Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (177 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 8:53pm On May 31, 2020
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this.....

O my soul, bless God. From head to toe, I'll bless his holy name!
O my soul, bless God,
don't forget a single blessing!
Psalms 103:1 & 2 The Message

Pray this...

Lord we are grateful for the successful journey of May, 2020, we are also thanking you in advance for the months ahead because we believe great testimonies shall abound in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 31, 2020
God Na Scam
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by AngelicDamsel(f): 8:59pm On May 31, 2020
femoint007:

O my soul, bless God,

Pray this...

Lord we are grateful for the successful journey of May, 2020, we are also thanking you in advance for the months ahead because we believe great testimonies shall abound in Jesus name. Amen

Amen, thanks.
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by SKYloafFISH(f): 9:40pm On May 31, 2020
femoint007:

O my soul, bless God,

Pray this...

God is great.
Happy new month

(1) (Reply)

My NOSE Can't Even Get Through / Trusting God In Every Situation / What Is Perfection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.