Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,154 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

I Wish There Is A Credible Alternative To Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Wish There Is A Credible Alternative To Trump (265 Views)

Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" / Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats / Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish There Is A Credible Alternative To Trump by Blanks1(m): 6:04am On Jun 01, 2020
I am one of those who have always felt that Trump is doing his best to lead the world greatest country and should rather be encouraged to do more than alrightly condemned, however, his recent tweets especially, as it relates to the protests against the gruesome murder of George Floyd has made me to wish for a credible alternative. Joe Biden is almost senile going by his continuous gaffes recently.
I wish there were credible alternatives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish There Is A Credible Alternative To Trump by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 01, 2020
I share your opinion bro, Michael Bloomberg or Bernie Sanders would have made a much better alternative but unfortunately they lost out.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish There Is A Credible Alternative To Trump by Tomide007: 7:01am On Jun 01, 2020
While trump has flaws..no doubt. I personally believe that he acts better than he talks.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish There Is A Credible Alternative To Trump by ellapius(f): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2020
Joe Biden is possibly the next on the line. wish the blacks to come together and get him out. I love Trump so much but he hates blacks
Re: I Wish There Is A Credible Alternative To Trump by davidbanner(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2020
grin Biden na yeye

1 Like

Re: I Wish There Is A Credible Alternative To Trump by hotwax: 8:03am On Jun 01, 2020
How did trump hate black ooo?

He attacked looters and rioters not protesters.

So he should watch while they burn the country down.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2020 US Presidential Election Race: Biden Vs Trump / Trump On Independence Day At Mt. Rushmore Amid Anti Monument Push From Activists / Hundreds Wounded As Huge Blast Rips Through Lebanon's Beirut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.