGHT TO A ZONE WITHOUT WOMEN OR MONEY.

NA RAPE GO END AM.
Re: Obaseki Orders Full Investigation Into Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 31, 2020
Could have been a set up by cultists
Re: Obaseki Orders Full Investigation Into Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 31, 2020
hammerpP:
WEN THOUSANDS OF FULANI YOUNG MEN ARE BROUGHT TO A ZONE WITHOUT WOMEN OR MONEY.

NA RAPE GO END AM.
When millions of Akpu invade another region na

Crime

Baby factories

Prostitution

Child trafficking

Drugs

Go end am too
Re: Obaseki Orders Full Investigation Into Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student by hammerpP: 4:12pm On May 31, 2020
[s]
Drchristian:

When millions of Akpu yamu.Ri evade another region na

Crime

Baby factories

Prostitution

Child trafficking

Drugs

Go end am
[/s]

I have noticed u. Dr Ashawo! Your father must be a herdsman, who rape your mother at her farm.

THE SECOND GROUP OF SUSPECT ARE CULTIST IN EDO STATE.

EDO IS HOME TO CULTIST LIKE, AIYE, EIYE, AYELALA, U NAME IT, THEY HAVE IT.

THIS LADY MURDER MADE ME SPEECHLESS LAST NIGHT.

I COULD NOT BRING MYSELF TO COMMENT ON THAT THREAD WITH BLOOD AND HER LYING UNCONSCIOUS.

(1) (Reply)

LASG Commences Physical Verification, Issuance Of Safety Compliance Certificates / Court Has Told Obaseki, Shaibu To Stop Wasting Their Time – Godwin Erhahon / The Great Unknowns On The Road To 2023 (II)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.