Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. (5237 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Gen. Ironsi & IBB At An Occasion In 1966 / Gen. Obasanjo Is So Fit! Recent Visit To Gov. Alex Otti / Photos Of The Luxurious Mansion Of GEN. BABAGINDA, That Has 50 Master Bedrooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by GreenDestiny2: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
obataokenwa:
See those men are dead men already. Death prophesy don't fear them. They're willing to leave anytime cos they're fulfilled

I get it now.
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by obataokenwa(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

I get it now.
See eh, when you serve God, it gets to a time you're willing to go and rest cos the burden is too much.

You interact with spirits always and at a time u want to go join them. Reason the Bible said, the earth is not worthy of them.

If they see death, they have the power of a horse to keep going without fear of it
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
obataokenwa:
Those men are dead already. Paul suffered same fate when he was told not to enter Jerusalem by Agabbus
Is it true he was told not to embark on the journey?
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by GreenDestiny2: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
obataokenwa:
See eh, when you serve God, it gets to a time you're willing to go and rest cos the burden is too much.

You interact with spirits always and at a time u want to go join them. Reason the Bible said, the earth is not worthy of them.

If they see death, they have the power of a horse to keep going without fear of it

That Smith Wigglesworth is something else. I gave up praying for annointing.
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

But did Baba Oshofa choose to die by auto accident?

A junior prophet told him not to embark on the journey that claimed his life.

Really??

I have never heard of that before.
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by GreenDestiny2: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Really??

I have never heard of that before.

Yes. He was to told not to go to avoid autoaccident. He replied that it's destined for him to die that way.
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by obataokenwa(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

That Smith Wigglesworth is something else. I gave up praying for annointing.
keep praying for it. 2022 will favour u
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

Yes. He was to told not to go to avoid autoaccident. He replied that it's destined for him to die that way.

Oooh
That means he knew, he would actually die on that day and that way.
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Gen. Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa. by Ucee1999: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
obataokenwa:
One of the great men of God that died with their anointing. Thank God it was revealed last three years that the anointing is returning to earth.

2022 is a great year of revival in Nigeria. Moses Orimolade, Joseph Babalola, Smith Wigglesworth, Kathryn Kuhma, and Benson Idahosa anointing will be live in Nigeria. The men the anointing will bestow upon, don't even know it. A year of power as of Old. Moses Orimolade's anointing is not on earth presently. But it's returning with a greater dimension of never seen before. If you see the next giants God is building, u will understand what Bible meant by, the earth is not worthy of them.

Many churches will phase out and will not be remembered anymore.

Giants are being built secretly by God himself...they won't be subject to any man. They will rise and become so famous with never seen before grace and working of miracles.

Apostle Joshua Selman and Apostle Arome Osayi are secretly building the bridge that will usher in the revival without even knowing it. I never knew abt this two people before God revealed it and called their names as the men with the gospel for the season to usher in the revival. I pray they fulfil the mandate without reproach.

Many will rise in form of captains of industries.

If u quote me, I won't reply

Better oil dey your head

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics / Uyo Speech Lands Ekwunife In Fresh Trouble / Bola Tinubu's Convoy.. 66 Vehicles (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.