Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster ( Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster ( Photos) (530 Views)

I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster ( Photos) by Coinvision: 8:33pm On May 31, 2020
A Girl Named Uwa Was Murdered And Raped In RCCG Church Benin City Branch 3days ago, Nothing Was Done About It.

Corona Pandemic Has Caused Havoc In Our Nation Nigeria, No Money, No Jobs, But See Was Scammer Adeboye Is Urging Us To Do... (Pictures Below)

Stop religion and turn the churches to factories, hospitals & other better stuffs.
#JusticeforUwa
#ReligionisScam
#Adeboye Is A Fraudster

#End All Churches.

Fvck TB Joshua, Fuvk Adeboye, Fvck Pastor Chris, Fuvk Pastor Suleiman, Fuvk Oyedepo, Fvck Odumeje , Fvck all pastors in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster ( Photos) by Born2Freak(f): 8:36pm On May 31, 2020
Religion is the opium of the people.

What nonsense. It is like these churches only care about money.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster ( Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2020
Something wey I don know since 2004

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster ( Photos) by Coinvision: 8:38pm On May 31, 2020
#End All Churches.

Fvck TB Joshua, Fuvk Adeboye, Fvck Pastor Chris, Fuvk Pastor Suleiman, Fuvk Oyedepo, Fvck Odumeje

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster ( Photos) by petra1(m): 8:54pm On May 31, 2020
Coinvision:
A Girl Named Uwa Was Murdered And Raped In RCCG Church Benin City Branch 3days ago, Nothing Was Done About It.

A crime commited is being handled by police.

But See Was Scammer Adeboye Is Urging Us To Do... (Pictures Below)

What is the scam ? PEOPLE should not worship God by giving again?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster ( Photos) by Coinvision: 8:55pm On May 31, 2020
petra1:

In the midst of a pandemic where everybody is managing. ?
They should be ashamed of themselves
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster ( Photos) by Dantedasz(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2020
I have said it time and time again,none of these big time pastors believe in what is written in the bible and none of them truly believe god exists.
The bible,the church,god and jesus are just methods through which they milk the people dry and in return supply the people with the opium of non existent hope in an utopia reward of a non existent heaven.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster ( Photos) by petra1(m): 9:15pm On May 31, 2020
Coinvision:

In the midst of a pandemic where everybody is managing. ?
They should be ashamed of themselves

Church members are not complaining. The message is for those who want to give . They were given platform to do their giving. I'm not aware anybody is forced to give . Its Christian way of worship. Are babalawos not collecting chicken still?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster ( Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 9:20pm On May 31, 2020
petra1:

There was a church in the US that stop members from giving offering n tithing because of the pandemic.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster ( Photos) by Born2Freak(f): 9:21pm On May 31, 2020
petra1:

Church members are not complaining. The message is for those who want to give . They were given platform to do their giving. I'm not aware anybody is forced to give . Its Christian way of worship. Are babalawos not collecting chicken still?

No one is stopping you ot any church member from giving.

The fact is that honest people will tell the truth that these men of god are nothing but money hustlers. Money before salvation

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster ( Photos) by Coinvision: 9:22pm On May 31, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

There was a church in the US that stop members from giving offering n tithing because of the pandemic.

@ petra1 , here's your reply
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster ( Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:25pm On May 31, 2020
Dantedasz:
I have said it time and time again,none of these big time pastors believe in what is written in the bible and none of them truly believe god exists.
The bible,the church,god and jesus are just methods through which they milk the people dry and in return supply the people with the opium of non existent hope in an utopia reward of a non existent heaven.

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE AND WORSHIP GOD ARE THE CHRISTIAN CONGREGATIONS. THEIR PASTORS DON'T. THEY BELIEVE IN THE CASH AND POWER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster ( Photos) by petra1(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2020
Born2Freak:

No one is stopping you ot any church member from giving.

The fact is that honest people will tell the truth that these men of god are nothing but money hustlers

It's wrong assumptions. Not based on facts . We should deal with precise facts .

Money before salvation

Is there any church that preach such ? . Its people outside church that are making issue about money .
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster ( Photos) by petra1(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2020
Coinvision:

@ petra1 , here's your reply

It's not based on the bible . Worship is unto God . It's an individual church. As much as a Pastor cannot force people to give he also doesn't have the right to stop those who want to give .except.its not. Church of christ . He should rather have collected money from those who have and do welfare for those who dont have .
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster ( Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:57pm On May 31, 2020
petra1:

Zombie o zombie...
People like you will always miss the point.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Muslim Man Beheads His Wife For Refusing To Convert To Islam After Mar / How A Pastor Who Hijacked An Rccg Parish Was Afflicted With Leprosy / A Big Chapter Of My Life Just Opened And I Really Need God’s Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.