Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

How To Create A Playstation Network Account From Nigeria PS5 & PS4 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Create A Playstation Network Account From Nigeria PS5 & PS4 (4300 Views)

Which Is A Good Idea To Buy For Gaming: A Playstation Or a PC? / Today I Fixed Playstation Network Sign In Failed Problem / Playstation Network Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Playstation Network Account From Nigeria PS5 & PS4 by Dailyman: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlxpekQN1ks&t

If you leave in Nigeria and Certain Parts of the World, You've probably noticed that The PlayStation Network is not available in your Country or Region, But why do you need a Playstation Network in the first place?

What is a Playstation Network?

PlayStation Network (PSN) is a digital media entertainment service provided by Sony Interactive Entertainment. Launched in November 2006. It enables its users to use the PlayStation online services. Including, Gaming, Entertainment, Shopping, and many more.
In this video, I walk you through a step-by-step process to create your own Playstion Network Account using your Computer, Mobile, or any internet-enabled device.

Also, If you watch to the end of the video, You will learn how to load up your account with PlayStation gift cards, so you can actually make online purchases.
As an added bonus I will show you where I purchase PlayStation gift cards for 20% cheaper than regular online retailers.

(1) (Reply)

Winning Eleven 2020 Latest / 9ja Gaming Convention 2014 / Gamespot: Xbox 360 Games Graphics As Good Or Better Than Ps3 Graphics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.