Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State (34193 Views)

Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) / Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) / Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by shevy878: 11:19am On Jun 01, 2020
Its a shame for a Governor to call this little thing a Project or an achievement.. Rubbish
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by DenreleDave(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2020
They have started
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 01, 2020
I think there is a power generating company there,they should go and fix the airstrip,though own by the power firm so tourist can come and visit.Men i have travelled round this country no be small.

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Roman7(m): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2020
na only dis project dem go use boast for the next ten years.......Nonsense!!!
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Pavillon: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2020
Prodigee:
We are still on road construction in this 21st century, when others are exploring interstellar travel and launching people into space. It's a shame!

I'm telling you bro...
Sometimes when I read how people jubilate at news like this, it makes me think maybe I'm just an ingrate and I dont appreciate what the government is doing. But the truth is dy are just doing their jobs, what dy are elected to do. Its because of our past selfish leaders that have neglected their duties and made them look like a god..

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Bilec: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2020
Whoever wrote that report write like a primary two pupil.
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Roman7(m): 11:23am On Jun 01, 2020
ForeThinker:
Stop telling yourself that the grass is greener on the other side, because it’s not. It is greener where you water it. So take control of your life and start watering your own pastures and grow your own greener.

oh man, in love u for this

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Moneyboyz: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2020
It's only in Nigeria we build roads and celebrate, no hospitals, primary and secondary schools looks like huts with tattered roofs. Our universities are like farmhouses and storage warehouse.
No electricity. Yet the budget for this road will shock you

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2020
Smithkafors:
See as gutter dey....very dangerous.God na your hand we dey.

Funny enough, that's what people consider a standard, clean drainage in Nigeria. God save us...

When I look at our soceity, I realise we are yet to start...
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by uche393: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2020
Benevento:

why do Igbo traders go to North ?

with the population of 30million Is South East not enough to ply their trade?
in the east there are also hausa traders in all the Gariki and all big markets in the east
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by NoIgboSoundTueh: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2020
mrvitalis:
See green land everywhere ...I wonder what fulanis herdsmen are doing in the south

There most be more to it ...Niger is almost twice south east ... almost same as south west ...

Niger is bigger than any land they can get in the South ...so what's the issue
Trash
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by 143WaZoBia: 11:28am On Jun 01, 2020
Shellsploit:
Better than oke aro road matogun shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I’ve been to that area once. The roads very bad.

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Judolisco(m): 11:28am On Jun 01, 2020
Make gov yahaya Bello come see him mate o
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Murrynmama: 11:30am On Jun 01, 2020
mrvitalis:
See green land everywhere ...I wonder what fulanis herdsmen are doing in the south

There most be more to it ...Niger is almost twice south east ... almost same as south west ...

You mumu, all the igbos in the north nko? Abi south east is not enough for them to do trading and arm robery

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by NaijadrivaCars: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2020
Shellsploit:
Better than oke aro road matogun shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Amuatulu, I go like see who de behind this moniker cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2020
Prodigee:
We are still on road construction in this 21st century, when others are exploring interstellar travel and launching people into space. It's a shame!
it is really a shame, common debit card POS and electricity are not even actively available in nigeria. let alone.
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by akintob(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2020
Horizon Investment Pool help investors to have a TurnOver of their capital within a short period of time of 12months, 8months and 5months.

For security of Funds Invested we tender a Legal document, Deed of Agreement and a Postdated Cheque which Stands as Guarantee for More than 300% on Your Return On Investment.
ASK ME HOW?
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by OKTolu: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2020
Nice one Mr governor
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Eskdale(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2020
angry

check my SiG for real cashout.
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2020
Moneyboyz:
It's only in Nigeria we build roads and celebrate, no hospitals, primary and secondary schools looks like huts with tattered roofs. Our universities are like farmhouses and storage warehouse.
No electricity. Yet the budget for this road will shock you
It is a shame, And sometimes i hear people in the news thanking Governors..

Shiits like, "we thank the governor for providing us with this road may God bless him and his wife and families" what? shocked really? The governor did his bloody Job with an inflated budget and they are thanking him? rather than querring him on why it took him so long for him to provide the structure and why so expensive?

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by contigiency(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

One thing many of you are not aware of is that, majority of the cows in the south is owned by the southners and not the Northerners. They only use the Fulanis to rear them because they understand the business better. That's why I have always told my people to stop looking far where their problem is coming from whenever they start having problem with the herdsmen. Because the owners of the cows are mostly our brothers.
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Reality2015(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2020
Please the second and fourth picture is not the road, not zungeru buypass to main zungeru town, is the new road to hydroelectric power under construction by chainese company, the road to zungeru town is third picture and not standard but half is better than non
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by slowice(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2020
The road be like something wey go spoil within 5months....even my poor street road looks better... But wait until you hear the cost... Na cry go remain
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Shellsploit: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Amuatulu, I go like see who de behind this moniker cheesy

Amuatulu

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by mrvitalis(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sunshineg5:
There are more igbos In Lagos alone than the entire Northwest

This one is dreaming ...the Igbo in Kano alone is equal to that in Lagos ...brono before now had the highest number of igbos in the north

Have u been to Kano smh travel u would not hear ...
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Shellsploit: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
143WaZoBia:

I’ve been to that area once. The roads very bad.

Lol...
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by justiniyke29: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Shellsploit:
that road is something else, it's like the road to hell
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by wink2015(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Blogsphere:
Ibrahim Balarabe Kagara, the Chairman of the Infrastructure Committee in Niger state has said the 6.5km Zungeru access road which began from Zungeru bypass to Zungeru main town has been completed and will be commissioned for use soon.

Mr Kagara who is also the Chief of Staff, expressed satisfaction at the quality of the work and the timely manner of its completion when he led members of the committee on an inspection visit to the construction site.

Commenting on the project, Wushishi LG Chairman, said the road has been neglected for decades, and on behalf of his people, he expressed happiness at Governor Bello’s Restoration Agenda that saw a once un-motorable road built and brought to standard.

The Committee Chairman urged the people of Zungeru to exercise a little more patience over the situation of electricity promising that that too will soon be history just as the road.

Commissioners of Finance, Justice, Works and Infrastructure and Budget and Planning were all part of the entourage. Others are Perm Secs of Finance, Works and Infrastructure, Procurement, Director, Civil Engineering, Ministry of Works, DG, SOU, ICT and PE, Coordinator, Legacy Projects and SPA to the Chief of Staff.

CORONAVIRUS HAS MADE ALL OF THEM TURN TO "LAGBAJA"

All the big men in Nigeria, corona has turn them into TRASH CAN !

NO MORE BIG MANISM.
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by 21savages: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
soteria001:
To think that I am in Niger and I don't even know
me to
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Richsteemit: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Alexis11:

Lol... Rubbish statistics.

I think say na only me see amm nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Beam Launched On Suru Alaba Interchange Into Festac. / Is It Possible To Board A Plane With This Condition? / Bridge Collapses On Enugu - Port Harcourt Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.