Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,999 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Ikpeazu Secures ₦27.4 Billion World Bank Funding For Aba Roads - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Secures ₦27.4 Billion World Bank Funding For Aba Roads (16883 Views)

What 188MW Geometric Power Plant Means For Aba Residents / Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa / Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ikpeazu Secures ₦27.4 Billion World Bank Funding For Aba Roads by Grandmeister(m): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2020
tboydbrave:
I see on one shouting audio funds,I see no one screaming fraud. I guess it only applies when someone from the SW or North secure world bank loan. That it's a fraud or selling Nigerias future. Hypocrisy of the highest order.
I've worked on a NEWMAP project in abịa state and currently on one in Imo State, the projects are 90% funded and supervised by world bank..ikpeazụ nọ fit put hand inside the money because no be am get am, no be even the state money...get informed Nigerians!

Re: Ikpeazu Secures ₦27.4 Billion World Bank Funding For Aba Roads by Grandmeister(m): 9:32am On Jun 01, 2020
This is amuzukwu site in umuahia..

Re: Ikpeazu Secures ₦27.4 Billion World Bank Funding For Aba Roads by MotiveU(f): 10:22am On Jun 01, 2020
Abia state..
God's own state has enter one chance
Re: Ikpeazu Secures ₦27.4 Billion World Bank Funding For Aba Roads by CHIDOHSKI: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
If this new is true then Aba is on the way to reclaim her past glory. By the commissioner of environment mentioned was he not the one that died of recent or this is not a current news.

Re: Ikpeazu Secures ₦27.4 Billion World Bank Funding For Aba Roads by letu(m): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Ikpeazu Secures ₦27.4 Billion World Bank Funding For Aba Roads by Proudlytips: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
if its not squandered ok
Re: Ikpeazu Secures ₦27.4 Billion World Bank Funding For Aba Roads by mare23ayo(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
when i saw this post I made up my mind to comment!
i don't want to hear that money was not provided or gotten to build road from these people. question your governor if after this loan you can't see any tangible or constructed road after his tenure.

Buhari promised Train we can see it
Re: Ikpeazu Secures ₦27.4 Billion World Bank Funding For Aba Roads by NwaforIgbo: 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ekpekaycee:
Is this old news or what? Is the commissioner not the same that was reported dead last week? Or was the story of the death a hoax?

Yeah the news is week old. Unfortunately the commisioner did not live to see this project come to reality. Such is life.
Re: Ikpeazu Secures ₦27.4 Billion World Bank Funding For Aba Roads by sage(m): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
contigiency:
This will be the first and last time you will hear about this money. If you will hear about it again, it will be how they have embezzled it.

People here don’t understand the criminal enterprise that is Abia state.

TA Orji & Family and Ikpeazu are running a massive rogue enterprise with impunity in the state. They have built an army of propagandists who will defend them after they share this money and are confident they can get away with any level of criminality

Anybody who believes that any of this money will be used to build any road is a fool of the highest order.

Just search Ikpeazu and Port Harcourt Road here on Nairaland. He allocated billions to repairing that road and even flagged it off with Dave Umahi 3 years ago to much fanfare. All the money is gone and nothing was done.

Re: Ikpeazu Secures ₦27.4 Billion World Bank Funding For Aba Roads by dangoteinlaw: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
muykem:
ok. He just won lotto for the state.
hahahaha my belle o
Re: Ikpeazu Secures ₦27.4 Billion World Bank Funding For Aba Roads by rummmy: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Our daddy started the borrowing.....
We love our dear daddy.
Re: Ikpeazu Secures ₦27.4 Billion World Bank Funding For Aba Roads by Tohsynetita1: 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Ikpeazu Secures ₦27.4 Billion World Bank Funding For Aba Roads by DedeNkem: 2:40am On Jun 02, 2020
Okezie Ikpuazu will steal at least 10 Billion from the 27.4 Billion Naira!
This thief still owes workers 17 months of salary arrears!

NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti / Aisha Buhari At NDE Empowerment Of 11,600 Women And Youths In Akwa Ibom / Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him