Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. (1662 Views)

NCC: Telcos To Pay ₦200,000 Fine Per Line Over Failure To Verify NIN / Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices / Transsion Phones Are Cursed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. by Karex81(m): 9:18am On Jun 01, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Don't tell me,you don't even know what you are talking about.. grin

Even if it comes to a price war,may I remind you that Xiaomi is a far richer company than Transsion..

If they can beat Almighty Samsung to second place in India,who is Transsion?

Cutting prices without improvement in quality,98is tantamount to a make up on an ugly face..

Tell your Ogas to improve on their quality..

That is what we're talking about..

Don't they know where FHD screens are sold?

Or have they never heard of USB type C..

What happens to software supports and updates..

That one no dey their agenda?

Seems to me..

Either you don't know what you are talking about or you actually believe the bullshit Transsion has been feeding you.. angry
No the mind that Transsion bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. by edoairways: 9:19am On Jun 01, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Don't tell me,you don't even know what you are talking about.. grin

Even if it comes to a price war,may I remind you that Xiaomi is a far richer company than Transsion..

If they can beat Almighty Samsung to second place in India,who is Transsion?

Cutting prices without improvement in quality,98is tantamount to a make up on an ugly face..

Tell your Ogas to improve on their quality..

That is what we're talking about..

Don't they know where FHD screens are sold?

Or have they never heard of USB type C..

What happens to software supports and updates..

That one no dey their agenda?

Seems to me..

Either you don't know what you are talking about or you actually believe the bullshit Transsion has been feeding you.. angry
Let's see how it goes
Re: Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. by skywalker240(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2020
Ejadike:
a Marketer will always wanna defend himself. I'm not surprised. What you should know is everybody has what appeals to them, if you now choose to force your beliefs on others, why shouldn't you be called a self centred or a narcissist?
Whatever rocks your boat

1 Like

Re: Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. by DarkJeddi(m): 10:14am On Jun 01, 2020
edoairways:

Let's see how it goes

Lol..

cheesy

I laugh in Swahili..

1 Like

Re: Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. by Trades07: 10:20am On Jun 01, 2020
LOUDER PLEASE

Danielle123:
Xioami don't have office in nigeria and they don't have marketers on nairaland. Their phones are cheaper than tecno and infinix, and also have better processor. They hv won the hearts of many phone users in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. by DarkJeddi(m): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2020
Ejadike:
Oga it's a lie. Why can't you also see those talking about Tecno as just individuals? For all I care, Xaiomi has marketers which I don't even see as a bad thing
We care less what you think..

Xiaomi Enthusiasts have been on Nairaland,YEARS before Xiaomi ventured into Nigeria..

The Xiaomi thread which Transsion,in connivance with Nairaland Mods proscribed had thousands of pages before Xiaomi entered Nigeria..

So,yes..

Unlike Tecno who pay Marketers like you and other nuisances that flood the phone section to hype your crappy Transsion products..

Xiaomi can boast of a dedicated army of liberated consumers,who are ready to fight their battles..

It is our duty to preach and enlighten the Ignorant,before they waste their hard earned money on substandard and inferior products..

Instead of you foaming in the mouth due to Xiaomi bashings..

Why don't you concentrate on actually improving on your products and realize that a time will come,when it will no longer be business as usual..

Every Xiaomi device sold in Nigeria is a death knell to Transsion..

5 Likes

Re: Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. by Sam2310(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
DarkJeddi:
From a Tecno Marketer like you.. grin

It will be hard to believe that a good product sells itself..

Xiaomi don't need Marketers..

It holds its peace and its Converts will fight for her.. undecided

Better run along and go promote some Transsion products..

No work,no pay.. tongue
u dey waste your time will him.
Is an Samsung User but tecno Marketer.
Can u see the height of wickness ba.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. by seunfly: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
thesolutions:
I am only speculating but it seems so.

Their is a violent war between Transion company and Xiaomi and serious verbal attack by Xiaomi on anything transion.

The pro Xiaomi seems to know about every Transion products and are ready to counter any pro transion products with evidence using mean words.

I can conclude that xiaomi markers were once tecno marketers who are aggrieved by lack of pay for marketing services rendered.

Unless u are being sacastic, u are very wrong.
What is bigdeal about knowing trassion products, the specs are online and the expected performance of components are also available online. you dont need to be marketer to know those things unless u are among the majority who don't seek knowledge but believes in whatever u are told. Infact trassion marketers don't even know the expected performance of what they are marketing otherwise their are things they will stop saying.

Having clearify this, many of us are not pro xiaomi, we are just trying to enlighten people from falling into thesame trap we fell victim to some years back. To understand my story better, u may read this https://www.nairaland.com/4819245/worst-phone-u-ever-used/1#77728954
That was a story of 2019 and exprience of 4years ago.

Finally, how much is trassion paying their marketers, maybe 50k or 60k every month, is that what i will use to mentain my life?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. by Hakeem12(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
edoairways:

If you continue like this am afraid you would spoil xiaomi more. Just one push will send xiaomi parking out of Nigeria. By the time tecno slash their prices just to break even, xiaomi will runaway.
Lmao, slash wetin, scammer dey do giveaway? It's the other way round, we will send transsion packing.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. by iKingsley(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
edoairways:

They are marketers period
I have seen you defend transsion in many threads.

So, by your own method of classifying things, I can simply call you their marketer.

According to this post, it's as a result of lack if pay from Transsion to their marketers that they regrouped as Xiaomi fans to banter Transsion.

Please, how true is this?

Is there any time you did not received alert and you feel the urge to Xiaomize?

1 Like

Re: Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. by seunfly: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
edoairways:

If you continue like this am afraid you would spoil xiaomi more. Just one push will send xiaomi parking out of Nigeria. By the time tecno slash their prices just to break even, xiaomi will runaway.

What do u think we are all talking about ? Trassion should make their prices comensurates with the specs. If they do that, we will all be happy except u guys because their will be no need for u guys and their will be no excess money for marketers.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. by edoairways: 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
seunfly:

What do u think we are all talking about ? Trassion should make their prices comensurates with the specs. If they do that, we will all be happy except u guys because their will be no need for u guys and their will be no excess money for marketers.
That is what they will do from the look of things. On a serious note, am disappointment in their pricing
Re: Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. by edoairways: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
iKingsley:

So, by your own method of classifying things, I can simply call you their marketer.

According to this post, it's as a result of lack if pay from Transsion to their marketers that they regrouped as Xiaomi fans to banter Transsion.

Am not even a marketer in the first place neither do I use their products however am bittered that some persons unnecessary derail tecno threads. That is the more reason am defending tecno most times
Re: Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. by edoairways: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hakeem12:
Lmao, slab wetin, scammer dey do giveaway? It's the other way round, we will send transsion packing.
Tecno has come to stay whether you like or not. They have provided jobs to thousands of Nigerians nationwide, they have touched lives through their corporate social responsibilities and then even pay taxes to the government. Others aside Samsung haven't contributed enough to mankind so deal with it
Re: Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. by Ejadike(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
DarkJeddi:
We care less what you think..

Xiaomi Enthusiasts have been on Nairaland,YEARS before Xiaomi ventured into Nigeria..

The Xiaomi thread which Transsion,in connivance with Nairaland Mods proscribed had thousands of pages before Xiaomi entered Nigeria..

So,yes..

Unlike Tecno who pay Marketers like you and other nuisances that flood the phone section to hype your crappy Transsion products..

Xiaomi can boast of a dedicated army of liberated consumers,who are ready to fight their battles..

It is our duty to preach and enlighten the Ignorant,before they waste their hard earned money on substandard and inferior products..

Instead of you foaming in the mouth due to Xiaomi bashings..

Why don't you concentrate on actually improving on your products and realize that a time will come,when it will no longer be business as usual..

Every Xiaomi device sold in Nigeria is a death knell to Transsion..
Spare me the explanations jare Marketer.
Re: Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. by edoairways: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
thesolutions:

You are right. Huawei and vivo are a good brand. But Huawei is an Apple wanna be. You can't root the phone. You can't flash the phone or perform custom recovery. I'm using one of the Huawei honor. Smooth and very strong but the restrictions is a con for the brand.

Back to Tecno and Xiaomi, Xiaomi is a superior brand. But the aggressive marketing while demarketing Tecno is really a problem.
That is where they get wrong, intending customers will want to see a perfect xiaomi phone however, when they see some defects, they will not hesitate to return to it. They may likely not buy xiaomi and would stereotype them
Re: Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. by edoairways: 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
iKingsley:

Am getting xiaomi this week so see the over hype phone.
Re: Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. by DarkJeddi(m): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ejadike:
Spare me the explanations jare Marketer.
Kpele,Xiaomi have come to stay in Naija..
Tell your Transsion Paymasters that it is no longer business as usual.. grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno/transsion Failure To Pay It Marketer Is Really A Problem For The Brand. by Darthvader93: 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Transsion marketers na their pockets them dey fight for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Note Note 20 Ultra Vs Iphone 11 11 Pro Max / Heavy Internet Users And Downloaders. Come Here With 20k / US USED GALAXY S20 ULTRA 5G |128GB|12GB RAM|WITH BOX, CHARGER SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.