Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) (91859 Views)

President Buhari Appoints Mohammed Abdullahi As Minister Of Environment / Ahmad Lawan Marries Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid - Wedding Photos (Sahara Reporters) / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by festacman(m): 11:59pm On May 31, 2020
nairalandankrah:

shataap

shataap
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by VEE2010(m): 12:17am On Jun 01, 2020
Congratulations to him. He took the best decision, it not easy at least distractions would be avoided.
Happy married life, Sir!
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by ademidedavid(f): 2:20am On Jun 01, 2020
tunary:
Abi? na sense you talk o
All is well brother, we go all make am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by lordatkinson07(m): 3:18am On Jun 01, 2020
One of the reasons these pepu steal our common wealth is to get married to young ladies and frolick around with others. It is well
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by megama: 4:51am On Jun 01, 2020
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/at-65-customs-boss-hameed-ali-takes-new-wife/
The only army officer that knows what custom work is all about.
I respect Buhari for his appointment.
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Atlantis585: 5:50am On Jun 01, 2020
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/at-65-customs-boss-hameed-ali-takes-new-wife/
Haba! These people prick no dey rest? 65 years old and you still dey marry?
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 5:55am On Jun 01, 2020
Deicide:
We men are always the price and not women. As a man you can get married at the age of 90 and still have children, so what is the rush? Why do we still have guys that always ass lick women instead of the other way around?
bros abeg take it easy, these ones marry for companionship not children, sensible men are already grandpas at 65-70. having your first child at 60 is fvcking bad idea.
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by thecommunist(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2020
Weldone
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2020
Na him driver, maiguard and him children go dey fok am for am. Useless man
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2020
Atlantis585:

Haba! These people prick no dey rest? 65 years old and you still dey marry?
no mind the yeye man
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by BUCHI0573: 8:04am On Jun 01, 2020
Congrat Boss

Pls finish d recruitment u started
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Str8talk21: 10:47am On Jun 01, 2020
The Beauty and the Ugly.
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
No physical distancing
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hmmmm, he won't have the strength to satisfy her.
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by rhames(m): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by yeminiz(m): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
The ex-boyfriend of the new wedded wife has filed lawsuit against her....he wants back the money he spent on her through out when the relationship is on.

9.2 million naira
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by EFFRAKATA: 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Walai Older men marrying younger girls are like 5 & 6...

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
recievesense:
I said use common sense you refused. What is underage? No you get coconut head, you no dey hear word!

I said that the woman was underage when Kanu bought her, you said that I was wrong. I asked you her age at the time but you replied by saying that she was in the second or third year in the university. So? Mention her age or keep quiet forever

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by recievesense: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
maasoap:

I said that the woman was underage when Kanu bought her, you said that I was wrong. I asked her age at the time but you replied by saying that she in the second or third year in the university. So? Mention her age or keep quiet forever
Oga u win abeg make i focus on wetin go bring money. You win. all na underage. shege
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 02, 2020
kikero:

Go and read the article again

The man's first wife died 2 years ago. And that was, to all intents and purposes, his only wife then.Nothing like concubine, nothing like other wife then self.

The man is getting married again. Or are widowers not free to remarry? Shey widowers don't remarry in your locality.Shey dem dey do 'man fit be wood pass other man ' well well?

Plus the man had 4 kids with wife no 1. Wife that he was married to for over 20 years self.

You people should abandon this bigotry of a thing. You are here complaining and assuming. Meanwhile, many educated Northerners don't believe in polygamy self. Even fanatics like ZakZaky have one wife self.

Help me tell them.
Northerners don't care what happens down South, but to a Southerner all his life revolves round the Northerner.
Is it that Northerners don't have rights to religious belief, right to exercise their franchise, right to express themselves freely!
Today is polygamy, tmrrw it is Almajiri, next tomrrw is who Northerners vote for during elections, next is the man is too old or the bride is too young (marriage is the problem, but a girl of 10yrs can be a prostitute).
Don't they have more pressing issues of their own?

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Kuruptnigga: 9:15am On Jun 02, 2020
LoveToRead:
Love again.

Happy married life.
Bross I greet ooh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele / What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.