Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd (45310 Views)

Drogba Returns, Scores Hat-trick Against Arsene Wenger’s Team / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) / Arsene Wenger Invited To George Weah's Inauguration As Liberian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Mikelarteta(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2020
A
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Sonnobax15(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2020
If dem like,make dem score heaven and earth,but all i know be say bundesliga2019/2020 season don already dey bayern munich hand..

2 Likes

Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by thundafire: 9:53pm On May 31, 2020
Chelsea and der thug fans are already scared of Lewandoski in the return leg

3 Likes

Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by udison123(f): 9:55pm On May 31, 2020
We are the number one and Best Roof Company in Lagos, Nigeria. We have been in business for over 10 years and counting.

We sell Stone Coated Roofing Sheet(also known as Gerard) with beautiful designs like Shingles, Bond, Milano, Classic and Roman.

This Modern design of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet is:
1. Water proof,
2. Fire resistant,
3. Sound proof,
4. Does not fade and
5. Comes with 50 Years Warranty.

Reach us on 07088999644... 07088999644.... 07088999644....
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by funmike83(f): 9:55pm On May 31, 2020
H
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by longetivity(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2020
BeauBragner:

Rashford is far better.
Sancho is overrated. angry angry
shut up thereeeee!!
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2020
ok
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Emekuslala1: 9:57pm On May 31, 2020
George the IndecentStar, rip man!.
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Corbin: 9:57pm On May 31, 2020
The matcht ended 1-3
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by EbukaHades10(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2020
HeadShot:
Nice one by overhyped sancho
BeauBragner:

Rashford is far better.

Manchester United fans sha!!!!

When something isn't theirs, they call it overhyped or overrated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 31, 2020
You dey there dey protest why black americans are there looting chop

3 Likes

Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by EbukaHades10(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2020
Corbin:
The matcht ended 1-3
Update urself. Na 1-6.

2 Likes

Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Kadejo(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2020
Can we have citizens of just one state in this country Nigeria go all-out to seek for justice for one person unjustly by police or SARS?

It can only happen on United States, a country where life matters.

The Sagamu incident, Tiamiyu Kazeem the Remo Star footballer comes to my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by hustla(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2020
BeauBragner:

Rashford is far better.

shocked shocked
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Prymestrr(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2020
Kingseex1:
Assuming he no score nobody for know wetin him write for that shirt grin grin GOOD ONE THOUGH
That's why he scrored 3 so you'll never forget what he wrote on his shirt cool

1 Like

Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Jaqenhghar: 10:01pm On May 31, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:
Fifa banned such displays a while back...

Nine gesture all the same.
Its not a political statement nah. Wetin be their own sef . Idiots who cant fight racism

3 Likes

Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Samnavy: 10:02pm On May 31, 2020
angry
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by ehardetola(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2020
Kingseex1:
Assuming he no score nobody for know wetin him write for that shirt grin grin GOOD ONE THOUGH

It is what it's man
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 31, 2020
George floyd, a big lose for xxxvideo

4 Likes

Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Corbin: 10:02pm On May 31, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Update urself. Na 1-6.
wow sorry it is 1-6 i just checked it
My bad sorry shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by intruder15(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2020
He should embrace the ban when it comes.
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by paulolee(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2020
nice
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by BeauBragner: 10:06pm On May 31, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Manchester United fans sha!!!!

When something isn't theirs, they call it overhyped or overrated

These Liverpool fans sef..
Oga counter my claim with facts.

Before long now, you'd say Trent is better than Bissaka.. angry angry
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by EbukaHades10(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2020
Corbin:
wow sorry it is 1-6 i just checked it My bad sorry shocked shocked
Smalls. E dey happen
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Igbojihadist: 10:06pm On May 31, 2020
kenzysmith:
Dortmund do am for me
your ticket enter abi?

2 Likes

Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Rexmar007: 10:08pm On May 31, 2020
A very good one for Sancho, make Manchester United do sign am abeg.
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Goalnaldo(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2020
kenzysmith:
Dortmund do am for me
congratulations bro. I saw your thread earlier wink

1 Like

Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by BeauBragner: 10:10pm On May 31, 2020
Rexmar007:
A very good one for Sancho, make Manchester United do sign am abeg.

We have Rashford, Martial, James.
All the aforementioned are at par with Sancho.

That'd be a waste of resources. undecided undecided
Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by AkinlaluAdeyemi(m): 10:10pm On May 31, 2020
Correct boi
obembet:
Borussia Dortmund were grateful for Jadon Sancho's return to full fitness as they defeated strugglers Paderborn.

Borussia Dortmund were grateful for Jadon Sancho's return to full fitness as they defeated strugglers Paderborn.

Jadon Sancho marked his return to the Borussia Dortmund XI with a hat-trick and a political message as they thumped Bundesliga strugglers Paderborn 6-1 on Sunday.

Sancho was restored to the line-up for the first time since the coronavirus-enforced break after a disappointing midweek defeat to Bayern Munich saw the defending champions move seven points clear at the summit.

That reverse prompted fresh speculation regarding head coach Lucien Favre's future, but Sancho helped his second-placed side get back on track as they look to secure Champions League qualification.

Although Dortmund were frustrated until the 54th minute at the Benteler-Arena, Thorgan Hazard's opener was swiftly followed by a second from Sancho, who would later net again after Uwe Hunemeier brought Paderborn back into the contest, with Achraf Hakimi and Marcel Schmelzer adding gloss to the scoreline.

The England international rounded off his treble in the 92nd minute by capping a rapid Dortmund counter-attack.

Sancho celebrated his first by revealing a T-shirt bearing the message "Justice for George Floyd" in reference to the black American who died in an incident involving a police officer in Minnesota this week, prompting protests across the United States.

Bundesliga colleagues Weston McKennie and Marcus Thuram had similar tributes earlier in a weekend that concluded with Dortmund's return to winning ways.

Source: https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/paderborn-1-6-dortmund-sancho-175718979.html

Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by EbukaHades10(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2020
BeauBragner:

These Liverpool fans sef..
Oga counter my claim with facts.

Before long now, you'd say Trent is better than Bissaka.. angry angry
No be d same United fan talk say Rashford is better than Sancho even though there's clearly an age gap and one is in hot demand rn? If you want to compare something, u compare it reasonably and not with sentiment.

U just did say AWB is better than Trent even though they have different playing styles.

U people still said VVD is overrated yet u lots compare the big head u people hv at the back to him

The next thing u'll tell me is that Pogba is better than Kross

I no get time for argument abeg. Go find who go follow u argue ur beer parlor football

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd by Rexmar007: 10:14pm On May 31, 2020
BeauBragner:

We have Rashford, Martial, James. All the aforementioned are at par with Sancho.
That'd be a waste of resources. undecided undecided
I'll love to see him in a United jersey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. / Andy Ruiz Jr Flaunts Title Belt From A ₦163m Rolls-Royce / John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.