Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno (1945 Views)

Do You Know You Can Buy Infinix Note 7 And Pay In Installment? / Must SEE Before You Buy! Infinix Note 6 Vs Infinix S4 Vs TECNO Phantom 9 Camera / I Want To Buy INFINIX Or TECNO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by Henreez(f): 10:20pm On May 31, 2020
Hello guys!
Let's get straight to business.
With different phone brands churning out amazing devices year in year out, the phone market is now more competitive than ever.
So here are reasons you should spend your splash your money to get an awesome Infinix or Tecno device.

1. Global brand status.
Infinix/Tecno are ranked amongst the top 10 phones in the world. They are so good that the Chinese don't want to use them at all but prefer to send those great devices to Africa. God bless China!

2. Great specs for cheap price.
Infinix/Tecno devices promises great specs for a relatively cheaper price when compared with other phones. They promise some great processors like age-old P23 to enhance performance, No lagging/hanging, Good camera which would take as long as 6months to fade away. It's nothing to worry about since new models would have been released by then. You can upgrade to new phone. ALL THESE FOR AS LOW AS 50K

3. Strong Battery life although without fast charge feature
These phones promises very strong battery life. With 6000mah on the infinix hot 9 you can browse and surf the net with SOT of about 10hrs. It will take as low as 4 hours to completely charge these devices due to absence of fast charge feature. It's nothing to worry about if you have constant power supply in your area.

4. No need for irrelevant OS updates
Why worry about updates when they still perform same basic functions like browsing, calls and messaging? You don't need updates. If you see any need for updates, you can work harder, save and get a new Tecno/infinix device every year. It's worth it.

5. Easy access to Carl Care services
Carl care services are eagerly waiting to receive you whenever your phone develops fault. You know, if we can't assure your phones developing fault, they won't be everywhere in the first place.

What are you waiting for? Get an Infinix/Tecno device Today!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by magknox(m): 10:26pm On May 31, 2020
grin

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by PrettyBunny(f): 10:26pm On May 31, 2020
I couldn't stop laughing, after reading this...

Leeeeemmmmmaaaaaoooooooo..

Crapnos and trashnix are coming for you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by edoairways: 10:39pm On May 31, 2020
[quote author=Henreez post=90175917]Hello [s]guys!
With different phone brands churning out amazing devices year in year out, the phone market is now more competitive than ever.
So here are reasons you should spend your splash your money to get an awesome Infinix or Tecno device.

1. Global brand status.
Infinix/Tecno are ranked amongst the top 10 phones in the world. They are so good that the Chinese don't want to use them at all but prefer to send those great devices to Africa. God bless China!

Infinix/Tecno devices promises great specs for a relatively cheaper price when compared with other phones. They promise some great processors like age-old P23 to enhance performance, No lagging/hanging, Good camera which would take as long as 6months to fade away. It's nothing to worry about since new models would have been released by then. You can upgrade to new phone. ALL THESE FOR AS LOW AS 50K

These phones promises very strong battery life. With 6000mah on the infinix hot 9 you can browse and surf the net with SOT of about 10hrs. It will take as low as 4 hours to completely charge these devices due to absence of fast charge feature. It's nothing to worry about if you have constant power supply in your area.

Why worry about updates when they still perform same basic functions like browsing, calls and messaging? You don't need updates. If you see any need for updates, you can work harder, save and get a new Tecno/infinix device every year. It's worth it.

Carl care services are eagerly waiting to receive you whenever your phone develops fault. You know, if we can assure your phones developing fault, they won't be everywhere in the first place.

What are you waiting for? Get an Infinix/Tecno device Today! [[/s]/quote]
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by Chuksteric(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2020
grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by myenvironalert(m): 11:01pm On May 31, 2020
HaqHaqHaq
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by DONFRANSKID(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2020
Bravo you made my night

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by atheistandproud(m): 11:06pm On May 31, 2020
Where should I start debunking this post from sef?

11 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by sunshineV(f): 11:07pm On May 31, 2020
skywalker240 MrBones2 make una run come I get gist for una grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by DarkJeddi(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2020
You got me at irrelevant OS updates.. grin

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by ToyBoyAaron(m): 11:22pm On May 31, 2020
Jeez... Now I have a good reason to buy transsion devices. They are the best mistake you can ever make

8 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by Mohbola(f): 11:23pm On May 31, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by skywalker240(m): 12:32am On Jun 01, 2020
sunshineV:
skywalker240 MrBones2 make una run come I get gist for una grin
grin

grin grin

grin grin grin

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by skywalker240(m): 12:35am On Jun 01, 2020
Op has murdered laughter itself

Laughter will not laugh anymore

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by Byzantine: 12:43am On Jun 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by lanre316: 1:58am On Jun 01, 2020
Transsion is a regular customer of nairaland in that they buy ads space while other brands don't. Seun and his generals will take this thread down for sarcastically demarketing their good customer.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by Karex81(m): 3:23am On Jun 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Transsion marketers make una come see or no salary this month
Cc: edoairways awoo47

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:18am On Jun 01, 2020
Global brand status?
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by Cryptofxt10: 7:32am On Jun 01, 2020
Henreez:
Hello guys!

1. Global brand status.

Carl care services are eagerly waiting to receive you whenever your phone develops fault. You know, if we can't assure your phones developing fault, they won't be everywhere in the first place.

I dey come, make I reason your matter well before I comment

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by bravesoul247(m): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2020
Henreez:
Hello guys!

1. Global brand status.

Nice one jor
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by bravesoul247(m): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Global brand status?
Africa brand status. It came in at no. 5 or so

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by khingTony(m): 8:09am On Jun 01, 2020
This one Laugh me oh cheesy grin

just pray say mods no go see this post oh cheesy because after closing down the thread, them go ban you join grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by skywalker240(m): 8:11am On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=edoairways post=90176546][/quote]
E pain am

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 01, 2020
xiaomi marketers again! no wonder they closed thier thread.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by KrazyDave16(m): 8:26am On Jun 01, 2020
Henreez:
Hello guys!

[s]1. Global brand status.
Infinix/Tecno are ranked amongst the top 10 phones in the world. They are so good that the Chinese don't want to use them at all but prefer to send those great devices to Africa. God bless China![/s]

[s]2. Great specs for cheap price.
Infinix/Tecno devices promises great specs for a relatively cheaper price when compared with other phones. They promise some great processors like age-old P23 to enhance performance, No lagging/hanging, Good camera which would take as long as 6months to fade away. It's nothing to worry about since new models would have been released by then. You can upgrade to new phone. ALL THESE FOR AS LOW AS 50K[/s]

[s]3. Strong Battery life although without fast charge feature
These phones promises very strong battery life. With 6000mah on the infinix hot 9 you can browse and surf the net with SOT of about 10hrs. It will take as low as 4 hours to completely charge these devices due to absence of fast charge feature. It's nothing to worry about if you have constant power supply in your area.[/s]

[s]4. No need for irrelevant OS updates
Why worry about updates when they still perform same basic functions like browsing, calls and messaging? You don't need updates. If you see any need for updates, you can work harder, save and get a new Tecno/infinix device every year. It's worth it.[/s]

[s]5. Easy access to Carl Care services
Carl care services are eagerly waiting to receive you whenever your phone develops fault. You know, if we can't assure your phones developing fault, they won't be everywhere in the first place.[/s]

1. Who dash them global status? Bruh they aren't even in top 100 globally and the Chinese don't even know they exist, not because they're "too good" but because they're too pathetic to get along with the times.

2. There's entry level devices as low as that but are solid and you contradicted yourself... Which smartphone camera fades after 6 months eh? All so to upgrade... smh.

3. Big battery but horrible software+a power inefficient SoC would make it feel like you're using a 4000mah battery or lower for the average user. Also I get same 10hrs SOT or more on my device with 3500mah on web surfing and occasional YouTube. La big battery est useless

4. Updates are there to fix vulnerabilities in the OS, ignore them at your own peril. Keep believing that hackers got nothing on you. They're getting smarter and don't give a damn if you're as poor as a church rat, provided you got data they can steal n sell.

5. Same carlcare that rips off customers, especially the ignorant ones? Rather take it to a trusted technician in computer village and pay 2/5 or 1/5 the asking price from carlcare. Plus a guaranteed fix but since it's Transsion and their knack of using tokunbo parts...you get the idea (or not).

Won't buy till they upgrade, stop seeing their customers as potential cash cows and follow protocols....

*Lil added points n strikes*

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by Thebwoy: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2020
KrazyDave16:

1. Who dash them global status? Bruh they aren't even in top 100 globally and the Chinese don't even know they exist, not because they're "too good" but because they're too pathetic to get along with the times.

2. There's entry level devices as low as that but are solid and you contradicted yourself... Which smartphone camera fades after 6 months eh? All so to upgrade... smh.

3. Big battery but horrible software+a power inefficient SoC would make it feel like you're using a 4000mah battery or lower for the average user. Also I get same 10hrs SOT or more on my device with 3500mah on web surfing and occasional YouTube. La big battery est useless

4. Updates are there to fix vulnerabilities in the OS, ignore them at your own peril. Keep believing that hackers got nothing on you. They're getting smarter and don't give a damn if you're as poor as a church rat, provided you got data they can steal n sell.

5. Same carlcare that rips off customers, especially the ignorant ones? Rather take it to a trusted technician in computer village and pay 2/5 or 1/5 the asking price from carlcare. Plus a guaranteed fix but since it's Transsion and their knack of using tokunbo parts...you get the idea (or not).

Won't buy till they upgrade, stop seeing their customers as potential cash cows and follow protocols....

Calm down
No be fight.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by TheOdd1sOut: 9:27am On Jun 01, 2020
You don't understand the concept of SARCASM, do you??
KrazyDave16:

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by atheistandproud(m): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2020
PrettyBunny:
I couldn't stop laughing, after reading this...

Leeeeemmmmmaaaaaoooooooo..

Crapnos and trashnix are coming for you

I think OP is being sarcastic oh

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by KrazyDave16(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2020
Thebwoy:

Calm down
No be fight.

Heh, prolly overdid it
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by KrazyDave16(m): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:
You don't understand the concept of SARCASM, do you??

Honestly didn't see it though now you mentioned it... Seeing it in .1.

OP no vex

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by PrettyBunny(f): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2020
atheistandproud:

I think OP is being sarcastic oh

Very very grin grin

Happy new month, my oga at the top smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Buy Infinix Or Tecno by sunshineV(f): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Honestly didn't see it though now you mentioned it... Seeing it in .1.

OP no vex

Lol I was about to lose it too when I saw "global status" but I drank water i come read am again grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s / We Unlock And Crack MTN M30S Mifi Wifi To Universal / My N96 Dstv Mobile Is No Longer Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.