Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Money Monday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Money Monday (193 Views)

Monday Jobs: 20 Positions Available! Apply Now! / It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president / Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Monday by Oluwainnie(f): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ade munched on his chinchin with reckless abandon as he sipped on his chilled tigernut drink.
"I thought you just finished your meal less than 20 minutes ago? "his friend Bassey inquired. The past few weeks his son had spent with him, he noticed Ade's nonchalant attitude with money.
"Chill bro, Ade chuckled "money is meant to be spent"

Bassey laughed and took his seat. "I have your time, tell me about money".

Ade shrugged, "Money is a media for exchange of products and services. Basically, money is meant to be spent. If you don't spend it, you won't have it".
...but you're spending yours the wrong way, Bassey chipped in. "What do you think will happen in the future - when you get old?"
"Pension of course" Ade replied

"Just pension? You're still complaining of not having enough monthly and you intend relying solely on pension? That's suicidal you know".

You know , aside money being a means of exchange. It's also a seed that ought to be planted... To produce a money tree, (for our unending needs).
As a seed, we won't be agile (in active working spirit) all our life span. Hence, the need to sow money into the future so when we get there we have to do little or nothing.
When planted early, it gives us ample time to nurture it's growth.

So if you're spending money for the sake of spending without an accurate plan you need to recheck. You can't afford to be an impulse buyer at this stage.

I'll love to hear from you, What do you think about money?

(1) (Reply)

For Those Interested In Extra Income / Create 3D Animation All By Yourself From Scratch / Massive Recruitment!!! - Aba - Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.