Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) (4703 Views)

Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) / Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu’s Wife Receives One-Day Lagos Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by MetaPhysical: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
uvie66:
excuse me..so you are saying the mandatory qualifications are either PhD or Masters and they must be from Ondo by Origin?

She studied aquaculture. I dont know what it is exactly but my guess is this is some marine ecological program.
What does it have to do with gender research? grin

They just created something out of nowhere and put her in.

Akeredolu is quick to speak out on any controversy, why is he not addressing this one?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by MetaPhysical: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sunshineg5:
It's really sad

Anyone appointed to serve in a State government should be a stakeholder in that state, either through years of investment or by birth

I agree! Na madam dey rule Ondo State.

Are you from Ondo?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Xmen149(m): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
TripleOh7:

None.

I hope the next question will be why don't people like going to the East?

And I'll show you this response from someone from your region...

anyone from my region can have their own personal opinion,it is their own personal perspective.

an opinion that will be worth looking at is one from someone from another tribe whom has tried dwelling in the east and it turned out sour.

two of my lectures back then one was from koggi and another from Benue.

all through my schooling in East only met 2yoruba students and they can't wait for schooling to end to leave east (ola ,I have forgotten the other guys name na cultist so always doing ghost mode).

we have 2yoruba guys in the admin section in our school and 1 ade at the ICT center then.

I have encountered other tribes in my state ministry too infact my causin is working with a Yoruba guy in the state media section of the state .

a guy working in the state ministry (justice or so)was living in my family compound in the east,thought a few Yoruba and hints when I was going for service.

thing is,.Yoruba dnt actually feel comfortable dwelling in a place their primary language is not spoken.but anywhere they manage to dwell and Excell in the east they are always given equal opportunities .

I know cos I have seen payroll of one of the ministries in my state...IMO state is same.some eastern governors give appointment to some best graduating copers too

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
When Rochas was a governor he appointed both akwa ibom and hausa

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by BafanaBafana: 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
flokii:

El Rufai is not the problem here.. Northerners are known to be considerate to an extent just like Yorubas. Reason you find cosmopolitan States in SW (e.g. Lagos, Ogun) and North (e.g. Kano, Kaduna) and none in the South East.

Those who don't tolerate others do not deserve to be tolerated. It's a simple law of give and take.
That's true

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Sunshineg5(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I agree! Na madam dey rule Ondo State.
Are you from Ondo?
Nah bruv, I am from Oyo state.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Xmen149(m): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
TripleOh7:

None.

I hope the next question will be why don't people like going to the East?

And I'll show you this response from someone from your region...

lol,.it's even now am seeing the image you attached

if you know Enugu state go and check land owners in GRA,housing estate etc..then we can talk more..lol

if you move around you won't believe every thing thrown at you online .still boils down to other tribes moving around

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Xmen149(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
ikennamadu1:
When Rochas was a governor he appointed both akwa ibom and hausa

no mind them,.

if one has never been to Maiduguri and you tell them Maiduguri is a desert they will carry it on their head and spread it like rumors when people living their live knows it's bubbling town.

we depend alot on social media in this country and na I'm go finish naija. lol person go dey naija come sabi newyork pas those living their

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Xmen149:

lol,.it's even now am seeing the image you attached

if you know Enugu state go and check land owners in GRA,housing estate etc..then we can talk more..lol

if you move around you won't believe every thing thrown at you online .still boils down to other tribes moving around

If you insist.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Xmen149:

anyone from my region can have their own personal opinion,it is their own personal perspective.

an opinion that will be worth looking at is one from someone from another tribe whom has tried dwelling in the east and it turned out sour.

two of my lectures back then one was from koggi and another from Benue.

all through my schooling in East only met 2yoruba students and they can't wait for schooling to end to leave east (ola ,I have forgotten the other guys name na cultist so always doing ghost mode).

we have 2yoruba guys in the admin section in our school and 1 ade at the ICT center then.

I have encountered other tribes in my state ministry too infact my causin is working with a Yoruba guy in the state media section of the state .

a guy working in the state ministry (justice or so)was living in my family compound in the east,thought a few Yoruba and hints when I was going for service.

thing is,.Yoruba dnt actually feel comfortable dwelling in a place their primary language is not spoken.but anywhere they manage to dwell and Excell in the east they are always given equal opportunities .

I know cos I have seen payroll of one of the ministries in my state...IMO state is same.some eastern governors give appointment to some best graduating copers too

If you say so bro. I respect your opinion.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by MetaPhysical: 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Nah bruv, I am from Oyo state.

Ive been on a campaign since two years when complaints started surfacing about mishaps in Ondo Government and their first lady.

Ibo in government or position of authority is a nightmare. You cannot have Ibo in government or close to government and not have huge problem. There has to be a tight supervision in place to manage their proclivity to noise and excesses.

We have had a number of Governors in SW married to non-Yoruba in past and current. None were dramatic and noisy as we see in Betty. grin

This is fact, not hatred towards any group.

Here is what I find wrong here on this issue of appointment of full-breasted Ngozi.....what were Ondolites looking when Akeredolu and his Ibo wife were voted in? Were they blind....did they not know his wife was Ibo before voting him?

They were determined that Tinubu must not have influence in who becomes gov in Ondo but in their vent against a Yorubaman they donated their state to an Ibo woman, and have been lamenting against her since.

Betty is just doing what Ibos do. She has not acted in anyway abnormal. This is normal for them. Yorubas in Ondo are the ones with wrong expectations.....expecting Betty to respect them and their State. Has Ibo ever respected anything? grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by JAMO84: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
cosef:

AKETI don enter already. He is the best SW governor. I've met him personally, very jovial man and loved by the people too.

You are a yoruba muslim, you are not from ondo. Ondo is yoruba christan state and they are returning Aketi for second term.

You can hang yourself after that, you already wasting precious oxygen meant for real humans.
I have no tolerance for miscreants
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
jimyjames:

No eastern governor is married to a Yoruba woman, you go wait tire
shut up
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by jimyjames(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
shut up
Ebenezer2020 from Massachusetts Ibadan how far

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
jimyjames:

Ebenezer2020 from Massachusetts Ibadan how far
I'm good. You?
Covid-19 pandemic is really hitting us hard over here in US.
Hope you're safe over there in Nigeria?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by MetaPhysical: 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
jimyjames:

No eastern governor is married to a Yoruba woman, you go wait tire

In the whole Nigeria only Yoruba vote people married to foreign women.

Oyo past Governor was married to Lebanese. His son is married to Fulani, Im sure he will aspire to govern Oyo in future. Current governor is married to an Ijaw woman.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by jimyjames(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
I'm good. You?
Covid-19 pandemic is really hitting us hard over here in US.
Hope you're safe over there in Nigeria?

It is well, I actually saw you on CNN protesting in Massachusetts , fighting that white police officer screaming in his face , BLACK LIFE MATTER just that I didn't see much brown roofs in that particular area you stood .

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
TripleOh7:

It's just a pity.

Ondo state is my state and I know a few indigenes who have gone to see the governor in times past to seek for some employment or appointment for their children who even have Masters degree with no success.
You see

Akeredolu should recontest in Imo
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by jimyjames(m): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

In the whole Nigeria only Yoruba vote people married to foreign women.

Oyo past Governor was married to Lebanese. His son is married to Fulani, Im sure he will aspire to govern Oyo in future. Current governor is married to an Ijaw woman.

But I'm confused, is that good or bad for Yoruba nation ?

3 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by LifeChoices: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Inconsequential cum ceremonial appointments such as this ought not to be publicised and politicised unnecessarily.

Is madam trying to rub it in our faces

Pathetic!
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by uvie66: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

She studied aquaculture. I dont know what it is exactly but my guess is this is some marine ecological program.
What does it have to do with gender research? grin

They just created something out of nowhere and put her in.

Akeredolu is quick to speak out on any controversy, why is he not addressing this one?
What I don't understand is whose interest is paramount ? is it your community or your immediate and extended family ?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Kwashiman: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
TripleOh7:

Way older than you I'm sure.

And no, you didn't make any point worthy of consideration.

Stop being silly and get off the internet now.
Unfortunately age and wisdom could be worlds apart when they are not mutually beneficial.

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kwashiman:

Unfortunately age and wisdom could be worlds apart when they are not mutually beneficial.

I'm sure you're talking from experience.

Don't lose hope. Where there's life there's a way.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by OFFICIAL336: 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
flokii:

El Rufai is not the problem here.. Northerners are known to be considerate to an extent just like Yorubas. Reason you find cosmopolitan States in SW (e.g. Lagos, Ogun) and North (e.g. Kano, Kaduna) and none in the South East.

Those who don't tolerate others do not deserve to be tolerated. It's a simple law of give and take.
Go to Onitsha and see a lot of your brothers hawking agbo

5 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by OFFICIAL336: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Ive been on a campaign since two years when complaints started surfacing about mishaps in Ondo Government and their first lady.

Ibo in government or position of authority is a nightmare. You cannot have Ibo in government or close to government and not have huge problem. There has to be a tight supervision in place to manage their proclivity to noise and excesses.

We have had a number of Governors in SW married to non-Yoruba in past and current. None were dramatic and noisy as we see in Betty. grin

This is fact, not hatred towards any group.

Here is what I find wrong here on this issue of appointment of full-breasted Ngozi.....what were Ondolites looking when Akeredolu and his Ibo wife were voted in? Were they blind....did they not know his wife was Ibo before voting him?

They were determined that Tinubu must not have influence in who becomes gov in Ondo but in their vent against a Yorubaman they donated their state to an Ibo woman, and have been lamenting against her since.

Betty is just doing what Ibos do. She has not acted in anyway abnormal. This is normal for them. Yorubas in Ondo are the ones with wrong expectations.....expecting Betty to respect them and their State. Has Ibo ever respected anything? grin grin
Wetin concern Yoruba Moslems with Ondo, a Christian state.

No go focus on your Oyo.

Good people of Ondo shall return Aketi and hateful Yoruba Moslems will only drown in their tears

5 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by SamNaijaboy: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Aketi is a goner.
You can come back here to quote me.
I'm from Ondo and today I carried out a survey of 10 APC Chieftains and 12 non-APC people who are connected politically in the state.
They all think he is going to lose to Abraham or Oke at the Primaries.
And if he manages to get through those two, he won't beat Jegede at the main polls!
I won't say it has anything to do with this particular appointment, other than to say "his vice Governor (wife) has him heavily disliked now". The guy na woman -wrapper

OFFICIAL336:

Wetin concern Yoruba Moslems with Ondo, a Christian state.

No go focus on your Oyo.

Good people of Ondo shall return Aketi and hateful Yoruba Moslems will only drown in their tears

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by richie240: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
Benevento:
Akeredolu should play safe.

despite Tinubu's open appointments in Lagos,what happened afterward?
Answer:
He has bcom their most hated yorubaman after awolowo.

Akeredolu is a learner, let him give 99% of his posts/ondo state monthly allocation to them, it will only take a bigotic semilunatic to wind them up to start hating him.
He should ask asiwaju, who has embraced them like no other politician/state outside their own '5 state local govts how much they hate him now.

I'm glad they've been relegated to Lagos gutters affair.

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by OFFICIAL336: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
SamNaijaboy:
Aketi is a goner.
You can come back here to quote me.
I'm from Ondo and today I carried out a survey of 10 APC Chieftains and 12 non-APC people who are connected politically in the state.
They all think he is going to lose to Abraham or Oke at the Primaries.
And if he manages to get through those two, he won't beat Jegede at the main polls!
I won't say it has anything to do with this particular appointment, other than to say "his vice Governor (wife) has him heavily disliked now". The guy na woman -wrapper

Story.

He will win APC primaries

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by mistijude: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
flokii:

Hardly will you oppress/offend an Ondo person and go scot free. They will surely right their wrong.
story...
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Armaggedon: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Igbos gave you their daughter and you're hating on them as a reward. It is not Igbos fault that their women are the most sought after among politicians, businessmen, academicians and celebrities from other regions. The one who is at fault is the one who travels to the east, pays a bride prize, marries their daughter and wants to restrict her rights simply because she is not from their ethnic group. we're talking about the same Yoruba people that won't take their eyes of Igbo girl. The same Yoruba people that will hypocritically shake their head at any news of Igbo family turning down giving their daughter to Yoruba man and calling it incivility. they want to eat their cake and have it. what hypocrisy!

As long as your high and mighty continue to marry igbo girls we Igbos must ensure that our daughters have equal rights because we grant same here.

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Cherez: 7:28am On Jun 03, 2020
TripleOh7:
Waiting for when the eastern governors will actually employ someone else outside their ethnic group to positions such as this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/06/01/akeredolu-roasted-for-making-owerri-lady-an-sa/amp/

Also go and Google up Dr. Festus Adedayo, he was media SA to Chimaroke Nnamani Governor of Enugu state in 2013.

Bros, Igbos usually don't care about who is in power (they're apolitical beings) until you start showing aggression towards them.
If Buhari proves to be better today, Igbos won't blink an eye if he remains there for 30yrs

3 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Cherez: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Benevento:
Akeredolu should play safe.

despite Tinubu's open appointments in Lagos,what happened afterward?

I'm glad they've been relegated to Lagos gutters affair.

Please when did the Igbos join Lagos major matters?
Aside business and market politics, they're one of the most political unconcerned tribes in Nigeria; politics isn't even in their culture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Will Be The Next High Profile Scammer To Be Nabbed??? / What I Saw In Bodija Ibadan: Afenifere's Intervention Is Needed ASAP / Segun Showunmi Charges Tinubu On Governance, Condemn Attack In Middle Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.