Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

What Kind Of Goods Can I Buy Or Sell Across The Nigerian Border For Profit?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Goods Can I Buy Or Sell Across The Nigerian Border For Profit?? (438 Views)

What Kind Of Goods Can I Import With #50, 000 And Sale Them Within A Week? / What Kind Of Goods Can I Buy In Nigeria Then In Other African Countries / What Type Of Fast Goods Can I Import Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Goods Can I Buy Or Sell Across The Nigerian Border For Profit?? by Kobomax(m): 6:08am On Jun 01, 2020
As Nigeria slowly eases into post covid-19 and with the imminent lift on the border closure, I am considering getting into transborder trade on a small/medium scale. When I say transborder, I mean Cotonou/Seme or Cameroon and goods may not be limited to agro-products or textiles.

I would please appreciate if someone experienced in this sort of business helps me out with some information pointing me in the right direction as regards general cost evaluation and risk assessment for getting started in the business.

Help a brother out abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Get Affordable Wholesale Boutique Clothing At Alanic Clothing / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / Buying Of Old Traditional Beads (not The Modern Once )we Buy Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.