Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) (76224 Views)

Man Drives Into A Supermarket In Lekki, Breaks Into A Car, Carts Away Items / 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) / Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by alt3r3g0: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
fortran12:

so cos he mentioned to shoot looters caused people to loot? Why not allow people to take responsibility for their actions, if it were your shop or business burnt to the ground,you will be ok. Do you burn your house or destroy your car cos you are angry?

I'm not in support of looting (not even the xenophobic looting of Shoprite), the poster I quoted seemed to clear Trump of his part in the mayhem and that's what I was addressing.

People are protesting againt racist cops. The quote Trump chose to use to pass his point across WAS from a racist cop in the 1960s. Then going on to taunt the protesters just made it worse.
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
May God Save America, Terrorist Will Certainly Hyjack This Protest.
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by PierreAbutu(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.foxnews.com/us/la-mesa-california-george-floyd-banks-burned-protests-riots-violence-looting

This is what Naija's revolution will look like insh'allah
APC gofment get ready angry
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
beylinko02:
This is becoming way too serious. The message had been passed, can the stop this now?

See how a little unthought action by someone has brought a nation to it knees.
And on the other hand, when will Nigerian take their on destiny in their hands against the brutality of our men in government.?

Nope..not stopping now..it stops now it gets swept under the carpet like previous incidences
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Biden is never gonna win bro. The Democrats fvcked up when they put him forward instead of Bernie Sanders.

Joe Biden will never have the black vote!

The same way Buhari won over Atiku is the same way Trump will win over Biden - not because he is loved but because the alternative is no better.

How hard is it to understand how primaries work
..who ever gets the most votes win..Bernie did not but Biden did..simple
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
PigTormentor:

And you don't think that this kind of acts happens in America on daily basis in each city of America?
Think again. The only reason that this has generated so much heat is simply because it's on VIDEO. This happens way more than y you can imagine and thr cops always get away with it.
Frankly you have a higher chance of getting killed by cops in the US than you do.in Nigeria.
And the worst part is this, if a police officer should kill someone in the US, the city, State and the fvcking police union will defend the police no matter how bad their offense is. In Nigeria, yes police do kill also, but the difference is that in most cases, the officer is often arrested and charged to court before things even gets out of hand. That's the difference.

Lmaiooo

How many have been arrested so far
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
FlordFlorez:
But the protests have gone wrong now. Those properties they are looting & destroying, are they owned by Derek or Trump? They burn down two banks plus kill a police man. Two wrongs never make a right.

Thats the mentality that has Nigeria messed up
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by Villain7: 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
eTECTIV:
Seriously ehn, Most nairalanders are a bunch of clout chasing hypocrites with their misplaced priorities.. How many ppl are killed, harassed, molested daily in dis country with little or no reaction from anyone. D same Yorubas, Igbos and Hausas who dont see eye to eye are the ones calling a white man racist. What is worse than the hatred a black man has for his fellow black man?
na now you know?
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by fortran12: 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Edusouls:
Bro trump is a complete disaster, if they give him another 4 years America would end up in civil war
Well he will get another 4 years. Only in Democrat run states violence usually erupts.
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
This makes no sense anymore jaare. This was carefully planned out. D planners re chilling at home
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by TUANKU(m): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
FlordFlorez:
This is no longer funny. To what end? If Trump go military way now, we start criticizing him.
We? Focus on your shit hole country and stop clout chasing.
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by MNDY(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
dignity33:
the protesters can not be peaceful anymore because they want to send a strong message to US police. for long they have being protesting peaceful and nothing has changed.

Exactly my point.
If you are not serious about something, you will not get desired results.
Let them shake U.S very well for Racism to die down henceforth. For so long, the Blacks have spoken out against Racism without any change. By the time they shake U.S very well, Whites will adjust by themselves.
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
eTECTIV:
Seriously ehn, Most nairalanders are a bunch of clout chasing hypocrites with their misplaced priorities.. How many ppl are killed, harassed, molested daily in dis country with little or no reaction from anyone. D same Yorubas, Igbos and Hausas who dont see eye to eye are the ones calling a white man racist. What is worse than the hatred a black man has for his fellow black man?

Save this sermon of yours for another day. Let them deal with this one first as e dey hot. Thanks
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
PigTormentor:
America is on FIRE.

Where are the "this can't happen in a SANE CLIME" crew?

I guess America is now becoming a failed State.

I have always known that race wars are just waiting to happen just like volcanoe waiting to explode.
Trump has only made it worse with his narcissistic and delusional leaderless rants. Threatening to shoot protesters in the land of the free and brave? What a complete dotard this lying SOB Trump is.

This should also show all these naive kids on NL that all countries have their own issues and problems. No country on Earth is devoid of major problem. It might look pristine from afar but no country is devoid of issues and problems. They just differ from one country to another.

It's hard for minorities to live peacefully in USA. You could be bullied, beaten, injured or killed just for being a minority

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
salford1:

10 years for where? Tupac had been rapping about police killing blacks in his songs since the early 90s. There was no camera on phones back then, so no one knew how bad it was.

Check out some lines from Tupac's "Wonder if Heavens got a ghetto" recorded in 1992, released in 1997:

"Here on Earth, tell me what's a black life worth....

Ask Rodney, LaTasha, and many more
It's been goin' on for years, there's plenty more....

When they ask me, when will the violence cease? When your troops stop shootin' ni**as down in the street.....

I see no changes, all I see is racist faces
Misplaced hate makes disgrace to races....

It ain't a secret don't conceal the fact
The penitentiary's packed and it's filled with blacks......

Cops give a damn about a negro
Pull a trigger, kill a ni**a*, he's a hero....
"
Yea blacks have always been victims of hate and injustice since whenever and I didnt say it started 10 years ago...ni**as had enough time to make a difference...rip makaveli the don.
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:40am On Jun 02, 2020
eTECTIV:

it's so irritating I swear.
many of them sleep without food and wake up first thing in the morning to type Trump this, America that.
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by Chukwuemekaezug: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2020
FlordFlorez:
This is no longer funny. To what end? If Trump go military way now, we start criticizing him.
Make we hear word
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by content208: 4:35am On Jun 03, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
When you see 16 year old kid on nairaland, you will know them by their words.Na likes still dey ur empty brain at 16? e be like say na number of likes of ur papa post him take Marry ur mama tongue

The way you just mentioned people's parents without any restrain indicates that you place little value on your parents.

Pray thee tell me: Didn't your parents teach you dignity or you are the stubborn disobedient dolt of a child that refused to take parental instructions?
Re: Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
pippimp:

Lol. Smh. Let me guess. Trump is awesome right?
My oga. Longest time

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment / The Woman Ekiti Pastor Injured Her Vagina During Deliverance Dies (Photos) / Robbers Dressed In NYSC Uniform Attack Ifeanyi Ubah Players In Kogi (Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.