Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots (663 Views)

Men In The House: How Did You Regrow Hair On Bald Patches Of Your Head? / Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots by SarutobiEky(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Good day, family.
In my short stay on this earth I've never had anything bother me like this one. I'm in my mid twenties and I've been losing my edges for a while now. Please I want to know if there are people who have experienced hair loss at some point and how they restored their hair and what products they used. Thanks.

P.S. nobody is bald in the family. Please I need response. God bless you.
Re: Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Good day, family.
In my short stay on this earth I've never had anything bother me like this one. I'm in my mid twenties and I've been losing my edges for a while now. Please I want to know if there are people who have experienced hair loss at some point and how they restored their hair and what products they used. Thanks.

Minoxidil products like Rogaine and others can help you maintain your hairline. Most men with a balding nature start showing it in their 20s, its nothing to be worried about so it's perfectly normal. Just shows you inherited it from your parent.
Re: Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots by Mandela27: 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Good day, family.

Barb skin,new hair will grow out
Re: Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots by SarutobiEky(m): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mandela27:
doesn't work.
Re: Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots by Boxer007(m): 1:47am On Jan 07, 2021
Mandela27:

please can i date u so i can get free kudi? cheesy
Re: Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots by SarutobiEky(m): 5:20am On Jan 07, 2021
Boxer007:

you be gay?
Re: Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots by SarutobiEky(m): 5:20am On Jan 07, 2021
xProfx:

Minoxidil products like Rogaine and others can help you maintain your hairline. Most men with a balding nature start showing it in their 20s, its nothing to be worried about so it's perfectly normal. Just shows you inherited it from your parent.
my parents are not bald.
Re: Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 07, 2021
SarutobiEky:
my parents are not bald.
ok. Could be stress, poor lifestyle or vitamin deficiency.

Try resting more and taking supplements.
Re: Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots by Mandela27: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2021
Boxer007:

I don't do guys hey.
Re: Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots by Boxer007(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
SarutobiEky:
you be gay?

yes sir. I can yansh u correct. Bros please do u cook n clean and can u wear red lip stick sir?
Re: Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots by SarutobiEky(m): 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Boxer007:

yes sir. I can yansh u correct. Bros please do u cook n clean and can u wear red lip stick sir?
Are you Ok?
Re: Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots by SarutobiEky(m): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
xProfx:
ok. Could be stress, poor lifestyle or vitamin deficiency.

Try resting more and taking supplements.
could you recommend some I can easily get here
Re: Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots by Boxer007(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Are you Ok?

yes nah.Bros u dont like gay marraige? i like to no u sir. are u single? smiley
Re: Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
SarutobiEky:
could you recommend some I can easily get here

You have Wellman hair and nail supplements but any good multivitamin would help with your body functions, a part of which is hair growth. Just pay more attention to your health, eat well, rest more, avoid stress and habits like alcohol and smoking. Our bodies react differently to things like that.
Re: Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots by SarutobiEky(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
xProfx:

You have Wellman hair and nail supplements but any good multivitamin would help with your body functions, a part of which is hair growth. Just pay more attention to your health, eat well, rest more, avoid stress and habits like alcohol and smoking. Our bodies react differently to things like that.
thanks boss how much is it please
Re: Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
SarutobiEky:

I think I have tried for you... Do ur research. undecided
Re: Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
SarutobiEky:

Next thing now, you'll send me to the pharmacy to buy it for you right?

Re: Which Hair Products Help To Regrow Hair On Bald Spots by SarutobiEky(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
xProfx:

u try boss

(1) (Reply)

Delta-8 And The Future Of Medical Hemp / Which Mattress Should I Buy? / 10 Early Signs And Symptoms Of Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.