Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. (5079 Views)

Gen. Obasanjo Is So Fit! Recent Visit To Gov. Alex Otti / Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) / Photos Of The Luxurious Mansion Of GEN. BABAGINDA, That Has 50 Master Bedrooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
How time flies! Looking at this food is making me hungry! Check out this throwback photo of a young General Olusegun Obasanjo, former Nigerian President and Head of State sharing a meal with spiritual founder of the Celestial Church of Christ (CCC) Rev S. B. J. Oshoffa

During the regime of former president of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo as Head of States, SBJ Oshoffa and his team, the BOT were his guests at the presidential villa then at Ikoyi, Lagos. This photo shows Chief Olusegun Obasanjo having diner in the late 70’s after which he, Papa Oshoffa, donated millions of Naira to rescue NIGERIA out of ‘recession’.

It was then he gave Obasanjo a spiritual message that has come to pass, that he would still come back to rule the country again for another eight years. OBJ, didn’t see it to be possible, but today, it’s a prophesy that has come and gone.

This was a man filled with unmeasured supernatural powers to heal all kinds of sickness. This was a man who healed several mentally deranged people. A man who was a philanthropist per excellence and he is the founder of this great church, Celestial Church of Christ.

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=2979cf17989bc217b9e447ef845f9479&news_entry_id=s16ed0399200531en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=HOME_PAGE_f4714fa4-3a06-40ff-ae50-290b3e28f250&from=opera

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by gasparpisciotta: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
7 Halleluyah to praise the Lord.
I no believe the recession story sha.

3 Likes

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by ghettokid1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
My phone has a crack, so I can't see anything.
But with the look at comments, I think the marriage was successful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
So he even told Obasanjo as at then, that he would be president for 8 years again. shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
ghettokid1:
My phone has a crack, so I can't see anything.
But with the look at comments, I think the marriage was successful

Grow up kid. angry

2 Likes

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by BlowYourMind: 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Amazing

1 Like

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by timibare(m): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Memories

1 Like

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by ghettokid1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Grow up kid. angry

2 Likes

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by Yungmil: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Honestly I didn't read that stuff up there but if you ask me I will say:

Government should do something about the Fulani herdsmen and if the girl is finding it hard to forgive the police can take the money the bank, then finally the landlord should repair the roof that is leaking. That's all for now matter settled.

Next post??
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by leksite120(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is what good pastors do, He gave money to Nigeria to be out of recession not all the ones we have now. Coded Scammers is what they're

1 Like

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by ghettokid1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Yungmil:
Honestly I didn't read that stuff up there but if you ask me I will say:

Government should do something about the Fulani herdsmen and if the girl is finding it hard to forgive the police can take the money the bank, then finally the landlord should repair the roof that is leaking.

1 Like

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by slivertongue: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Papa Oshoffa, donated millions of Naira to rescue NIGERIA out of ‘recession’.
HOW TRUE IS THE ABOVE
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by Azmanaty: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
CCC is an occultic establishment. It is the church of all yahoo boys down south now. If you know u know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by SmellingAnus(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Halleluya Meje...
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
slivertongue:
Papa Oshoffa, donated millions of Naira to rescue NIGERIA out of ‘recession’.

HOW TRUE IS THE ABOVE

You can do ur own research.
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by StreetFight: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

It was then he gave Obasanjo a spiritual message that has come to pass, that he would still come back to rule the country again for another eight years. OBJ, didn’t see it to be possible, but today, it’s a prophesy that has come and gone.

This was a man filled with unmeasured supernatural powers to heal all kinds of sickness. This was a man who healed several mentally deranged people. A man who was a philanthropist per excellence and he is the founder of this great church, Celestial Church of Christ.

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=2979cf17989bc217b9e447ef845f9479&news_entry_id=s16ed0399200531en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=HOME_PAGE_f4714fa4-3a06-40ff-ae50-290b3e28f250&from=opera

Do you now wonder why hip-hop churches of yesterday hate, abhor and fear Celestial Churches? Darkness and Light never agree.

3 Likes

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by obataokenwa(m): 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
One of the great men of God that died with their anointing. Thank God it was revealed last three years that the anointing is returning to earth.

2022 is a great year of revival in Nigeria. Moses Orimolade, Joseph Babalola, Smith Wigglesworth, Kathryn Kuhma, and Benson Idahosa anointing will be live in Nigeria. The men the anointing will bestow upon, don't even know it. A year of power as of Old. Moses Orimolade's anointing is not on earth presently. But it's returning with a greater dimension of never seen before. If you see the next giants God is building, u will understand what Bible meant by, the earth is not worthy of them.

Many churches will phase out and will not be remembered anymore.

Giants are being built secretly by God himself...they won't be subject to any man. They will rise and become so famous with never seen before grace and working of miracles.

Apostle Joshua Selman and Apostle Arome Osayi are secretly building the bridge that will usher in the revival without even knowing it. I never knew abt this two people before God revealed it and called their names as the men with the gospel for the season to usher in the revival. I pray they fulfil the mandate without reproach.

Many will rise in form of captains of industries.

If u quote me, I won't reply

2 Likes

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by sacajawea: 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Only Sick people or Cold Pretenders swimming in the Dirty pool of Swlf-deception will glorify the Celestial church of Christ aka Cele and any White garment Sects even.
Cele are not Christians, Cele, Cherubim and Seraphim (aka Kerubu) is just a gathering of Theives, Sick Crazy People, Yahoo boys 419s Armed robbers and co, Husband Snatchers etc.
That Oshoffa guy was a Deluded, philandering Scammer.
NB: this was the Era when Fela Anikulapo-Kuti was flogging religion and The Obasanjo regime in Songs as "Coffin for head of State" "ITT" "Zombie" "unknown Soldier" etc.
#knowyourhistory #bewise #FvckCele #Fvckwhitegarment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by bolaayenimo: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
he gave prophesy that Obasanjo will come back and rule for 8 years fake news
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by merieam16(f): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Azmanaty:
CCC is an occultic establishment. It is the church of all yahoo boys down south now. If you know u know
abeg keep quiet... wat do u kno
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Obj & swag, be like 5 & 6
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by kiddkash(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
unlike this man in za oza room

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
hmm that Ankara na original then.
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by div111(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
obataokenwa:
One of the great men of God that died with their anointing. Thank God it was revealed last three years that the anointing is returning to earth.

2022 is a great year of revival in Nigeria. Moses Orimolade, Joseph Babalola, Smith Wigglesworth, Kathryn Kuhma, and Benson Idahosa anointing will be live in Nigeria. The men the anointing will bestow upon, don't even know it. A year of power as of Old. Moses Orimolade's anointing is not on earth presently. But it's returning with a greater dimension of never seen before. If you see the next giants God is building, u will understand what Bible meant by, the earth is not worthy of them.

Many churches will phase out and will not be remembered anymore.

Giants are being built secretly by God himself...they won't be subject to any man. They will rise and become so famous with never seen before grace and working of miracles.

Apostle Joshua Selman and Apostle Arome Osayi are secretly building the bridge that will usher in the revival without even knowing it. I never knew abt this two people before God revealed it and called their names as the men with the gospel for the season to usher in the revival. I pray they fulfil the mandate without reproach.

Many will rise in form of captains of industries.

If u quote me, I won't reply

Dude did GOD himself show u this??
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by GreenDestiny2: 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
How time flies! Looking at this food is making me hungry! Check out this throwback photo of a young General Olusegun Obasanjo, former Nigerian President and Head of State sharing a meal with spiritual founder of the Celestial Church of Christ (CCC) Rev S. B. J. Oshoffa

During the regime of former president of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo as Head of States, SBJ Oshoffa and his team, the BOT were his guests at the presidential villa then at Ikoyi, Lagos. This photo shows Chief Olusegun Obasanjo having diner in the late 70’s after which he, Papa Oshoffa, donated millions of Naira to rescue NIGERIA out of ‘recession’.

But did Baba Oshofa choose to die by auto accident?

A junior prophet told him not to embark on the journey that claimed his life.
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by obataokenwa(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

But did Baba Oshofa choose to die by auto accident?

A junior prophet told him not to embark on the journey that claimed his life.
Those men are dead already. Paul suffered same fate when he was told not to enter Jerusalem by Agabbus
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by GreenDestiny2: 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
obataokenwa:
Those men are dead already. Paul suffered same fate when he was told not to enter Jerusalem by Agabbus

Paul didn't die in Jerusalem. He was just beaten and arrested. Do mean those who prophesied against Oshofa are the evil planers?
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by obataokenwa(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

Paul didn't die in Jerusalem. He was just beaten and arrested. Do mean those who prophesied against Oshofa are the evil planers?
See those men are dead men already. Death prophesy don't fear them. They're willing to leave anytime cos they're fulfilled

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much / Sunday Igboho Displayed Gun In Public / Bomb Blast At JamaÁre L.g.a Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.