Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,786 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu (3204 Views)

Yoruba Have No Lands For Cattle Colony - Obasanjo Replies Presidency / The Biggest Problem The Yoruba Have In This World Is The Igbo Problem - Marcus K / BREAKING: Yoruba Have No Choice But To Support Buhari In 2019.- Alaafin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 31, 2020
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 31, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:

He didn't talk abt Nnamdi Azikwe that sided with the FG while his kinsmen are been killed..

Did Kanu forget that too??

Fine, he blamed Awolowo for his policies.. He didn't blamed Gowon, he didn't blame Azikwe, why only Awolowo??

But what abt Azikwe, an igbo man.. What did he do to savage the killing of his folks?

Intelligent Igbos pls help out

Cc; AhoadaRivers adadike benevento MinorityOpinion

I've a well detailed article that's show how igbos against wish of the rest of old Eastern region boot-licked the northerners. Very detailed
Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by ThatFairGuy: 8:24pm On May 31, 2020
Adaibeku:
Uncle okwu , wat did u expect from d coward, hausa will never do that to us d igbos , great Dora akunyili a fearless female just like d rest of Igbo women , busted yaradua's corpse ,
Wat tinubu n his worshippers cannot do, see where it has landed Dem , cowardice is alarmingly disgraceful, dey missed d opportunity to be president wen buhari died , smh
Where these incessant chestbeatings will take you guys to I don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by ThatFairGuy: 8:26pm On May 31, 2020
Who listens to Nnamdi Kanu again, with his ancestral madness passing over to the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by TheRareGem1(f): 8:58pm On May 31, 2020
Do you know the pregnant woman Nnamdi Kanu was caught having sex with in a Lagos hotel when the DSS arrested him in 2015 was Amaka Ekwo. Amaka Kanu's prostitute was his secretary till his death. We hear she's crying uncontrollably daily.

MinorityOpinion:

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by Ayangalu2019(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2020
smiley
Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by TheRareGem1(f): 9:00pm On May 31, 2020
Imposter Nnamdi Kalu..you allow this to happen in your eyes? Even the real Nnamdi Kalu before he died, as we known him for cawordice and senseless rant man in the country.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by Thunder1010: 9:02pm On May 31, 2020
Please tell wailers that there is no gain in telling lies. Osinbajo is the vice president, and there is nothing anybody could do

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by Thunder1010: 9:05pm On May 31, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is dead.

Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by Jhayphil: 9:06pm On May 31, 2020
KANU is always distracted. Keeps concerning himself with Zoo business. Pathetic clone. When does he ever think or talk about the realization of Biafra? Does he have a plan for Biafra sef? He doesn't strike me like a serious minded person.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by okefranci: 9:08pm On May 31, 2020
I heard that MNK has passed away so how come he's still comment on nairaland, oh I could remember it's Kanu impostor

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by OgundeleTeju: 9:10pm On May 31, 2020
There is no amount this impostor post about the Vp that can make me change my mind towards this man,you just want to get relevant and I can’t blame you but ur followers

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by yommen: 9:20pm On May 31, 2020
muykem:
Ok. We have heard you but how is this be a strategy toward your Biafra actualization. I am still imagine the level of frustration among Igbo that throw this guy up as a leader. I have never seen or hear him bring out any strategy on how he intended to actualize Biafra.

With people like Kanu, the Igbos will never have a sense of direction.

If all he does is to display hatred towards Yorubas and not seek to channel the intelligence and resourcefulness of Igbos towards their dream of Biafra actualisation, Igbos are doomed. Fine, the Hausas are in power, a Yoruba man in Obasanjo actually ruled for 8 years.

Atiku would have ruled if not that he wouldn't exercise patience with OBJ. Jonathan ruled because he exhibited extraordinary traits of patience. Osibanjo is a thoroughbred Omoluwabi(the holy concept). He exercised that patience for 5 years already. He'll exercise it to the end. Remember that they saw the potentials in him and tried to kill him through plane crash but he escaped. They know he is light in the darkness so they try to silence him. Night never lasts forever. The light will shine soon. Abba Kyari was deleted you know. The light will shine. And by then , Nnamdi Kanu will still continue to wail, while the light shines.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by TheRareGem1(f): 9:23pm On May 31, 2020
IPOB youths should wake up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by ojokolax: 9:39pm On May 31, 2020
I'm guessing this means that the vice president that the dead MNK was looking for has been found.
Now all that is left is for IPOB to demand proof of life from their fallen leader.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by tatatar: 9:40pm On May 31, 2020
Yet the toilet manager position is too great for them to smell for the next 100 years

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by Muna4real(f): 10:02pm On May 31, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Oga please I beg you. Stop spreading fake news.
Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by Muna4real(f): 10:09pm On May 31, 2020
TheRareGem1:
IPOB youths should wake up.

What is the need of posting that picture. Those ladies are kanu's sisters. The first one is married while the fair one is into music. She is his youngest sister. She strongly supported him when he was arrested together with the family. She is also married.

Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by Muna4real(f): 10:11pm On May 31, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Do you know the pregnant woman Nnamdi Kanu was caught having sex with in a Lagos hotel when the DSS arrested him in 2015 was Amaka Ekwo. Amaka Kanu's prostitute was his secretary till his death. We hear she's crying uncontrollably daily.

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 31, 2020
Adaibeku:
[s]Uncle okwu , wat did u expect from d coward, hausa will never do that to us d igbos , great Dora akunyili a fearless female just like d rest of Igbo women , busted yaradua's corpse ,
Wat tinubu n his worshippers cannot do, see where it has landed Dem , cowardice is alarmingly disgraceful, dey missed d opportunity to be president wen buhari died , smh[/s]

Here, I did you a favour and crossed out this incoherent and poorly written comment.
Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 31, 2020
Muna4real:

Oga please I beg you. Stop spreading fake news.

I swear, it's on Kanu page go check am
Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by Muna4real(f): 10:28pm On May 31, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I swear, it's on Kanu page go check am

Kanu has over one million different pages and accounts on facebook, twitter and instagram. Imposters are behind them just to spread hate. Some say that Kanu said that you should kill yorubas, then another one will be begging yorubas for cooperation .They all say different things. I don't believe any. I'm smarter than that.
Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 31, 2020
TheRareGem1:

You mean this woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 31, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Who listens to Nnamdi Kanu again, with his ancestral madness passing over to the Igbos

Pls don't kill me with laugh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 31, 2020
Muna4real:

Kanu has over one million different pages and accounts on facebook, twitter and instagram. Imposters are behind them just to spread hate. Some say that Kanu said that you should kill yorubas, then another one will be begging yorubas for cooperation .They all say different things. I don't believe any. I'm smarter than that.

A Biafra that can't differentiate between fake and real Kanu page, what a shame. Go to Kanu page and see it there
Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by Topsic70: 11:50pm On May 31, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

grin cheesy I don't how he's creating multiple accounts at a time, he has like 30 account that I know
Its because of d ease or joining nairaland brah.
All dts needed is just an email and u r good to go.
The more d email account u have, d more nairaland accounts u can open.

One of d ways of eliminating this malaise is to link each nairalander's moniker to his/her device's IP address.

With DT, no one will be able to have more than one moniker per phone.
Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by Muna4real(f): 12:00am On Jun 01, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

A Biafra that can't differentiate between fake and real Kanu page, what a shame. Go to Kanu page and see it there

A person that can't differentiate between a fake and real page is an animal in a zoo.
Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by Susu888(m): 12:02am On Jun 01, 2020
It seems prof Osinbajo is giving them sleepless nights because they know bubu wan give am the mantle 2023 to continue the good work.

Wether you like it or not nigeria must progress!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 01, 2020
Muna4real:

A person that can't differentiate between a fake and real page is an animal in a zoo.

Post a link to Kanu page, let's see if you know the real Kanu cheesy I dare you
Re: Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 01, 2020
Topsic70:

Its because of d ease or joining nairaland brah.
All dts needed is just an email and u r good to go.
The more d email account u have, d more nairaland accounts u can open.

One of d ways of eliminating this malaise is to link each nairalander's moniker to his/her device's IP address.

With DT, no one will be able to have more than one moniker per phone.

Excellent, he need tough hand cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Million Youths To Occupy Southern Nigerua Tomorrow / People Violating Igbos Sit At Home Orders Under Attacks See Photos / Table Of 2011 Presidential Election And Why Jonathan Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.