Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World (882 Views)

Just Vex Out Your Legal Problems & We Will Advice You For Free. / Some Of The Problems We Have Today In Our Marriages, Is From Our Upbringing. / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by KEVIND: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2022
These are the real problems we have in this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by Writer1(f): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2022
I swear angry cool

1 Like

Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by SolidWind: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2022
Keep fooling yourselves. A bad partner is bad, whether richer or poorer, whether the partner is the man or the woman.

The homes of Okonjo Iwuala, Oby Ezekwesiri, Uche Ekwunife, Chimamanda Adichie and many other wealthy women are peaceful. Late Dora Akunyili had a peaceful home despite being greater than her husband.

Men should strive to be wealthier because they are the head of the home. But only a foolish man thinks being wealthier than his wife will humble his wife. I have seen rich women worship their poor husbands. I have seen poor wives disrespect and harm their rich husbands. I have seen rich girlfriends who adore their poor boyfriends. I have seen poor girlfriends who are very wicked towards their rich boyfriends.

Character is not changed by wealth. What wealth does is to expose character.

Thanksful:

How many partners are good. Where did you see wealth in that post. He said better not more wealthy.
The post contains supporting and 5 steps ahead.

Explain those terms to prove me wrong. What is the support the poster talks about? What does the poster mean by the word, "better"? Better in washing clothes and cooking food? Or better in applying makeup to face?

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by Aareakinwunmi(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2022
Ajeh, Keep preaching the gospel

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by istina: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2022
See inferiority-complexed mind at work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by Chnbanc: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2022
istina:
See inferiority-complexed mind at work
simp spotted

1 Like

Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2022
SolidWind:
Keep fooling yourselves. A bad partner is bad, whether richer or poorer, whether the partner is the man or the woman.

The homes of Okonjo Iwuala, Oby Ezekwesiri, Uche Ekwunife, Chimamanda Adichie and many other wealthy women are peaceful. Late Dora Akunyili had a peaceful home despite being greater than her husband.

Men should strive to be wealthier because they are the head of the home. But only a foolish man thinks being wealthier than his wife will humble his wife. I have seen rich women worship their poor husbands. I have seen poor wives disrespect and harm their rich husbands. I have seen rich girlfriends who adore their poor boyfriends. I have seen poor girlfriends who are very wicked towards their rich boyfriends.

How many partners are good. Where did you see wealth in that post. He said better not more wealthy.
Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2022
That's the truth. No woman willing lives with a man she is better than.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by Chnbanc: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2022
SolidWind:

if all you said is what you have seen
Then I can attest to the fact that you never see anything!!
Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by psucc(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2022
D ting na luck. If you carry a good one e go good for you even if I send am go London. But if you carry the bad one, hmmm, na only God go help you.
Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by SolidWind: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Thanksful:

Explain those terms to prove me wrong. What is the support the poster talks about? What does the poster mean by the word, "better"? Better in washing clothes and cooking food? Or better in applying makeup to face?

1 Like

Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2022
SolidWind:

Explain those terms to prove me wrong.

Support : Don't support your wife to be better than you. That implies, improve yourself consistently to be ahead of her in all areas of una lives.

5 steps ahead: When you improve by 5 steps, pull your wife up by a step.

Do you get it

1 Like

Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by SolidWind: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2022
Thanksful:

Support : Don't support your wife to be better than you. That implies, improve yourself consistently to be ahead of her in all areas of una lives.

5 steps ahead: When you improve by 5 steps, pull your wife up by a step.

Do you get it
What is the support the poster talks about? Support in which areas? What does the poster mean by the word, "better"? Better in washing clothes and cooking food? Or better in applying makeup to face? 5 steps ahead in changing clothes or in visiting hair salons? Be specific.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2022
SolidWind:

What is the support the poster talks about? Support in which areas? What does the poster mean by the word, "better"? Better in washing clothes and cooking food? Or better in applying makeup to face? Be specific.

Most people assume better population of this forum are undergraduates up. If you don't understand what the quote means after my explanation, it's really painful.

He meant focus on your personal development than on your wife's development.

You talked about poor men whose wives are in good times with vis a vis. Know the poor man is better than the wife in the area of her fantasy.

Do you know, the man can better his sexual game to meet his wife's fantasy?
Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by SolidWind: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2022
Thanksful:

Most people assume better population of this forum are undergraduates up. If you don't understand what the quote means after my explanation, it's really painful.

He meant focus on your personal development than on your wife's development.

You talked about poor men whose wives are in good times with vis a vis. Know the poor man is better than the wife in the area of her fantasy.

Do you know, the man can better his sexual game to meet his wife's fantasy?
Tell me the areas the poster expects men to be 5 steps ahead of women. Tell me the kind of support the poster advices men to withhold from women. Until you are specific about those areas, you are just a nuisance.

Talking about personal development, isn't financial well-being part of personal development?

1 Like

Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by BATified2023: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2022
SolidWind:

I believe this is not the first time news will hit fp about artisans sending their fiancés to school only for her to graduate n leave them

I believe u also know that women look up n don’t look down

Ask yourself y it’s hard for rich single ladies to get married whereas rich single guys find it easy
Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by SolidWind: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2022
BATified2023:
I believe this is not the first time news will hit fp about artisans sending their fiancés to school only for her to graduate n leave them

I believe u also know that women look up n don’t look down

Ask yourself y it’s hard for rich single ladies to get married whereas rich single guys find it easy
What exactly is your point?

1 Like

Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by BATified2023: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2022
SolidWind:
What exactly is your point?
women don’t marry or stay with men they are better off
Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by SolidWind: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2022
BATified2023:
women don’t marry or stay with men they are better off
Go back and check the argument you responded to. Stop confusing yourself. Try to understand a comment before you respond to it.

The post is saying men should be wealthier than women. Someone claimed the post is not talking about wealth. I then asked the person to explain what better and 5 steps ahead mean.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
SolidWind:

Tell me the areas the poster expects men to be 5 steps ahead of women. Tell me the kind of support the poster advices men to withhold from women. Until you are specific about those areas, you are just a nuisance.

Talking about personal development, isn't financial well-being part of personal development?

Oga your sense is in minus
Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by SolidWind: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thanksful:

Oga your sense is in minus
Madam, your own sense is totally lost.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
SolidWind:
Madam, your own sense is totally lost.

Your education is a waste. Go collect your fees back at least make that one no waste
Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by SolidWind: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thanksful:

Your education is a waste. Go collect your fees back at least make that one no waste
Is this how educated you are? So, this your comment is the benefit of your education?

1 Like

Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
SolidWind:
Is this how educated you are? So, this your comment is the benefit of your education?

Do comparison and give analysis
Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by SolidWind: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thanksful:

Do comparison and give analysis
Don't depend on me, show yourself. Show you are educated.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Real Problems We Have In This World by ibechris(m): 8:51am On Oct 28, 2022
It shows the writer is not comfortable with his wife.

May be he is in competition with his wife.

Very wrong.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Few Months Used LG AIR CONDITIONERS And LG HOME THEATRE For Sale @cheap Prices / Can Someone Please Tell Me? / Why Do Parents Provoke Their Parents So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.