Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (66221 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police / Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by Resees: 10:00am On Jun 01, 2020
BABANGBALI:
only in Nigeria
Many of them think like goats.They are the problem that are holding Nigerians back from progressing and once this pandemic is over all of them will jump back into those scam churches and keep drooling.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by isaacprinz(m): 10:00am On Jun 01, 2020
seemesee:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11643084_mett_jpeg4583bc6a9f721169bcfc05ad1b57838a

nonentities like you are the ones menacing raping and causing all forms of evil.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by bigname23: 10:00am On Jun 01, 2020
Emmaomotob:
Why not tell your babysitter in heaven to fish out the animal? Stupid man. angry
na pepo like u dey instigate dis kind tin pepo who have no respect for God or his house ...dats y dey can commit such attrocity in a place dat reasonable respct
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by anvilpx(m): 10:00am On Jun 01, 2020
Emmaomotob:
Why not tell your babysitter in heaven to fish out the animal? Stupid man. angry
u dont do dat
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by Grandest(m): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
A God that can protect his own. A useless god not worth serving
how is God responsible for this? please be objective for once.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by 21savages: 10:01am On Jun 01, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
The rapists should be sentenced to death by hanging up side down.

Who is the commissioner for police in Edo sef? I know the m.u.mu is correctly occupied with election matters.
Death by hanging upside dwn, this one weak me oo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by Olarewaju89: 10:01am On Jun 01, 2020
Emmaomotob:

U actually vomit this nonsense because of nairaland LIKE and SHARE. undecided I weep for your generation bro.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by bigname23: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2020
Resees:

Many of them think like goats.They are the problem that are holding Nigerians back from progressing and once this pandemic is over all of them will jump back into those scam churches and keep drooling.
u wen get sense well well where u dey or how ur life?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by Angelfrost(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2020
Honestly, our laws don't work... Most convicted rapists have been going scot free or with slaps on the wrists for too long!!!... This is why many more continue to indulge in it without remorse or fear.

If we publicly try, humiliate, and harshly sentence guilty rapists to the max jail terms of 20 years minimum, the ugly growing trend will diminish greatly...

Once again, our judiciary and legislature continue to show how useless and moribund they have become.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by Agugbadin: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2020
emmabest2000:
Why there is no hidden cameras in the entrance of that church ?

So sad that the perpetrators may go unpunish

Hidden camera is powered by electricity and we don't have in our houses.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by 8stargeneral: 10:03am On Jun 01, 2020
case closed

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by Okoroawusa: 10:05am On Jun 01, 2020
vibbb:
The fear of God is not in the heart of human any more, how can such evil be perpetrated in the Church of God.
RIP to the dead.
When has the fear of any Good ever been in the heart human?

Never ever!

The world would have been a better place if that has been the case but even you know that you don't have the fear of your God in your heart.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by callyboi(m): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2020
First of all the rapist or rapists should be rushed out nd face the full wrath of the law.
But before that, there are lots of questions to ask about it;
1: why is it that he security at the church reported late at this particular day " few mins past 7"
2: was she the only one going to the church to read or was there other people or friends with her? Because come to think of it, how did the rapists know she was alone nd reading in the church on that particular day nd at that moment.
3: who and who knows the routine of reading in the church alone.
4: wasn't the door to the church lock? Because someone who doesn't know any information about her, can't just pass nd rape her, there are other information about this issue.
The police should do a proper investigation into this, because I can feel it's someone close to her, nd knows about her routine/movement that did this astrocity.
Thanks
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by geezynoni: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2020
ValCon888:
She was raped and killed in the one place where she should have felt safe. I am honestly embittered that a human being can execute such wickedness on a defenceless girl.
No one is safe anywhere...even terrorists bomb churches,Mosques.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by NigeriaB(m): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2020
Men dat engage in this barbaric act are surely possessed with evil spirits. Such men are demonic. How can a human being conceive such a thing? How do they enjoy it?

This is nonsense and I hate nonsense.

#NoToRape
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by Enculer: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2020
Churches are scams
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by Resees: 10:09am On Jun 01, 2020
bigname23:
u wen get sense well well where u dey or how ur life?
I live in a sane country a country where people around me think straight and contribute to humanity thats where i am.Idiot keep supporting your useless scam pastors.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by letitrainnow(m): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2020
Let Justice be done biko.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by pode(m): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2020
Emmaomotob:
What kind of human being are you?
You be like Pikin wey witch born for craze person and thief come trained up

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by blowjohn(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2020
One person dies in America and americans are in the streets, governors, mayors and the president r on their feet.
Another is raped and killed in nigeria and no statements from relevant authorities
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by benjazzy009(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2020
Emmaomotob:

Are u mad ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2020
Grandest post=9018i7564:

how is God responsible for this? please be objective for once.
can use his angels to prevent it or his powers. Or direct a vigilante or police there
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by bigname23: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2020
Resees:

I live in a sane country a country where people around me think straight and contribute to humanity thats where i am.Idiot keep supporting your useless scam pastors.
mumu see ur life ...simple question u nor fit answer were u dey nd how ur life...dey dere dey decriticize pepo where beta pass u for everything
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by ENGINEERG(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2020
All churches need to have CCTV camera at this time, churches are capable to finance it because so many atrocities is ongoing in churches now
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by tiredoflife(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2020
There is no perfect crime
There may be one clue to catch the killer or killers

Cell phone forensic may help
Each phone pings to a nearby cell station
So remove all the constants
And find the number that was new in that area
Eliminate the ones which are clean and u will have ur killer.
If they took her phone
It will make the job easier

If one feels guilty cos there is always a weak link in a group
U will get ur confession soon
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by apexx2244: 10:13am On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by surgical: 10:14am On Jun 01, 2020
Roon9:
This case is just too pathetic. Nigerian police isn't even shedding light on anything.

Was it an opportunistic crime?
Who and who were privy to her location at that particular time?
Has she always been observing such routine?
Let's get the facts out of this case :-
I can tell the act wasn't premeditated. Alot of evidences are on that picture alone but the Nigerian police are just too dumb.
We must see the face of this animal
The police will fish out the perpetrators in no time,they are very good at their job, the only time they fail is when a crime is politically motivated or involves a money bag but this seems not to be the case in this instance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by Roon9(m): 10:17am On Jun 01, 2020
surgical:
The police will fish out the perpetrators in no time,they are very good at their job, the only time they fail is when a crime is politically motivated or involves a money bag but this seems not to be the case in this instance

Amen! I really hope so
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by 9gerian: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2020
Why do I keep suspecting a rebuffed toaster (a thug or cultist), who decided to teach the lady a horrible lesson and trailed her to the church.

However, the absence of the security at the time suggests collusion of sort, perhaps after being settled to be absent from the scene.

That security man should be adequately questioned for the whole truth.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG by segun18(m): 10:17am On Jun 01, 2020
You need help.May God have mercy on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees / DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) / Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.