Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m (1424 Views)

Nigeria Custom Face With Allegation Of Making Formal Terrorist A Custom Boss. / Ex Boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom Boss Demand Money Spent During Their Relation / Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by drinoayo: 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Zubairu Dalhatu Malamai, alleged ex-boyfriend to the new wife of Custom Boss has reportedly sued the lady in court.

Igbere TV recalls that the Comptroller General of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), Col. Hameed Ali (Rtd) over the weekend got married to a new bride, Hajiya Zainab Abdullahi in a wedding ceremony, according to the Tribune.

Following the report, leaked documents seen by Igbere TV have shown that the new wife of the Custom Boss, Hajiya Zainab Abdullahi, has been served a letter by ex-boyfriend through his lawyer for dumping him for another man.

The document which was signed by Sir. I.I Wangida Esq. said his client was led by the lady into believing she was going to marry him only for the lady to deceive him and married another man.

Among the items listed that were given to Hadiza by her ex boyfriend Zubairu include over five million naira and other gift items.

However, Igbere TV cannot independently confirm whether the Custom boss is aware of this development.

Igbere TV recalls that Hameed Ali’s first wife, Hajiya Hadiza Jummai Ali died in Abuja on October 29th, 2018 at the age of 53 years old.

Hajiya Ali who was the first lady of Kaduna State when her husband served as a military administrator of the state from 1996 to 1998, left behind her husband, Hameed Ali and four children.

See the documents below;

https://igberetvnews.com/1353632/ex-boyfriend-custom-boss-alis-new-wife-goes-court-demands-n9m/

Lalasticlala

Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by Lordjiggs09(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Cash out dude.

[color=#000099][/color]

Meanwhile:

Umu Igbo mma mma nu!!!!! Ya diri anyi mma na Eke, Orie, Afor na Nkwo.
Ezigbo Onye Igbo cheta kwa na aku ruo ulo bu isi ije.
Onye mezie ulo ya, Ndi no na ezi akwa nyere ya ugwu.
I choro igote ala ma o bu wurite ulo na ala Igbo,
kpoturu mu na ekwenti ma o bu whatsapp.
Efu, asato, efu, isii, ano, ano, asaa, ato, ano, ano, ato.

Nke Onye na eme ya gazie. Udo diri unu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by festacman(m): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
There is no romance without finance and no romance without pleasure. If Zubairu is demanding the finance he gave in the romance, how does Zainab calculate the pleasure she gave in the romance to enable her demand a refund.

Zubairu should accept his fate and hustle harder for money and another woman. He should leave Zainab to enjoy her new marriage to Hameed. She has made her choice and it is her right.

The truth is that a lot of men will follow this case with keen interest hoping that at last the table will turn against women for once.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by ghettokid1(m): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hustle o! make 75 year old man no come snatch your girlfriend o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by sparkyJ: 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hmm
Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by phelonrays: 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
* A pair of shoe, Company Uniform given to you* , omo de guy serious oo, lol gringrin

But why such a huge investment on a lady you haven't even engaged cry

She really messed the guy life,

Fear Greedy Women undecided
Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by ghettokid1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2020

Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by ghettokid1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2020

Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by NettyNelly(m): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lol, why is the guy going to court nah. Girls wey full 9ja? Oga go find another babe nah. Lol for him mind he don hit jackpot. Wait are sure it isn't a plot with the lady to dupe Mr Ali.Meanwhile do you need a well designed Logo?. Check my signature
Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by ghettokid1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
sparkyJ:
FTC
Fifth To Comment

Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by Iyiataata92: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
If this guy eventually wins this case, Somadina will file a suit against Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko and even their unborn baby
Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by Blessynokoro: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Na the matter we dey settle since o... Lol
Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by Iyiataata92: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Blessynokoro:
Na the matter we dey settle since o... Lol
Bro as I dey see this matter, na only court fit settle am oo
Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by Iyiataata92: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
NettyNelly:
Lol, why is the guy going to court nah. Girls wey full 9ja? Oga go find another babe nah. Lol for him mind he don hit jackpot. Wait are sure it isn't a plot with the lady to dupe Mr Ali.Meanwhile do you need a well designed Logo?. Check my signature
He doesn't need the girl, he needs some cash from the Customs man's deep pocket

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by phelonrays: 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
If this guy eventually wins this case, Somadina will file a suit against Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko and even their unborn baby
Please tell us what he would present as evidence; I mean what he really invest on Regina's life through out their courtship hoeingship ?? undecided
Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by BlowYourMind: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Non Virgins is forbidden for marriage, I don't want evil past catching up with the the future -
Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by Blessynokoro: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Bro as I dey see this matter, na only court fit settle am oo

Hahaha.. This one pass person o
Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by gasparpisciotta: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Baba go settle the matter
Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by overall90: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hope this doesn't lead to Ali divorcing the lady because this is embarrassing.

Never knew that Hausa people do boyfriend/girl friend.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by uwa1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
My broda Hustle o!!!.....
Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by Iyiataata92: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
phelonrays:
Please tell us what he would present as evidence; I mean what he really invest on Regina's life through out their courtship hoeingship ?? undecided
You'll never know until you see the case file
Re: Ex Boyfriend Of Custom Boss, Ali's New Wife Goes To Court, Demands N9m by IAmSkinny: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hey

(1) (Reply)

The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread / Reps Consider Scrapping NYSC As Bill Reaches Second Reading / Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.