Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,657 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

You Are not Barren you Just don't know this - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Are not Barren you Just don't know this (410 Views)

I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. / I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are not Barren you Just don't know this by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 31, 2020
Nature can not make a mistake and if peradventure there is a family of yours or probably even you undergoing some form of delay in fertility, you don't need to cry over anything or look down on yourself that you are infertile or "incomplete". The honest truth is you are actually a very normal individual and you must first tell yourself that.

The female reproductive system is a very dynamic system and it works in a particular fashion. A delay in childbearing may not mean you are infertile infact, I have a colleague who finally had a child after 7 years of marriage.

Take it or leave it but there are some things you must do as a woman to only reduce this delay. The women we call barren in the world today are only ignorant as they don't know how to alleviate this common situation.

Without wasting your time, I'd get right to my point.

To boost your fertility as a woman, you must put the following into consideration.

1. Natural Fertility Aids:

Foods rich in iron, Folic acid, zinc and vitamin D are best for women who are trying to boost their fertility and this is what most artificial drugs and supplement actually try to offer.

A diet rich in protein is also very helpful in this case as proteins are building foods that could help out repair any worn out tissue in the reproductive system.

2. General Healthy living

Some women actually dont know what general healthy living is. To some people, cleanliness is all of it but that is only a side to the coin. General healthy living also entails keeping fit and burning off excess weight and fat that could interrupt with the formation of a baby. Some women actually find this to be a problem not even having a baby implanted in the first place. When a woman does not work out appropriately, fatty tissue can clog the baby's domain in the uterus which could cause a miscarriage. Infact, to form a baby and for proper development of the baby, you must keep fit and eat healthy.

3. Try Supplements

Well to some women, taking supplements directly to support the diet may just be the way out. These supplements are rich in nutrients that could actually boost the fertility of a woman and ensure proper delivery.

However before you seek out Any supplement, you must ensure you see your doctor or pharmacist.

4. Sometimes, it may not be your problem, it could be your man

I have observed in my experience that the major cause of infertility in homes is actually a low sperm count which is actually the fault of the man. Low sperm count can result in a number of factors but not to worry, it can be alleviated as well. Low Sperm count is just like when you are short on blood and it's not really much of a big deal if taken care properly. Proper dieting and avoidance of alcohol and cigarettes can actually help boost sperm count.

5. Antibiotic misuse

Sometimes, the delay in pregnancy may be caused by our wreckless behaviour. I'd explain hereafter. You have a headache, you must take an antibiotic to calm it down... You have stomach pain, you must use antibiotics.

As a pharmacist by profession, I'd tell you vividly and outwardly that antibiotics can do more harm than good if used wrecklessly. Before you carry on to use an antibiotic you must seek permission or consent from your doctor. I have seen so many female patients come down with this vaginal rash usually weeks after marriage and in using the wrong antibiotics they generate serious problems for themselves.

I'd shock you with this, most antibiotics in a woman trying to get pregnant cause serious fertility issues and the death of the growing baby.

Pls let's be guided... Most importantly, you must pray, always hand everything over to God and believe me, there is nothing to big to be solved... Your time will come... I have seen so many testimonies from so many women who were once worried like you.
Re: You Are not Barren you Just don't know this by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 01, 2020
But can a 50 years still conceive

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Abandons Wife And Daughters Because They Have Blue Eyes / Health Benefits Of Soymilk / House Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.