Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd (44968 Views)

Drogba Returns, Scores Hat-trick Against Arsene Wenger’s Team / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) / Arsene Wenger Invited To George Weah's Inauguration As Liberian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by SmartyPants(m): 1:54am On Jun 01, 2020
Seems Jamilu Collins had a bad day...he would have been the left back
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by blowjohn(m): 2:03am On Jun 01, 2020
Goldenheart:
lipsrsealed

America is scary...

America scary?
Bro go to india, brazil and Mexico and see scary.
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 01, 2020
Nice one from him
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by AFONJACOW(m): 2:21am On Jun 01, 2020
And if we called it Farmers league some people will start fumming from their mouths
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Bar1941(m): 2:34am On Jun 01, 2020
Uyi168:
Meanwhile..

Hmmmm, me I still draw am enter University ooo, imagine! For Entomology classes, very useless academic system.

1 Like

Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 01, 2020
HoldGod:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging I've been looking for help on nairaland please My name Anthony am 28 years old from Edem in nsukka local government area Enugu. I have been suffering from paraplegic spinal cord injury for the past 12 years now, I only able to survive only because my ageing mother look after me but life is too very hard for us. My mother is diabetic my hand are partially affected and I have severe UTI infection due to unable to change catheter we find it hard to feed or buy healthcare. Please am appealing to well meaning Nigerian to help have mercy please help us, nothing is too small and to any NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you. More detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSCHp5JpQro

Anthony M Okeke
UBA

Fake SCAMMER
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by omohrita77: 4:34am On Jun 01, 2020
Hes doing well
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 01, 2020
Coronavirus84:

There is never a peace protest anywhere in the world, looting, damages of properties, fighting e.t.c are all elements of protest.Don't be an ignorance my brother. All lives Matters
Never a peaceful protest in the world? Looting your fellow poor black shop and burning it down is justice? Black are really a curse , more reasons africa will ever remain a shithole and a third world country , since her inhabitants have a third world brain.
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by kaey10(m): 6:10am On Jun 01, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Chai!! Kdb, Kross, Modric, Kante, Frenkie.

U read the last part of my previous comment abi?

Enjoy
no allow make we fight ooo :-
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by sybersofty(m): 6:26am On Jun 01, 2020
Djarmzz:
Visit my signature if you're into football betting
Roger me nao
08100130006 WhatsApp
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by EbukaHades10(m): 6:28am On Jun 01, 2020
kaey10:
no allow make we fight ooo :-
I know say na ur person so u go support am but u sef see say he put ATM(at the moment).

Abi make I add Bruno join?
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Kunbak4343(m): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WE HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS DOWN HERE.

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM.
SAY NO TO HERDSMEN.
SAY NO TO RAPE & MURDER OF INNOCENT YOUNG WOMEN.

IT'S A VERY BIG SHAME THAT OUR SISTER, VERA UWA WAS KILLED IN A CHURCH TODAY. BUT MY FELLOW CITIZENS, AS EXPECTED, WILL RATHER TALK AND PROTEST ABOUT ONE GEORGE FLOYD IN AMERICA INSTEAD OF THE EVILS EATING US UP IN OUR BACKYARDS DAILY.
WHAT A PITY.
love dis post, most of our Nigeria citizen DNT know him dey are protesting for him

1 Like

Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by oomakinwa: 9:22am On Jun 01, 2020
That's feature Chelsea boi
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WE HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS DOWN HERE.

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM.
SAY NO TO HERDSMEN.
SAY NO TO RAPE & MURDER OF INNOCENT YOUNG WOMEN.

IT'S A VERY BIG SHAME THAT OUR SISTER, VERA UWA WAS KILLED IN A CHURCH TODAY. BUT MY FELLOW CITIZENS, AS EXPECTED, WILL RATHER TALK AND PROTEST ABOUT ONE GEORGE FLOYD IN AMERICA INSTEAD OF THE EVILS EATING US UP IN OUR BACKYARDS DAILY.
WHAT A PITY.

They would rather sing the praises of the worst caricature of a leader we have ever had. Darling Daddy of destruction and degradation of quality of life. They cheer while whole communities are burnt to the ground, their harvests fed to cows, the babies in their mothers' wombs carved out and the entire lineage is sent to a common grave.
Yet they claim to be outraged at racism in America where police brutality against blacks has taken less than 20 lives in 2020. Meanwhile the military wing of APC has accounted for over 300 lives in the last 14 days. Plateau. Southern Kaduna. Sokoto.
The judgment of God is coming. Believe it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 01, 2020
Everyone is seeking attention.
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by showafrica(m): 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Uyi168:
Meanwhile..

I tell you, the funny thing is that the stupidity is still going ON. I don't know when Almajiris will leave us alone to progress. They are just at the top of everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by collinsVP: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Djarmzz:
Visit my signature if you're into football betting

Make we talk nah
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by nzubegod: 1:09am On Jun 02, 2020
How do I partake
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by dammytitiio: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) / Reactions As Luka Modric Wins FIFA Men's Best Player Award / PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.