Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

I Will Fight Any Security Person That Harrass Me Because Of Facemask - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Fight Any Security Person That Harrass Me Because Of Facemask (770 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Lagos Island As Hoodlums Harrass Shop Owners / Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Fight Any Security Person That Harrass Me Because Of Facemask by donyfrank: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2020
Why should I be harrassed or arrested because of common Facemask of N100 or N200 by the government, or stopped from entering bank?

If I mistakenly forgot my facemask at home, what you should do as government or bank official is to hand me over a facemask, not arrest or harrasment.

Please buy the facemasks as many as possible to give whoever that forgot his/her own at home and stop arresting or harassing people.

I just forgive una today. Try am again.
Re: I Will Fight Any Security Person That Harrass Me Because Of Facemask by Joclebs(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2020
Re: I Will Fight Any Security Person That Harrass Me Because Of Facemask by ghettokid1(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2020
donyfrank:
Why should I be harrassed or arrested because of common Facemask of N100 or N200 by the government, or stopped from entering bank?

If I mistakenly forgot my facemask at home, what you should do as government or bank official is to hand me over a facemask, not arrest or harrasment.

Please buy the facemasks as many as possible to give whoever that forgot his/her own at home and stop arresting or harassing people.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E be like say na ord Police harass u, SARS or Soja don slap u b4?

Re: I Will Fight Any Security Person That Harrass Me Because Of Facemask by donyfrank: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2020
ghettokid1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E be like say na ord Police harass u, SARS or Soja don slap u b4?

Let them have these facemasks in their car for giving whoever that forgot it at home.

It's uncalled for to be harassin people because of common Facemask
Re: I Will Fight Any Security Person That Harrass Me Because Of Facemask by Vyzz: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2020
grin
U are making half sense sha But try not to forget it, we are living in a mad country
Re: I Will Fight Any Security Person That Harrass Me Because Of Facemask by boyjo: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
donyfrank:

You are right.
TWEET this to the IG and other security handles. They'd listen.
Re: I Will Fight Any Security Person That Harrass Me Because Of Facemask by ruggedboy01: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: I Will Fight Any Security Person That Harrass Me Because Of Facemask by donyfrank: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
boyjo:

You are right.
TWEET this to the IG and other security handles. They'd listen.
Ok. I dey vex.
Re: I Will Fight Any Security Person That Harrass Me Because Of Facemask by donyfrank: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
I don't know what there contribution is.
Re: I Will Fight Any Security Person That Harrass Me Because Of Facemask by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
donyfrank:

Even though you tie white handkerchief for face, that yeye aboki policeman still pursue you comot. D tin vex me no be small. but I no wan talk. I no want make d guy use my face learn work. especially for anoda person mataa.
Re: I Will Fight Any Security Person That Harrass Me Because Of Facemask by StreetFight: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
donyfrank:

Your village people are working on your case, it seems they want you to be beaten to death by hungry and angry policemen.
Re: I Will Fight Any Security Person That Harrass Me Because Of Facemask by iokpebholo: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Simple instruction,put on a face mask and stop fooling ursef
Re: I Will Fight Any Security Person That Harrass Me Because Of Facemask by lexdany(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
bros no try am for naija oo...make dem no shoot you blame gun say e misfire
Re: I Will Fight Any Security Person That Harrass Me Because Of Facemask by donyfrank: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
iokpebholo:
Simple instruction,put on a face mask and stop fooling ursef
Did I refused putting it on? I just forgot it at home.
As a government agency who are trying to curtail the spread of the virus, they should have spare facemasks for the citizens who forgot theirs than harrassing them.
Re: I Will Fight Any Security Person That Harrass Me Because Of Facemask by donyfrank: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Look out for these news;
"Pandemonium in the bank premises over facemask issue"

" Man fights security man over facemask".
Re: I Will Fight Any Security Person That Harrass Me Because Of Facemask by boyjo: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
donyfrank:

Ok. I dey vex.

Don't stop speaking out.
But only for the masses o.
Speak for the masses.

No one is speaking for them.
But God cares for them.

(1) (Reply)

HushMagu: David Cameron Proven Once Again Nigeria Is Fantastically Corrupt / Edo: Under Jonathan, Apc’s Oshiomhole Won Election Twice – PDP Reminds Buhari / Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.