Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Just Vex Out Your Legal Problems & We Will Advice You For Free. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Vex Out Your Legal Problems & We Will Advice You For Free. (598 Views)

Ask Any Question As Regards To Your Legal Issues, Disputes And Concerns. / These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World / Some Of The Problems We Have Today In Our Marriages, Is From Our Upbringing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Vex Out Your Legal Problems & We Will Advice You For Free. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 01, 2020
Due to recent events, there has been an upsurge of issues ranging from wrongful/constructive termination of employment, domestic violence, family and matrimonial matters, criminal law, accruing interest on loans and other billables, mortgages, breach of contractual obligations as a result of the advent of COVID-19, to mention but a few.

There is no gainsaying that these requires urgent legal advice from Professionals. We have therefore decided to create a one-stop-shop that offers free legal advice.

Let us play our part in ameliorating issues troubling you for free. We are just a P.M away.

1 Like

Re: Just Vex Out Your Legal Problems & We Will Advice You For Free. by BlongTrendies(f): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hello Sir. I have been trying to reach out to you.
Re: Just Vex Out Your Legal Problems & We Will Advice You For Free. by Greatzeus(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
litigator:
Due to recent events, there has been an upsurge of issues ranging from wrongful/constructive termination of employment, domestic violence, family and matrimonial matters, criminal law, accruing interest on loans and other billables, mortgages, breach of contractual obligations as a result of the advent of COVID-19, to mention but a few.

There is no gainsaying that these requires urgent legal advice from Professionals. We have therefore decided to create a one-stop-shop that offers free legal advice.

Let us play our part in ameliorating issues troubling you for free. We are just a P.M away.

" Vex out" from a lawyer,so much for Nigerian education undecided

3 Likes

Re: Just Vex Out Your Legal Problems & We Will Advice You For Free. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Greatzeus:

Thank you. Should I tell you more?

2 Likes

Re: Just Vex Out Your Legal Problems & We Will Advice You For Free. by DaniDani(m): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
The land I inherited from my father has been taken from me, and trespassers have built and are living in my land which my evil uncle sold. My heart bleeds everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Just Vex Out Your Legal Problems & We Will Advice You For Free. by Alooone: 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
i want to divorce my husband

2 Likes

Re: Just Vex Out Your Legal Problems & We Will Advice You For Free. by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 13, 2020
Alooone:
i want to divorce my husband

Send a pm. I don't discuss private issues in public forum. You have a right to privacy.
Re: Just Vex Out Your Legal Problems & We Will Advice You For Free. by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 13, 2020
DaniDani:
The land I inherited from my father has been taken from me, and trespassers have built and are living in my land which my evil uncle sold. My heart bleeds everyday.

Send a pm. I don't discuss private issues in public forum. You have a right to privacy
Re: Just Vex Out Your Legal Problems & We Will Advice You For Free. by saintvc(m): 3:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Greatzeus:
guy, so lawyer no fit flex with words again ...must u take life serious

6 Likes

Re: Just Vex Out Your Legal Problems & We Will Advice You For Free. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
saintvc:

guy, so lawyer no fit flex with words again ...must u take life serious

Forget that guy bro. I was born and raised in Wafi and Borokiri. I go yan my pigin yannings and wen I dey corporate world, I go do my thing.

I even enjoy it when those whites friends of mine discuss with me in pigin at the poolside bar in Eco or Farenhent Hotel.

It says alot about us trying to be Whittier than the Whites.

3 Likes

Re: Just Vex Out Your Legal Problems & We Will Advice You For Free. by Expresswriter: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Greatzeus:

Shut up.

Did you read his post?

Didn't your brain tell you "Vex out" is a way of getting the attention of readers by creating a catchy and captivating headline

Continue with your foolishness!

Inferiority complex is your problem.

Go create your own thread and stop soiling another's.

Good riddance to rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Just Vex Out Your Legal Problems & We Will Advice You For Free. by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 27, 2020
Hey folks!

We have been away for sometime. I am sorry I have not visited this thread in a long while. No excuse.

Some of you reached out to vex am out, but I was not available. I am deeply sorry.

Do you sometimes feel your writing skills is shitty and you have to do something about it?

Well! I do not know if you guys missed me oooo. But truth be told, I missed you all and I wish you happy holidays.

Let's get back to serious business if you don't mind.

Let's do more vex am out in 2021. Guess 2020 has been a great year and we all have a lot to vex out.

Lastly, did I tell you I have been doing some reading to enable me horn my writing skills and also put out more clear and concise information?

I know my writing skills sucks and leaves you struggling to read my topics. Nor mind me. I failed sentence structure and machanical whatever in school. I didn't want to become a mechanic. But right now, me self don discover say I nor get choice. Do I?

I won't be surprised, if you sometimes pause to wonder, if this guy really a lawyer?

Well! I do ask myself at times. But you know the best part is liking what you do and doing all you can to improve on it.

Na the koko be that.

We won't promise anything this year, but we will try our best to be more consistent next year.

Don't look at me when I use the word "we". Simply know that there will no me without you.

Oya look away, before you become sergeant lookuzade. grin. Or are you looku looku Johnson?

Nor mind me, joor

I too like play. Even like am pass woman self.

Did I really say that?

Anyway, happy holidays and enjoy the very best of 2021.

May we never celebrate a better last year. Amen.

If you like say amen, na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Just Vex Out Your Legal Problems & We Will Advice You For Free. by Expresswriter: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2020
Greatzeus:

Shut up! He wrote it deliberately.

It's a strategy to get readers' attention.

Did you read the other part of his message to see how sound he is

Na to de find fault una sabi!
Oya come and fault me for speaking pidgin English!

Fool...

5 Likes

Re: Just Vex Out Your Legal Problems & We Will Advice You For Free. by Chiquitq(f): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
How can i legally force a debtor to pay back ?
Re: Just Vex Out Your Legal Problems & We Will Advice You For Free. by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2020
Chiquitq:
How can i legally force a debtor to pay back ?

Yes. The position of the law is that a creditor has an equitable interest (a lien) in the debtors funds, regardless of where the funds are kept. But you must be able to prove the debtor owes the alledged debt.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Unwanted Pregnancies And Frequent Abortions / Needing Duvet And Bedsheet For The Family? / Which Of These Do Suggest For Female Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.