Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) (91854 Views)

President Buhari Appoints Mohammed Abdullahi As Minister Of Environment / Ahmad Lawan Marries Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid - Wedding Photos (Sahara Reporters) / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by ednut1(m): 6:36pm On May 31, 2020
Azmanaty:
The only thing in the mind of these guys up north is fvck, marriage, women!!

Once they get into the seat of power, they start marrying plenty wives..

Its high time we start cutting dicks of aspiring political leaders from the north. Not as if they can make good decisions while in those seats
with the ones wey dey marry wife and the ones wey dey get many side chicks plus actress in the south. Any difference

5 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by BigBelleControl(m): 6:37pm On May 31, 2020
Fresh fish
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Enculer: 6:37pm On May 31, 2020
Paediphilia from cradle to grave.

Terrible people

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 31, 2020
Azmanaty:

Its high time we start cutting dicks of aspiring political leaders from the north. Not as if they can make good decisions while in those seats

Kukuma off me grin grin
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Azmanaty: 6:37pm On May 31, 2020
ednut1:
with the ones wey dey marry wife and the ones wey dey get many side chicks plus actress in the south. Any difference

Their southern counterparts dont see women the way they do. Their own obsession for women is out of this world
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 31, 2020
Why are these old men doing this to us?
Just look at this beautiful girl. cry
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Harrison4adam(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2020
This old man wan kpekus ... Congratulations to the woman..she just need to hold on for few years and enjoy her bounty.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 31, 2020
[quote][/ smiley
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by jumper524(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2020
Azmanaty:

get your sense back.
your brain is negatively positioned to speak against the North.
your comment makes no sense.

7 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by walexyf1(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2020
So @65 dis man still tink of marrying. E b tinx
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2020
I feel jealous already. This man is very lucky. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Azmanaty: 6:38pm On May 31, 2020
jumper524:
get your sense back.
your brain is negatively positioned to speak against the North.
your comment makes no sense.

I am not senile like your god from k state
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by zoghys: 6:39pm On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
Happy married life Mallam.....

I just the think how this Old man go fit handle this young girl..

Don't bet on that. He who sees it know it.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by jumper524(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2020
Enculer:

Terrible people
65 year old man marrying a full grown adult after the death of his wife is now peadopile abi?

may be you should Google man devour child on Google and see what regions comes out most so you can be disappointed in yoursef.

11 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by wizod(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2020
can dis old man sexually satisfy dis little sex hungry girl?
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by jumper524(m): 6:40pm On May 31, 2020
Azmanaty:

I am not senile like your god from k state
my God??
maybe you should up your productivity level and reason appropriately so people can look at you and say you have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by wizod(m): 6:40pm On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
Happy married life Mallam.....

I just the think how this Old man go fit handle this young girl..
where is nwaamaikpe of all people?

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by meum: 6:41pm On May 31, 2020
Ok
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Azmanaty: 6:42pm On May 31, 2020
jumper524:
my God??
maybe you should up your productivity level and reason appropriately so people can look at you and say you have sense.

You lack basic reasoning/sense. Everyone can't think backward like you.
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 31, 2020
humilitypays:
Lol, the only thing they know is to fight to get government appointment and juicy job through killing, terrorism, threats, juju, and then sit back and loot to marry numerous wives and keep uncountable concubines cry

When it comes to innovation and human capital development to create wealth from nothing and to turn Nigeria's fortune around without depending on crude oil, they score zero, but they are always first to scream fight against corruption with their looting agbada angry angry

Northern Nigeria is Nigeria's number 1 problem why Nigeria has remained a 4th world country despite enormous crude oil wealth of many decades angry

Oga bros, calm down and go and read the article again...

The man has been a widower for 2 years. He was married to one wife for decades. He is remarrying after he has finsihed burying his first wife, and even done moruning for am well well.

Or abi widowers for your village no fit marry again??

Or are you saying that...God forbid...if your wife dies, you will live as a monk for the rest of your life, and not marry again??

Nigerians self.

6 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by relicng: 6:43pm On May 31, 2020
Everything is choice, Enjoy your marriage.
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Charly68: 6:43pm On May 31, 2020
Baba need someone to take good care of him,the job he is doing is very cumbersome..happy married life..
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by LoveToRead: 6:43pm On May 31, 2020
Love again.

Happy married life.
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:43pm On May 31, 2020
humilitypays:
Lol, the only thing they know how to do very well is to fight to get government appointment and juicy government job through killing, terrorism, threats, juju, and then sit back and loot Nigeria's commonwealth to marry numerous wives and keep uncountable concubines cry

When it comes to innovation and human capital development to create wealth from nothing and to turn Nigeria's fortune around without depending on crude oil, they score zero, but they are always first to scream fight against corruption with their looting agbada angry angry

Northern Nigeria is Nigeria's number 1 problem and reason why Nigeria has remained a 4th world country despite enormous crude oil wealth of many decades angry

God bless you my brother.. Nice write up..
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 31, 2020
Enculer:

Terrible people

Go and look at the pictures accompanying the article. Does that woman look like a child to you??

At least possibly late 20's if not even older self.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:44pm On May 31, 2020
shey na this 80-year old looking man be 65 years old?

I can't believe this.

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by jumper524(m): 6:44pm On May 31, 2020
Azmanaty:

You lack basic reasoning/sense. Everyone can't think backward like you.
you never made any sense and you still haven't made any sense.
the oy thing creative about you is how to insult not how to think..
remove your brain, your neck is suffering already from carrying empty load.

2 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 6:44pm On May 31, 2020
kikero:

Oga bros, calm down and go and read the article again...

The man has been a widower for 2 years. He was married to one wife for decades. He is remarrying after he has finsihed burying his first wife, and even done moruning for am well well.

Or abi widowers for your village no fit marry again??

Or are you saying that...God forbid...if your wife dies, you will live as a monk for the rest of your life, and not marry again??

Nigerians self.
I don't want to read any news about Northern Nigeria's looting politicians that looted Nigeria's destiny away since 1970, they should hurry and join their Boko Haram to form their own Arewastan Islamic Republic and let Southern Nigeria be angry angry
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Comedian2019: 6:44pm On May 31, 2020
These girls no dey fear fa
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by kristisking(m): 6:44pm On May 31, 2020
Yes, steal our money and marry new wives, that is what they know how to do
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Easysolution(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele / What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.