Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? (758 Views)

Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu / Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 / Border Closure: Can Nigeria Survive An Impending Gang Up Of Border Countries??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by bigpriik: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2020
As an adherent follower of Nigerian politics I notice things are fast changing, it's just a matter of time, the only people that will be left to with "one Nigeria"will be the core North.
Nationalism is fast rising amongst Nigeria's ethnic groups, the Igbos started it now yorubas are gradually accepting it, and yorubas being the glue holding Nigeria once they fully change their mind the end is near, and I believe seccesion will become a popular ideology in the southwest if power isn't ceded to the southwest come 2023, on the other hand if power is not ceded to the southeast come 2023 their agitation for BiAfra will be unbearable . will Nigeria be the next Yugoslavia? Let's wait and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by LukasPodolski: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2020
After 2023, Nigeria will still remain Nigeria.

Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:
After 2023, Nigeria will still remain Nigeria.
And I say to you that if Nigeria remains in existence after 2021 I'll quite Biafra struggle grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by LukasPodolski: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
And I say to you that if Nigeria remains after 2021 I'll quite Biafra struggle grin grin
Goodluck on your online Country.
Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by Bighead9: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
bigpriik:
As an adherent follower of Nigerian politics I notice things are fast changing, it's just a matter of time, the only people that will be left to with "one Nigeria"will be the core North.
Nationalism is fast rising amongst Nigeria's ethnic groups, the Igbos started it now yorubas are gradually accepting it, and yorubas being the glue holding Nigeria once they fully change their mind the end is near, and I believe seccesion will become a popular ideology in the southwest if power isn't ceded to the southwest come 2023, on the other hand if power is not ceded to the southeast come 2023 their agitation for BiAfra will be unbearable . will Nigeria be the next Yugoslavia? Let's wait and see.

Dreams on.

The North will never give Biafra their independence.

Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by LaboPolitics: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Wetin wan kill am? Future disgruntled yoruba 2023 losers? grin

I dey laugh o. grin
Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by Biofil84(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
Well only God that sees the future can decide that ..

Meanwhile check out my signature
Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by orisa37: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
ONCE APREC-AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL IS GRANTED TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES, NIGERIA WOULD HAVE SURVIVED ALL ADVERSITIES.

F.G WILL BECOME FLG AND THE REVENUE ALLOCATION FORMULA WILL BE REVERSED BY EVERY STATE ALLOCATING A UNIFORM PERCENTAGE OF THEIR REVENUE TO THE FEDERAL LIAISON GOVERNMENT FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ONLY.
Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by byinks(f): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
THE QUESTION IS WILL YOU SURVIVE BEYOND 2021 ?

- Bill Gates donates 1million dollars to FG

- 774000, Agbero to be employed from Oct 1 till December to do what ?

- GAVI, MasterCard, and trust Stamp to use West Africans as guinea pigs in BEAST Wellness pass program

- We won't shy away from another Lockdown - Boss Mustapha

- Don't let us go back to the street - Former NPower beneficiaries

Etc...

cc GenBuhari
Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Goodluck on your online Country.
You wish grin

Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by xcon: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
And I say to you that if Nigeria remains after 2021 I'll quite Biafra struggle grin grin
. 50 years from now Nigeria will still be around you will die a Nigeria, your children will die a Nigeria, your great grandchildren will die a Nigeria Biafra is dead and gone stop wasting your time.
Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Why would someone want Nigeria to remain that's just my question ... something is obviously not working but u want it to remain why ?

Would we become enemy's if we break what's the fear about ?
Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by helinues: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
No be today we dey hear the same question
Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by Jonasbadoo(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
The Yorubas are the glue holding what? Op is like your brain is paining you
Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bighead9:

Dreams on.

The North will never give Biafra their independence
The common reasoning amongst the born to rules terrorists grin
Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by LukasPodolski: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
You wish grin
Exercise in futility.

Dey there no go find job.
Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by LukasPodolski: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
The Yorubas are the glue holding what?
Op is like your brain is paining you
He's right, the only way NIGERIA can break is through another civil war, in which 2/3 of the major ethnic groups will support breakup.

Hausa-fulani would never support breakup.

SS people are heterogeneous, their support will not amount to anything.

Since Hausa/fulani still want one NIGERIA at all cost... The alliance between Yoruba/Igbo is the only way out, sadly Yorubas are independent, they have their own agenda..you can't force yours on them.

Everybody nah him own boss...

No external force can break Nigeria, Kanu and his brainwashed followers are only deceiving themselves... UK and her allies ( U.S.A, Israel e.t.c ) would never allow NIGERIA to break, if you want to know why I will tell you... That's if you want to know because I trust Nnamdi Kanu's supporters they don't wanna hear the truth.
. that's why another civil war is the war out... Although Nigeria will be worse than DR Congo after the war.

So he's right, Yorubas are the glue holding the country.. if they want out today, then that's the end of NIGERIA.
Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by Bighead9: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
The common reasoning amongst the born to rules terrorists grin

Yes ooo. The North own the East. grin grin grin

Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by bigpriik: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:

He's right, the only way NIGERIA can break is through another civil war, in which 2/3 of the major ethnic groups will support breakup.

Hausa-fulani would never support breakup.

SS people are heterogeneous, their support will not amount to anything.

Since Hausa/fulani still want one NIGERIA at all cost... The alliance between Yoruba/Igbo is the only way out, sadly Yorubas are independent, they have their own agenda..you can't force yours on them.

Everybody nah him own boss...

No external force can break Nigeria, Kanu and his brainwashed followers are only deceiving themselves... UK and her allies ( U.S.A, Israel e.t.c ) would never allow NIGERIA to break, if you want to know why I will tell you... That's if you want to know because I trust Nnamdi Kanu's supporters they don't wanna hear the truth.
. that's why another civil war is the war out... Although Nigeria will be worse than DR Congo after the war.

So he's right, Yorubas are the glue holding the country.. if they want out today, then that's the end of NIGERIA.

Hmmmm
So you don dey your house know wetin dey UK and US mind abi ok now we shall see, grin grin All we want is international law to recognise biafra ,the world knows we have sacrificed too much that's all, the whole world know that Nigeria is not different from Yugoslavia it just a matter of time,Nnamdi kanu is not different from mahatma gandi, just time The movement will keep getting stronger and stronger till it wil not be easy to hold them again,una too dey overhype Nigeria I know people like you will still doubt if Nigeria will loose bakassi to cameroun but it happen anyway if Nigeria can loose bakassi to small cameroun it can loose anything.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by LukasPodolski: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
bigpriik:

Hmmmm
So you don dey your house know wetin dey UK and US mind abi ok now we shall see, grin grin All we want is international law to recognise biafra, that's all, the whole world know that Nigeria is not different from Yugoslavia it just a matter of time, just time The movement will keep getting stronger and stronger with time...
Okafor, this is not bear parlour talk.

Nnamdi Kanu has brainwashed you lots, some even believe Donald Trump will grant them Biafra, hahahaha.. I can bet it Trump has never hear the word "Biafra" ... Shit down there dey wait for international law to recognize Biafra.

While waiting for international law, why not Boycott anything NIGERIA?

Stop using the naira.

Leave NIGERIA territory.

I don't think that's too hard.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by bigpriik: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Okafor, this is not bear parlour talk.

Nnamdi Kanu has brainwashed you lots, some even believe Donald Trump will grant them Biafra, hahahaha.. I can bet it Trump has never hear the word "Biafra" ... Shit down there dey wait for international law to recognize Biafra.

While waiting for international law, why not Boycott anything NIGERIA?

Stop using the naira.

Leave NIGERIA territory.

I don't think that's too hard.

I know you are a Yoruba man no doubts , I pity you the world has gotten tired of Nigeria and wish it never exist,out of ten fraudsters in the world 6 are Nigerians,I am not saying Nigeria will break but biafra will be carved out then you yorubas can battle your independence with your Hausa/ fulani masters I wish you all the best and I wish you go with illorin and kabba If you wunt even loose more lands to fulani all the best..

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by LukasPodolski: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
bigpriik:

I know you are a Yoruba man no doubts , I pity you the world has gotten tired of Nigeria and wish it never exist,out of ten fraudsters in the world 6 are Nigerians,I am not saying Nigeria will break but biafra will be carved out then you yorubas can battle your independence with your Hausa/ fulani masters I wish you all the best and I wish you go with illorin and kabba If you wunt even loose more lands to fulani all the best..
Fulani in kabba ?

Emotional ipob fool

Haha.

Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
xcon:
. 50 years from now Nigeria will still be around you will die a Nigeria, your children will die a Nigeria, your great grandchildren will die a Nigeria Biafra is dead and gone stop wasting your time.
Your illusive wishes grin cheesy I have bet you that if Nigeria remains in existence after 2021 I'll quite Biafra struggle, as simple as that.

Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Exercise in futility.

Dey there no go find job.
A jobless man cannot sponsor a project that Nigeria, Britain, UK and other Islamic countries could not destroy after several trials. grin grin you're only a foolish nomadic terrorist to reason the way you do.

Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bighead9:

Yes ooo. The North own the East. grin grin grin
And they're now calling on their chief terrorists in AsoRock to help them persuade the Eastern governors not to chess them away from the east after giving pseudo ultimatum to the governors? grin grin
Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by OneDollarSalary(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

Dreams on.

The North will never give Biafra their independence.
[/s]
The north that's been ravaged by bandits and Islamic terrorists or the one that's poverty capital of the world

Even bighead9 that run errands for political appointees at government house Benin is talking.
Don't worry, after Obaseki wins you will sent back to continue your agbero work cheesy.

Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by OneDollarSalary(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
two22:
[s][/s]
Be creative for once. These people you cancel their posts have really dealt with you that the only way to counter them is to open countless handles and to roam Nairaland both day and night deprieving yourself sleep just to cancel their posts.

I'm beginning to believe you lack intellectual capacity to discuss meaningfully and at the same time subtle throw jabs.

Bloodkiller, what's the meaning of asking your fellow man to marry you
Even saying to come to bed.

Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by Ikeast(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
We are tired of NIGERIA...make e divide let everybody face his Region
Re: Will Nigeria Survive Beyond 2023? by Bighead9: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
OneDollarSalary:
[s][/s]
The north that's been ravaged by bandits and Islamic terrorists or the one that's poverty capital of the world

Even bighead9 that run errands for political appointees at government house Benin is talking.
Don't worry, after Obaseki wins you will sent back to continue your agbero work cheesy.

Guy relax.
I'm a confirm Igbo man.from Amanfuru in Aba South Local government of Abia State. I was initially selling Okrika in Ariaria market Aba, but I had to relocate to Benin in search of greener pasture. Cause the East was no longer viable for Business. I now sell Okrika in Agbado market Benin.

I like Aboki cause they are good people. I plan to relocate to the North soon insearch of greener pasture. Cause I've heard that the Economy of the North is booming. All my Cousins and Uncles who do business in the North are making it big time. But the truth still remains that, we Igbo's are not ready to have Biafra yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Jegede Unites With Other PDP Contestants / Resign Now Because You Are Clueless Of Governance, Oginni Tells Gov. Abiodun / How Apostle Omotosho Predicted Obaseki's Victory In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.