Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode (6224 Views)

The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus / What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by angeltolly(f): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2007
[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

HELLO NAIRALANDER AND STELLA DAMASCUS ABODERIN'S FANS .I read in city people magazine that stella damascus is now dating lanre oluborode. Also both of them confirmed it to be true.So is it not nice? or what do you think about it.
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by uchetobi(f): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2007
who is Lanre i dont think i know him
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by Aduks(f): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2007
I read it too, but they did not agree, Lanre said she is his best friend (i hope he knows what BEST FRIEND really means] and love her like he loves every of his friends, they've been seen together at places like Silverbird galeria, beaches and all that. I think she is too ch**p for my liking, yesterday it was Sammy and now it is Lanre, although they did not agree but in every nonsense there is sense.

@ Uchetobi

Lanre is the latest model for MTN he was among the Guilder ultimate searcher, i wish them best of luck sha.
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by busygirl(f): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2007
Uchetobi. . .this is lanre and stella

Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by simy: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2007
this stella nawaoooo,i dont even know what 2 think anymore,make she sha take am easy oo,atleast its not dt sammy and this one resemble jaiye small.
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by angeltolly(f): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2007
oboatioko:

so? who cares who anyone dates? big deal - who r u dating?

Who are you sef? we dey talk important thing u dey say another thing. Abeg if u no get anything nice to say why you no keep quite. angry embarassed
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2007
@topic
na wa for her sef, how many people, maybe she is enjoying her freedom lipsrsealed
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by hotchick: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2007
Am totally laughing my ass off (atlamo) that's a new one right? i have always known that those pretender hotpants will soon truly be diagnosed.Am not talking, grin
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by Emad(f): 11:55am On Jan 09, 2008
hummmmmm this SDA too much oooo
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by vikiviko(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2008
She should come date me 2.
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by akinsadeez(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2008
why cant the girl just take time be4 jumping ino2 relationships.I hope this lasts sha if it is true.
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by tilewill(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2008
ah ah, bodi na firewood cool
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by Mustay(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2008
yes o.

she don try na!
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by spoilt(f): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2008
I guess her mourning is over so she's free to date whomever she pleases. At least he's good arm candy. grin
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by bigfather(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2008
spoilt:

I guess her mourning is over so she's free to date whomever she pleases. At least he's good arm candy. grin

But with caution ! I hope her in laws are aware of this new friendship o ?
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by londoner: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2008
I dont get it, her husband passed away how long ago? She is dating again, as she is still in her prime, where is the problem? Apart from the issue her kids.

If the shoe was on the other foot, would her husband have been criticised, if he had started dating again if Stella had been the one to pass away?

The African mindset is a very peculiar thing, lol
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by lucabrasi(m): 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2008
meen na wa for nigerians,funny thing is that most of the comments criticising her are girls, she has really tried how many years down the line,for a beautiful girl who is a public face to still be single this long shows she has character uncommon to most of her peers and i think y' all critics should be happy for her,she is still young and if one husband dies,you marry another one isnt it?
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by spoilt(f): 12:14am On Apr 22, 2008
big father:

Since when did a person require inlaws consent or approval ? Left to them she should probably die celibate.
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by londoner: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2008
spoilt:

Since when did a person require inlaws consent or approval ? Left to them she should probably die celibate.

Since they are African women, thats when.

If there is one thing I dislike about the African culture its the double standard of the sexes, noone would expect a young man still in his prime, to remain single after losing his wife. In fact they even make it accceptable for them to have girllfirends on the side while the wife is still alive.
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by spoilt(f): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2008
hypocrisy!I hear in some cultures they give you a nubile young girl to 'comfort' you while in mourning. shocked shocked
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by pheena: 1:00am On Apr 26, 2008
she be true calabar woman abi and sorry to say
but she loves dem ugly.
or is it dat being ugly is like a guaranty dat d man will stay true to her.
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by Emad(f): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2008
big father:

Big Father you be reaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll NATIVE

Please if you still live in the stone age respect the fact that other people don't
You speak like an Elder in the village, i am surprised you could access the net with that level of idiocracy angry
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by ladymay1(f): 5:48am On May 08, 2008
Can anyone say if Lanre and Stella still dating? I know of someone who claims Lanre is interested in her, so i need to know if he and Stella have a relationship or not.
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by snazzydawn(f): 9:34am On May 08, 2008
I wonder why you people are criticising Stella. She is a single lady as far as I am concerned and is cheating on nobody. Her husband is dead so that makes her free to do as she likes.
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by tpiah: 3:33am On Apr 30, 2009
is this the same person they were calling lanre Nzeribe on another thread?
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by oyizami(f): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2009
snazzydawn:

I wonder why you people are criticising Stella. She is a single lady as far as I am concerned and is cheating on nobody. Her husband is dead so that makes her free to do as she likes.

Yea and also a role model to lot of ppl.
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by player007(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2009
bros she's already married to one igbo guy.
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by Pepeye(f): 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2009
Time has dragged on and she’s moved on
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by belingo2: 4:36am On May 01, 2009
player_007:

bros she's already married to one igbo guy.

that is Emeka Nzeribi the guy she's married to.

Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by bigfather(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2009
Emad:

Big Father you be reaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll NATIVE

Please if you still live in the stone age respect the fact that other people don't
You speak like an Elder in the village, i am surprised you could access the net with that level of idiocracy angry

Na you get ya mouth, no be only stone age , you go see sand age !
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by Ifygurl: 9:30am On May 05, 2009
pheena:

she be true calabar woman abi and sorry to say
but she loves dem ugly.
or is it dat being ugly is like a guaranty dat d man will stay true to her.
Stella is igbo but the girl they date everything. I don't think the guy is ugly, i think he is okay but the igbo guy, umm, there are better ones she can get.
Re: Stella Damascus Dating Lanre Oluborode by teissys(f): 1:30pm On May 11, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Oh, not another "Stella dating somebody" thread. . .
There seems to be an outbreak of Stella Damascus threads lately. It seems that this lady will never have breathing space this year.

Ok, I also saw saw her parading herself around town with a tout undecided Rumor-mongering is juicy, isn't it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Reacts to Bobrisky New photos as he Grows larger Boobs (photos) / 54tye / Celebrity Birthdays:Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.