Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

True Meaning Of Job And How To Locate The Path To Wealth - FREE REPORT - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / True Meaning Of Job And How To Locate The Path To Wealth - FREE REPORT (362 Views)

Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner / FREE REPORT: 4 Ways To Make Money Online By Toyin Omotoso / How To Start Pure Water Business In Nigeria(free Report) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Meaning Of Job And How To Locate The Path To Wealth - FREE REPORT by awesomemike(m): 11:23am On Jun 01, 2020
Before You Get All Those Sweet Happy New Month Wishes... Read This!

If I were to bribe you, what would make you read this to the end?

Because, I want you to read it and get the message I want to pass to you.

Okay, maybe if I had used a headline like "Get Rich In 7 Days" or "Make $1,000,000 in 3 Days Doing Nothing or Simple Stuff!" right? grin grin

Well, it's not about that, they are not achievable, but...

The point is; it takes people to see a great deal of VALUE in you before they can pay you wholesomely for you to accumulate that kind of money figures.

Now, the question is; what are you doing to improve your value?

Before I ask you what you want to do to improve it...

Pay attention to this...what I'm about to reveal to you will be a deliver gospel...

What did you do last month to improve your PD value?

What honest decision did you make to change yourself?

This is about a fucking soul searching because the system we find ourselves is built to extort our energy and dreams for peanuts.

I don't know if you've heard that you can't get rich working for another person alone. It's a complete BS!

You've gotta be your own BOSS to be rich or accumulate that wealth you desire.

It will take you approximately 40 years or more to acquire just a million dollar except for some high paying profession like in medicine or law with serious hardwork.

The true meaning of job to me is Just On Bucket!

What that means is that, your salary is just on bucket, your life is just on bucket and your finance is just on bucket.

You cannot fully expand than the bucket unless you do SOMETHING about it.

Job is good to start out life if you are not exposed to online opportunities on time but not a path to wealth.

It's fucking time we fucking tell ourselves the fucking truth.

The owner of the corporations (companies) you work for only make policies that put all the money in their fucking pocket while extorting your energy and time in exchange for peanuts.

If you calculate the amount you earn per day not to even talk of per hour, then, you will have a close idea of what I'm exposing you to.

If you've not done that, let that be your MAJOR exercise this morning - KNOW THE NUMBERS YOU EARN PER DAY AND PER HOUR and draw your conclusion.

Like I told you earlier, this is a soul searching session and you've to do yourself a favour to have yours this morning.

I know not all of you will like what I'm telling you this morning but, we all gotta take a decision.

And the earlier the better.

I know you've been thinking of going back to start that work soon...

So, you will still continue to labour all your efforts and energy without a roadmap to wealth and work your ass out 9 to 5 for what won't make you wealthy.

But, you have heard it's possible to make money online, but, you've not actually asked or you don't believe if it's actually true or...

You don't know if you too can make money online right?

In my video course alone, one of my students have made over 50k in 2 weeks of learning while teaching it to others and helping some create the videos for their businesses.

My advance digital marketing course also helps many of my students equip themselves with marketing skills that make them sell anything online easily.

The same course also made them MASTER Facebook Ads and how to create Digital Products like Ebooks, videos to communicate their ideas to their target market and make money from it.

If you are always in my WhatsApp status, you would have seen these testimonials first hand.

See, here's my advice...

Even, if you still don't want to drop your job for now, it's fine, but...

Get a side hustle that puts extra income in your pocket.

LEARN a HIGH INCOME SKILL.

And once your high income skills is making you over your monthly salary consistently, then, common sense tells you've gotta get the hell out of there.

We don't deserve to be in legal slavery, we deserve to enjoy our time, freedom and make money doing what we love.

To close, if you don't know what to do for money, know what you can't do for money (Don't just waste your energy and time building others dreams while you do NOTHING on yours).

If you read to the end, comment *REVELATION*.

Use the comment section to leave me your question, inquiries or how this message has helped you.

Happy New Month of June!

I am in the business of growing your business capacities and skills development.

I am Mike Akerele (AwesomeMike)...Major General Of Copywriting.

Click this link to talk to Mike on WhatsApp : https:///2348064130367?text=Hello%20Mike
Copywriter| Strategist| Business Consultant

(1) (Reply)

Here. I Make At Least $10-$50 For Free / How To Create Opera Mini Advertisement / Post Your Sponsored Contents On Our Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.