Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State (34214 Views)

Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) / Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) / Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Sunshineg5(m): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

This one is dreaming ...the Igbo in Kano alone is equal to that in Lagos ...brono before now had the highest number of igbos in the north

Have u been to Kano smh travel u would not hear ...
Igbos in Lagos have actually Campaigned and won elections

You are the one dreaming if you think Igbos in Kano is more than those in Oshodi-Isolo of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by meforyou1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
mrvitalis:
See green land everywhere ...I wonder what fulanis herdsmen are doing in the south

There most be more to it ...Niger is almost twice south east ... almost same as south west ...

Niger is bigger than any land they can get in the South ...so what's the issue
niger is not fulani land. no indigenous fulani in niger state.

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by 21savages: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
Judolisco:
Make gov yahaya Bello come see him mate o
I swear yaya bello might be better dan dis one, am a nigerlite. Sha they are birds of the same feather dis one too na bello
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by meforyou1(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sunshineg5:
There are more igbos In Lagos alone than the entire Northwest

Lagos is not in any south west.
Lagos is a standlone former federal capital of Nigeria, built and developed by the whiteman and igbos.
Lagos is no man's land. simple.

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Ykc2(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Benevento:

why do Igbo traders go to North ?

with the population of 30million Is South East not enough to ply their trade?
igbo people pay for theirs shops and their house for north while fulani dont pay for anything in the east ,they live inside bushes to kidnapp and rape people wives

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by tsspsolutions: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

Not when 15 million trade

Lebanese are everywhere same with Indians same with Chinese

And we must do everything possible to chase out those horrible Asians.

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Sunshineg5(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
meforyou1:
Lagos is a standlone for federal capital of Nigeria, built and developed by the whiteman and igbos.
Go and collect your money back from your secondary school teachers
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Benevento(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
meforyou1:
Lagos is a standlone for federal capital of Nigeria, built and developed by the whiteman and igbos.
Is Calabar also a no man's land? Federal capital moved to Lagos from calabar.

Igbos also Developed New York.
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Litmus: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
tsspsolutions:

Chase out the Indians, they are facilitators of racism perpetuated by whites on blacks. The Lebanese have been with us from the start and the Chinese are redeemable.
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

Oga there are far more igbos in the north than south west ...has the lowest number of igbos even

Source- Biafra News.
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
Litmus:

Chase out the Indians, they are facilitators of racism perpetuated by whites on blacks. The Lebanese have been with us from the start and the Chinese are redeemable.

The Chinese are not redeemable.
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Ambitious99(m): 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
Let's not be deceived by these pictures I bet you there are more scattered roads in Niger.. Las las all na politics..
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Nitah1: 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Benevento:

why do Igbo traders go to North ?

with the population of 30million Is South East not enough to ply their trade?
Are they fighting and killing people,destroying people's properties to ply their trade?
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by mrvitalis(m): 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

We are going to bundle you flat-Isi out of the SW eventually, nonsense!
Lol be ready to pay 60% of your budget as compensation for 50 years

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by mrvitalis(m): 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
tsspsolutions:

Igbos have been replacing them slowly but surely
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
It won't last 5yrs
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Litmus: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
TripleOh7:

The Chinese are not redeemable.

Incidentally, why is it that blacks tend to react with more hostility to Chinese racists misdoings than they do to far more insidious Indian racists misdoings? See an example below taken from the Independent: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/do-china-and-india-have-a-huge-problem-with-racism-toward-black-people-a7052626.html

Indian murder black man:

Just minutes before his birthday, Masonda Ketanda Olivier was beaten to death. The Congolese national was confronted by a mob of men late at night last Friday in New Delhi and killed. Police said the incident was a dispute over the hiring of an autorickshaw; Olivier's friend, an Ivorian national, said it was a clear hate crime, with racial epithets repeatedly invoked.
This week, irate African diplomats in the Indian capital pointed to Olivier's murder as evidence of wider discrimination and bigotry against black people who visit and live in India. Olivier, who reports indicate was about to turn 24, was teaching French.
"The Indian government is strongly enjoined to take urgent steps to guarantee the safety of Africans in India including appropriate programmes of public awareness that will address the problem of racism and Afro-phobia in India," Alem Tsehage, the Eritrean ambassador and the diplomat representing other African envoys in New Delhi, said in a statement. They also warned against new batches of African students enrolling in Indian universities.
A number of African diplomats chose to boycott a planned event celebrating the history of India-Africa ties on Thursday.

Chinese made ignorant racist video:

On the same day, on the other side of the Himalayas, an ad for a Chinese laundry detergent went viral.
It is shockingly racist: The video, which you can watch above, shows a fetching Chinese woman lure a paint-stained, lascivious African man toward her. She briefly toys with him before shoving a detergent capsule into his mouth and him into the machine. Out emerges a fresh-faced Chinese man, looking sparkling white and clean.
The backlash to the ad has been swift in English-language media circles, with the Shanghaist highlighting it as yet another display of blatant racism in China that "can leave you completely and utterly dumbfounded."
These two separate episodes, a murder in Delhi and a callous video in Chinese cyberspace, shouldn't be seen as isolated incidents. Rather, they are features of a prevailing theme: the inescapable racism and ignorance faced by Africans in both countries.

When I type, ‘blacks lynched in India’ on Goggle search engine, I get affirmative reports on Indian mobs murdering black people in cold blood. Yet when I type, ‘blacks lynched in China’, noting turns up. You get ton of Report on Africans attacked in both India and China but only in India have Africans /black been killed by ordinary none paramilitary people. Yet Africans will make excuses for Indians by, for instance, acuse Nigerians of being crmininals provoking India.
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by KenModi(m): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Smithkafors:
See as gutter dey....very dangerous.God na your hand we dey.

When you find out how much has been stolen to even get this far with the project, you would understand why they made such a poorly constructed gutter.
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Judolisco(m): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
21savages:
I swear yaya bello might be better dan dis one, am a nigerlite. Sha they are birds of the same feather dis one too na bello
show me any yahaya Bello project sir.... I also stay and grew up in Niger.. M from kogi state though
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by zicoraads: 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Bbbwings:
Merely looking at the pictures, you can see that the road is substandard. embarassed
As in ehn. cheesy cheesy

But the way you said it was very funny.

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Moneyboyz: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
gypsey:
It is a shame, And sometimes i hear people in the news thanking Governors..

Shiits like, "we thank the governor for providing us with this road may God bless him and his wife and families" what? shocked really? The governor did his bloody Job with an inflated budget and they are thanking him? rather than querring him on why it took him so long for him to provide the structure and why so expensive?

With the high rate of illiteracy in Nigeria, I don't think this will end soon. The literate ones do not have enough balls to speak up and I don't blame them, the moment they do, the Oga's at the top will order their arrest. We can't even protest in peace without police killing someone
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Litmus:

Incidentally, why is it that blacks tend to react with more hostility to Chinese racists misdoings than they do to far more insidious Indian racists misdoings? See an example below taken from the Independent: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/do-china-and-india-have-a-huge-problem-with-racism-toward-black-people-a7052626.html

Indian murder black man:

Chinese made ignorant racist video:

When I type, ‘blacks lynched in India’ on Goggle search engine, I get affirmative reports on Indian mobs murdering black people in cold blood. Yet when I type, ‘blacks lynched in China’, noting turns up. You get ton of Report on Africans attacked in both India and China but only in India have Africans /black been killed by ordinary none paramilitary people. Yet Africans will make excuses for Indians by, for instance, acuse Nigerians of being crmininals provoking India.

Was there anything in my post that suggested your conclusion?

I don't think so.

I never said Indians were better racists than Chinese or that I prefer the former to the latter.

I don't care which country you come from, but if you come to my country and start doing racist shit, then you're a racist. Plain and simple.

I don't deal in degree of racism. Racism is racism, whether implicitly or explicitly expressed.
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by 21savages: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Judolisco:
show me any yahaya Bello project sir.... I also stay and grew up in Niger.. M from kogi state though
Read wat i wrote again
Judolisco:
Read wat i wrote again
Judolisco:
Read wat i wrote again sir i said might.
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Moneyboyz:

With the high rate of illiteracy in Nigeria, I don't think this will end soon. The literate ones do not have enough balls to speak up and I don't blame them, the moment they do, the Oga's at the top will order their arrest. We can't even protest in peace without police killing someone
sad, but some nigerians claim they d rather live in nigeria than abroad, they don't wanna be a second class citizens in a foreign land...and i laugh at them, they are not even first, second or third class citizens in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by tsspsolutions: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Litmus:

Right now, I'm having a personal horrible experience with the demonic Indians. I've made it clear to them I'm not the average Nigerian that allows injustice to go easily and I've implored them to do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by COMPAQ(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Smithkafors:
See as gutter dey....very dangerous.God na your hand we dey.

My brother!!!! You might be trying to park by the side of the road and before you know it, one tyre slips into the gutter because there is no barrier.

Or even if you successfully park, in alighting from the car, you could fall into the gutter.

And someone will tell me we have Engineers in Ministry of Works!! Who on earth designed this!!?? This country na useless country walahi!
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by meforyou1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Go and collect your money back from your secondary school teachers

Lagos is no man's land. tell your osogbo village chief that I said so

1 Like

Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
princdebola201:
south is the market for Fulani's just like north and west is the target market for nyamiris
will you keep kyet there and remove shitty North from there because we have nothing to do there
Re: Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
No drainage, no road bed, nothing.

Nigerian politicians are an especially ravenous breed of mad dogs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) / Two Cars Collide At Airport Road, Oshodi Lagos (Photos) / Accident In Edo Involving Dangote Motor & Other Cars (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.