Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum (31763 Views)

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Ikeboboafri: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2019
A new mum identified as Amara took to Instagram to share her happiness, disclosed that she was barren for 16 years and also used her sister's kids to cover her shame. The excited new mum and lawyer who shared her maternity shoot and baby photos, thanked her husband who according to her will take a bullet for her and also make sure she has no injury. She wrote; 

“When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.psa 126 : 1,I still can’t fathom that I’m a MOTHER,I look at my Son steady n say to myself so this is mine?all these years I’ve been using my sisters kids to cover my shame,didn’t want to be pitied � I come out strong n fulfilled but,in my war room all I do is cry to God,asking him wat I’ve done to deserve this wilderness I’m in,knowing that I got married in my teens…

The journey of 16 years looked like 16days coz of this angel I call “Hubby” a man that will take a bullet for me and still come to check my body to make sure I don’t ve a wound � pple call me “pampered wife” coz of the way he spoils me with Love, he’s words “we can neva be childlesss. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/01/i-was-barren-for-16-years-used-my-sisters-kids-to-cover-my-shame-new-mum/

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2019
Congratulations dear ,its not a nice experience band people in this part of the world don't mind their business.... You are lucky to have a supportive husband

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by happney65: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
Our attitude is this part of the world shaa,For those of us that have kids,we are eternally grateful.But for those that dont have,You are not a lesser human being because you dont have kids yet.I just dont know how our people reason sha..

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
Maybe your husband wasn't fvcking you well. Most men now a days lack performance.

1 Like

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by MrAnele(m): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
Following

See my signature
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by thorpido(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
I come out strong n fulfilled but,in my war room all I do is cry to God,asking him wat I’ve done to deserve this wilderness I’m in,knowing that I got married in my teens…

The bolded is one of the reasons why it takes a long time for people to receive from God.They keep asking Him the wrong questions.
The bible says they that come to God must believe that He is and is a rewarder of they that diligently seek him.Seek God for His reward,not complain,not question Him,not declare that you were a teenager or virgin or that you have not been promiscuous. Your righteousness is like a filthy rag anyway.Seek His mercy.

Congratulations to her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Maybe your husband wasn't fvcking you well. Most men now a days lack performance.
Really?

1 Like

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Chukwurah003: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
God bless you as you reject PDP in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by martineverest(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
what's shameful in barrenness?

5 Likes

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by sunnysunny69(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Happy for you, congratulations.

1 Like

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Vickym1(f): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
I use u as a point of contact to my elder sis smiley
I know that in no time God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will do it for her.. Amen

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by BCISLTD: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Assisted fertility treatment ...thank me later
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Richdad50(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
grin
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Midastorch(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
I hope she doesn’t treat her sister’s children like trash, now that she has gotten her own..... women are very vicious beings, they could be angels too....

3 Likes

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Amarisa(f): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Faithful God...Loving husband.. Congratulations..

3 Likes

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Richdad50(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Azubuike, you can't continue like this because you want to impress a few people on the forum. You are a grown up now and you must live up to the responsibility of being called one. Wake up Son. You are loved regardless.

#Richdad
ChiefAzubuike:

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Funkybabee(f): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
May his name be praised. Congrats sister
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by kakale1: 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
nonsense comment from an enemy's of progress .... Spit*"
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by thorpido(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
BCISLTD:
Assisted fertility treatment ...thank me later
Many 'assisted' ones have still failed.
Except the Lord build a house,they labour in vain that build it.

17 Likes

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by kay7: 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

You're morally bankrupt.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Seunakj(m): 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Our God is great! He is a void-filling God. He makes the barren fruitful. He turns the scars of the wounded to star! He breaks curses, jixes, spells and satanic covenants. The faithful God!
Congratulations to you my sister! The entrance of the baby shall bring unspeakable joy, unimaginable achievement and unstoppable progress to the family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by abiaumo(m): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Happy for you.
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by adekalumichael: 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
God is a miracle working God.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by puresaint(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
come what did you just write now.... Your type "na is paining me type"
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Omoluabi16(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
thorpido:
I come out strong n fulfilled but,in my war room all I do is cry to God,asking him wat I’ve done to deserve this wilderness I’m in,knowing that I got married in my teens…

The bolded is one of the reasons why it takes a long time for people to receive from God.They keep asking Him the wrong questions.
The bible says they that come to God must believe that He is and is a rewarder of they that diligently seek him.Seek God for His reward,not complain,not question Him,not declare that you were a teenager or virgin or that you have not been promiscuous. Your righteousness is like a filthy rag anyway.Seek His mercy.

Congratulations to her.
Oga do you think it's easy? Even the great prophets complained. Moses, Elijah, Hezekiah and so on. When a virgin struggles to conceive, and a woman with several abortions have kids then the human nature comes. We are humans after all, and God understands.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
It is not a shame if u dont have kids. Why are we so backward in africa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

24 Things A Mum Teaches Her Daughter Before Marriage!! / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.