Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Lost My Sense Of Taste And My Sense Of Smell Also. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Lost My Sense Of Taste And My Sense Of Smell Also. (340 Views)

The Exquisite Taste And Health Benefits Of Royal Honey / What Nairalanders Smell Like From Their Monikers / I Can't Smell I Can't Taste And I Have Cattarh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Sense Of Taste And My Sense Of Smell Also. by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 31, 2020
Please nairalanders how can I treat this loss of taste and memory?

I noticed that yesterday morning when I was having my breakfast I couldn't feel the taste of the tea then in the evening I lost my sense of smell completely. I can't perceive any thing. Even when I was taking my bath this evening I couldn't perceive the fragrance of the soap. I'm afraid because I googled it and what I saw is very devastating. Google said that it is a symptom of covid19.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Sense Of Taste And My Sense Of Smell Also. by dadalicious: 9:39pm On May 31, 2020
Yes,
Please go for test.
Stay safe
Re: I Lost My Sense Of Taste And My Sense Of Smell Also. by illicit(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2020
Oh no not again !
Re: I Lost My Sense Of Taste And My Sense Of Smell Also. by raystar96(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2020
Chinakwam:
Please nairalanders how can I treat this loss of taste and memory?

I noticed that yesterday morning when I was having my breakfast I couldn't feel the taste of the tea then in the evening I lost my sense of smell completely. I can't perceive any thing. Even when I was taking my bath this evening I couldn't perceive the fragrance of the soap. I'm afraid because I googled it and what I saw is very devastating. Google said that it is a symptom of covid19.
I had it too...it's true ...is a symptom of Corona virus but u would recover perfectly fine ,eat alot of fruits like water melon, Apple's...u are going to be fine.
Re: I Lost My Sense Of Taste And My Sense Of Smell Also. by VickyRotex(f): 9:40pm On May 31, 2020
Do not panic. Google will most of the time give you the worst result. Loss of smell can be a symptom of several things. Of which Covid19 is one but doesnt mean 100% that's what you have.

I'll just advise that you isolate nonetheless to be safe. Try calling the health line to inform them of your symptom and if there's possibility for a test to be carried out.

PS: for your sanity, stay away from Dr. GOOGLE.
Re: I Lost My Sense Of Taste And My Sense Of Smell Also. by ojun50(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2020
I stop using Google since he give me answer to this question ....

Who mess for here?
I had different answers that day

Call Ncdc and inform them
Re: I Lost My Sense Of Taste And My Sense Of Smell Also. by Drlimao: 11:42pm On May 31, 2020
Nonesense
Re: I Lost My Sense Of Taste And My Sense Of Smell Also. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
raystar96:
I had it too...it's true ...is a symptom of Corona virus but u would recover perfectly fine ,eat alot of fruits like water melon, Apple's...u are going to be fine.

Have u regained yours? Please I'm afraid
Re: I Lost My Sense Of Taste And My Sense Of Smell Also. by raystar96(m): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=Chinakwam post=90202631]

Have u regained yours? Please I'm afraid[/quoteyes am good now]

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Advertdeck / Controversy As Black American Makes Rasist Post About Africans.. Africans React / New User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.