Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) (76229 Views)

Man Drives Into A Supermarket In Lekki, Breaks Into A Car, Carts Away Items / 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) / Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2020
That white truck driver is a terrorist.
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by wisdomiskey(m): 9:32am On Jun 01, 2020
pascalbenz:
exactly bro most nigerians either, tho i might be of track . Wen ever dis george floyd matter come up you go see most nigeria dy carry the matter 4 head , our own vera the uniben student matter no even dy trend 4 naija reach dis george floyd case and i belive even those evil people wey kill vera, them too they harsh tag justic 4 georgefloyd , somtimes i they imagin dis country we no love ourself at all.

Na to protest for Twitter we sabi do.
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by bignero: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2020
post=90180664:
#ICantBreathe

These are citizens that cherish themselves to the fullest.
They cherish every lives.

But in our darling country, some stupid dumb heads will first check the name of the person that died to confirm if he is from their region before they can know if to protest the police brutality or not.
Religion and ethnic bigots have taken over our land!

But see blacks and white coming together to fight for a just cause (A black man was killed by a white policeman) and you see that the numbers of white People fighting for justice almost outnumbered the back folks!
That even THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA has no choice but to tell the FBI to make sure they act IMMEDIATELY on the investigation to this sad and emotional case.

One day, we will get there as a nation.
Maybe after some evil terrible things take out all the tribalistic idiots and animals from our darling nation.

....Baba 70 lives on......

* Singing *

La la la la

My people self they fear too much
We fear for the thing we no see
We fear for the air around us
We fear to fight for freedom
We fear to fight for liberty
We fear to fight for justice
We fear to fight for happiness
We always get reason to fear:
We no wan die
We no wan wound
We no wan quench
We no wan go
I get one child
Mama dey for house
Papa dey for house
I wan build house
I don build house
I no want quench
I want enjoy
I no wan go
Ah!
So policeman go slap your face
You no go talk
Army man go whip your yansh
You go they look like donkey

Rhodesia they do them own
Our leaders they yab for nothing
South Africa they do them own

Gbamsolutely!

We support the protest, but we say NO TO STEALING and LOOTING.

Lol cheesy
Oga Collins, U dey whine us ni?!
Our song bawo ?!

Baba 70 belongs to everybody abeg, just like our Darling Daddy tongue.

Baba 70 says 'Carry go' from yonder......
As it is written BOLDLY on our wall @ [color=#006600][/color] : Water no get ENEMY kiss

Cc : Ihammer
This is how you riot.
Not sitting at home and typing #EndSARS.
Lazy Nigerian youths. Violent protests get quick and better result
.......Ihammer says so! wink

Did they born you like this?
Or you purposely come out every day to be an irriatant.. This is not being insulting..

But you use your head and figure how many people, dislike you on this platform, irrespective of the message you wish to pass, you better go seek help for change if you can't see your problem
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by wisdomiskey(m): 9:36am On Jun 01, 2020
Edusouls:
Americans are feeling the disastrous trump, next time they would be careful in voting in a racist and a white supremacist, Biden is the next American president

Biden is never gonna win bro. The Democrats fvcked up when they put him forward instead of Bernie Sanders.

Joe Biden will never have the black vote!

The same way Buhari won over Atiku is the same way Trump will win over Biden - not because he is loved but because the alternative is no better.

3 Likes

Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Biden is never gonna win bro. The Democrats fvcked up when they put him forward instead of Bernie Sanders.

Joe Biden will never have the black vote!

The same way Buhari won over Atiku is the same way Trump will win over Biden - not because he is loved but because the alternative is no better.
Hmmmm, wisdomiskey.
Nice moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by PigTormentor: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2020
Proffdada:
don't be quick to judge Trump
Under Obama it was more prevalent. It was when the #blacklivesmatter gained recognition without product

Yeah right. No race riot was this bad under Obama. #Blacklivesmatter is as a result of police gang(unions) defending fellow Cops after killing or subjecting Blacks to acts of brutality. TRAMP was one of the racist fools that was against them even kneeling to show their anger at police actions. He called Black NFL players "sons of Bitchs" for kneeling down before games.
I have lived in America most of my life and I can tell you that besides the Rodney King riot, no other race riot is even close to what's happening now.
And your demi god Tramp made it worse by issuing threat to shoot protesters while the coward was hiding in a bunker in the WH.
The racist narcissistic idiot can't even bring himself to address the country on national tv with humility and reconciliation, he'll rather tweet like a teenager.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-took-shelter-white-house-020928976.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by themaestro08(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=ObaOfUyo post=90180401]The killer Cop..........how is he feeling now undecided
If only he knew the long term repercussions of his actions, he would have stayed home on that day. [/quote

Baba, sometimes life is unpredictable, you never know what will happen next.
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by gameva(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2020
Super Rugby 2020 Live stream from June 13 Watch Rugby live stream tv link One of the most rough yet most enjoyable sports is Super Rugby Online People anticipate watching rugby matches Chiefs Super Rugby Aotearoa all around the globe. However; not many cable operators are providing...
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by boyjo: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2020
princeSammyz:
God help America. A surge in coronavirus cases and deaths likely. The people are out of control. And a real fight awaits Trump in the Nov elections
Lies!
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2020
dingbang:
Right now, Nigeria is better than America.
If this is a joke please stop it
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by showafrica(m): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2020
JEmma1:
Obviously the white folks are the ones burning and destroying.

Na waiting i notice ooo, i dey suspect say Coro follow trigger this protest.
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by Galactico4ever(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
If this is a joke please stop it
Hey how are you?
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by zinodizt: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2020
If we finally decide to protests hope u will come out to face police bullet not sit at home and type on social media like u have said.....
post=90180664:
#ICantBreathe

These are citizens that cherish themselves to the fullest.
They cherish every lives.

But in our darling country, some stupid dumb heads will first check the name of the person that died to confirm if he is from their region before they can know if to protest the police brutality or not.
Religion and ethnic bigots have taken over our land!

But see blacks and white coming together to fight for a just cause (A black man was killed by a white policeman) and you see that the numbers of white People fighting for justice almost outnumbered the back folks!
That even THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA has no choice but to tell the FBI to make sure they act IMMEDIATELY on the investigation to this sad and emotional case.

One day, we will get there as a nation.
Maybe after some evil terrible things take out all the tribalistic idiots and animals from our darling nation.

....Baba 70 lives on......

* Singing *

La la la la

My people self they fear too much
We fear for the thing we no see
We fear for the air around us
We fear to fight for freedom
We fear to fight for liberty
We fear to fight for justice
We fear to fight for happiness
We always get reason to fear:
We no wan die
We no wan wound
We no wan quench
We no wan go
I get one child
Mama dey for house
Papa dey for house
I wan build house
I don build house
I no want quench
I want enjoy
I no wan go
Ah!
So policeman go slap your face
You no go talk
Army man go whip your yansh
You go they look like donkey

Rhodesia they do them own
Our leaders they yab for nothing
South Africa they do them own

Gbamsolutely!

We support the protest, but we say NO TO STEALING and LOOTING.

Lol cheesy
Oga Collins, U dey whine us ni?!
Our song bawo ?!

Baba 70 belongs to everybody abeg, just like our Darling Daddy tongue.

Baba 70 says 'Carry go' from yonder......
As it is written BOLDLY on our wall @ [color=#006600][/color] : Water no get ENEMY kiss

Cc : Ihammer
This is how you riot.
Not sitting at home and typing #EndSARS.
Lazy Nigerian youths. Violent protests get quick and better result
.......Ihammer says so! wink
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

We need to eradicate people like you from Nigeria for us to get to our promised land
If u are man enough come and try it. My location: my house, on my bed.
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2020
Sarkin:
look at this fowl. Which one is "we"? Or do you think America is lawless and docile Nigeria that love opression? See you...
Trash..trash..trash.. Cant u raise point without being insultive. U can do better, bro.
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by nograv: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2020
For Nigerians who America is heaven, see your promised land mtchew...
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by Philinho(m): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
The killer Cop..........how is he feeling now undecided
If only he knew the long term repercussions of his actions, he would have stayed home on that day.
He Garner that guts cos he'd killed b4 and nothing was done . He must go down this time
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by Alexpetra: 10:47am On Jun 01, 2020
seriously this is not Funny again...
but it's funny... looking at that picture where that guy is holding back protesters from beating the driver, the guy sef dey laff.
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2020
Exmilitant:
He's still the president. Your rantings and ravings doesn't move him.

It will
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Hey how are you?
I'm fine thank you .
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2020
why not just release that meherfkin killer Cooper to the protesters for instant justice?

abi no be publicly he kill somebody ?
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by Joclebs(m): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by Timijo(m): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2020
PigTormentor:

And you don't think that this kind of acts happens in America on daily basis in each city of America?
Think again. The only reason that this has generated so much heat is simply because it's on VIDEO. This happens way more than y you can imagine and thr cops always get away with it.
Frankly you have a higher chance of getting killed by cops in the US than you do.in Nigeria.
And the worst part is this, if a police officer should kill someone in the US, the city, State and the fvcking police union will defend the police no matter how bad their offense is. In Nigeria, yes police do kill also, but the difference is that in most cases, the officer is often arrested and charged to court before things even gets out of hand. That's the difference.
Hey, I am not only referring to the act of the police but the brutal killings that happens everyday in Nigeria, especially in the North.
Yes, it generated attention because it was captured and posted on social media. But what about the one that happens here and we are aware of it? Do we see any unanimous cry for human right protection? The answer is No because we don't see ourselves as one.
Please I am talking about unity that exists among the American people and nothing else.
Even though we are all blacks in Nigeria, are we united? Do we see ourselves as one mentally? We have allowed religion, tribe and politics to divide us and we can not rise in one voice to cry for justice to reign in the country.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by louiziana(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2020
@ Manna: Baba 70 does not like your darling daddy, and he is not a zombie.
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
The killer Cop..........how is he feeling now undecided
If only he knew the long term repercussions of his actions, he would have stayed home on that day.
Az in ehhnn....

The guy is on suicide watch now. He's life is fuckt up badly mehn.
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by mindtricks: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
eTECTIV:
Seriously ehn, Most nairalanders are a bunch of clout chasing hypocrites with their misplaced priorities.. How many ppl are killed, harassed, molested daily in dis country with little or no reaction from anyone. D same Yorubas, Igbos and Hausas who dont see eye to eye are the ones calling a white man racist. What is worse than the hatred a black man has for his fellow black man?

Thank you for this.
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by cronsberg: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
FlordFlorez:
This is no longer funny. To what end? If Trump go military way now, we start criticizing him.
F****k you and Donald Trump. Anarchy is the way to go here. America has about a million people under arms, the citizens however number about 300million. If trump dare to unlish soldiers on people, that is when full blown revolt against established authority will begin. can the American government handle it? will they drop nuclear bomb on their citizens? I even wish they will raid that white house and burn it to the ground to create history that no one will forget. when laws and authority fail, anarchy takes hold

1 Like

Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Bro trump is a complete disaster, if they give him another 4 years America would end up in civil war
fortran12:

so people looting and rioting is now trumps fault? what exactly did he do. And you think Biden is a man enough candidate?

1 Like

Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
dingbang:
Right now, Nigeria is better than America.

in what aspect(s)
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
These riots are not about George Floyd anymore. They are about everything wrong with America. Race inequality, economic inequality, social inequality. This is just the beginning. Nigeria this is how it's done!

1 Like

Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
cronsberg:

F****k you and Donald Trump. Anarchy is the way to go here. America has about a million people under arms, the citizens however number about 300million. If trump dare to unlish soldiers on people, that is when full blown revolt against established authority will begin. can the American government handle it? will they drop nuclear bomb on their citizens? I even wish they will raid that white house and burn it to the ground to create history that no one will forget. when laws and authority fail, anarchy takes hold
So ur life depends on insult. U cant make a point without insultin people. That was my opinion, u should respect it or counter it with points not insults. U really lack home training.
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by Proudlytips: 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
ye

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment / The Woman Ekiti Pastor Injured Her Vagina During Deliverance Dies (Photos) / Robbers Dressed In NYSC Uniform Attack Ifeanyi Ubah Players In Kogi (Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.