Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Doctors In The House, Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed (658 Views)

Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by izzygoing(f): 2:11am On Jun 01, 2020
Good day doctors in the house, I need your advice on my 7yrs old boy who is having infection (. He has been having a burning sensation whenever he is urinating. He was given (Augmentin tablet} and he was still shouting whenever he is trying to urinate.

We later take him to the laboratory center and he was diagnosed with moderate Staphylococcus aureus which we have treated with the necessary drugs that were prescribed to us, Lyntriaxone ceftriaxone for injection and other tablets, yes the burning sensation is still growing worst. I'm suspecting is a UTI

Please what can I do or what drugs can I go for?
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 01, 2020
He needs to see a doctor so he can be properly examined and tests which will allow doctors view the internal parts of his organ be carried out. He could have a urethral stricture which is a complication of prolonged UTIs.
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:33am On Jun 01, 2020
Question : What can you do?!

Answer : Go to another Good Doctor.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by rabiu35: 4:00am On Jun 01, 2020
Iam rabiu,an Islamic doctor, i live in karu, nasarawa,I have the medicine for it. Amount #1,000 contact me via @rabiualbany, 08097609724
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by joyandfaith: 4:50am On Jun 01, 2020
izzygoing:
Good day doctors in the house, I need your advice on my 7yrs old boy who is having infection (. He has been having a burning sensation whenever he is urinating. He was given (Augmentin tablet} and he was still shouting whenever he is trying to urinate.

we later take him to the laboratory center and he was diagnosed with moderate Staphylococcus aureus which we have treated with the necessary drugs that were prescribed to us, Lyntriaxone ceftriaxone for injection and other tablets, yes the burning sensation is still growing worst. I'm suspecting is a UTI

Please what can I do or what drugs can we go to?

People self. you went to lab and pharmacy for tests and drugs and you paid for services. you are now in narailand for free medical services without paying any doctor.
We like doing thing backward. ideally, doctor- lab- pharmacy-doctor. you decided to do- pharmacy-lab-doctor. Haba!!!
I can tell u that Staph was contamination.
You are already making diagnosis of UTI. yes, uti.may be recurrent UTI that requires extensive investigations to identify predisposing/ underlying risk factors in a male child.
poorly treated UTI- chronic pylonephritis- kidney failure
Do not play with fire, good healthcare is costly. Please do the right thing by seeing a paediatrician URGENTLY.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Lorazepam(f): 5:40am On Jun 01, 2020
joyandfaith:

People self. you went to lab and pharmacy for tests and drugs and you paid for services. you are now in narailand for free medical services without paying any doctor.
We like doing thing backward. ideally, doctor- lab- pharmacy-doctor. you decided to do- pharmacy-lab-doctor. Haba!!!
I can tell u that Staph was contamination.
You are already making diagnosis of UTI. yes, uti.may be recurrent UTI that requires extensive investigations to identify predisposing/ underlying risk factors in a male child.
poorly treated UTI- chronic pylonephritis- kidney failure
Do not play with fire, good healthcare is costly. Please do the right thing by seeing a paediatrician URGENTLY.
Op pay serious attention to what this guy said
UTI in a Male child is not something to joke with.
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2020
rabiu35:
Iam rabiu,an Islamic doctor, i live in karu, nasarawa,I have the medicine for it. Amount #1,000 contact me via @rabiualbany, 08097609724

you opened this account 15 secs ago , and you have only spend 35 seconds online.

well, I'm observing
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by uboma(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2020
izzygoing:

We later take him to the laboratory center and he was diagnosed with moderate Staphylococcus aureus which we have treated with the necessary drugs that were prescribed to us, Lyntriaxone ceftriaxone for injection and other tablets, yes the burning sensation is still growing worst. I'm suspecting is a UTI

Please what can I do or what drugs can I go for?

Please take your son to see a Paedetrician in a govt Hospital to examine him and prescribe the necessary laboratory investigations and scan. Does he feel pains on his right side?
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by izzygoing(f): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2020
yes

uboma:

Please take your son to see a Paedetrician in a govt Hospital to examine him and prescribe the necessary laboratory investigations and scan. Does he feel pains on his right side?
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by izzygoing(f): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2020
ok, thanks

Lorazepam:

Op pay serious attention to what this guy said
UTI in a Male child is not something to joke with.
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by uboma(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2020
izzygoing:
yes

Your response is noted. What is the update? Have you taken him to see a Doctor?
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by izzygoing(f): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2020
yes

we are advised to run some tests, and we have done that yesterday, only waiting for the result.

uboma:

Your response is noted. What is the update? Have you taken him to see a Doctor?

Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by uboma(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2020
izzygoing:
yes

we are advised to run some tests, and we have done that yesterday, only waiting for the result.

Okay, I hope some painkillers and antibiotics was prescribed for your son pending when the results will be ready for collection.

Good health to your son.
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by izzygoing(f): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
yes, thanks alot.

uboma:

Okay, I hope some painkillers and antibiotics was prescribed for your son pending when the results will be ready for collection.

Good health to your son.
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by uboma(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
izzygoing:
yes, thanks alot.

You are welcome Ma'am.
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by dayleke: 11:19am On Jul 13, 2020
Islamic doctor kwa?

What does dat even mean?

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Mango Leafs Which You May Not Know / Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots / UK Man Becomes Second Person To Be Cured Of HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.