Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) (4701 Views)

Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) / Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu’s Wife Receives One-Day Lagos Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Michael004: 8:01am On Jun 03, 2020
flokii:
I knew it would come to this when Akeredolu emerged as governor.. I hope the people of Ondo will correct the mistake they made.

To the typical igbo, what is theirs is theirs but what is yours is "ours". Na those wey dey look una side, dey marry una cause am sha

Sure, we will correct it.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
Cherez:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/06/01/akeredolu-roasted-for-making-owerri-lady-an-sa/amp/

Also go and Google up Dr. Festus Adedayo, he was media SA to Chimaroke Nnamani Governor of Enugu state in 2013.

Bros, Igbos usually don't care about who is in power (they're apolitical beings) until you start showing aggression towards them.
If Buhari proves to be better today, Igbos won't blink an eye if he remains there for 30yrs

Your first paragraph is well taken.

You should it with the second paragraph which you and I know it's a blatant lie though.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Enyimbafc: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
flokii:

Be ready to wait till eternity..

At this point, I must admit that some Yoruba leaders are dull and ignorant. This is why I admire Northerners, you won't even attempt to go near their political offices as non-indigene.
What is this one saying travel una say mba.Igbo man is the councillor of sabon gari ward in kano state,igbo man also was a councillor of a ward in jos north,plateau state during Joshua Dariye's tenure.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Sambai65(m): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
JAMO84:
That Akeredolu will go and look for his second term in Owerri

I AM DONE TALKING
that's naija politicians for you,they do the right thing at the wrong time
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by BigIyanga: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
It’s a question of padi-padi arrangement not .. Gov appointed his wife’s friend or relative
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Ibadanpikin: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
MetaPhysical:

She studied aquaculture. I dont know what it is exactly but my guess is this is some marine ecological program.
What does it have to do with gender research? grin

They just created something out of nowhere and put her in.

Akeredolu is quick to speak out on any controversy, why is he not addressing this one?
You just sound like an educated illiterate.Goodluck Jonathan study zoology and was ur president,did Buhari study presidenlogy in university.ODE
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Cherez: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
TripleOh7:

Your first paragraph is well taken.

You should it with the second paragraph which you and I know it's a blatant lie though.
Can you state facts here why it's a lie?
Since 1999, Igbos have not voted their own whom presented themselves.
I bet you Osibanjo has a high chance of winning a presidential election in the East than Okorocha though not against Obi.
You couldn't believe Hausas n Yorubas are aides in the SE without a news about it, how would you believe this?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by meccuno: 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
I thought these people said they have been accomodating Igbos since 1914? Just one appointment and they want to send down the rain? "Accomodators". grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oodua Defence Force Dares Nigeria On Attack Against Sunday Igboho / National Assembly Transmits 2022 Budget To Buhari For Assent / Osinbajo: Nigeria, US Can Work On Climate Change, Global Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.