Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) (42093 Views)

First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) / The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
[s][/s]Known tribalist has spoken.
BTW, have you travelled by air

If I slap you
Re: Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) by pretyval: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
For how long?
Re: Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) by nengibo: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
White elephant, even port harcourts airports is just viable talkless of this landing strip
Re: Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
No matter their hatred against the Eastern, we still make the country what it is today, they can use hundred years to repair it, but we the great people of the most High God never give A FUCKKKKK about anything
Re: Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) by ebbo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sacchi1162:
Airport will be ready by Christmas, from then it was postponed to Easter... Las las they'll open it next year because I pass there almost every week and there's little to no improvement every time

Gej should ve completed it na,yeye dey smell
Re: Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
After that abeg seaport too.. Make una do seaport for the east too... So that goods can also go there... Lagos go decongest
Re: Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
proeast:
Enough of this nonsense of showing the same picture of AIIA Enugu when they are still supposedly working on it.

We didn't see anybody showing pictures of Aminu Kano airport until we suddenly saw it waiting for commission!

You fix one bulb at Akanu Ibiam Airport, you rush online to showcase it and thank Buhari yet it is taking forever for the bigot to complete it.
I wonder how useless replies like this get likes from stupid people
Re: Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
PigTormentor:

Ok, so we now know that you stab yourself in the eyes whenever you are in pain, that's childish. I have a better solution - THE LAGOS LAGOON.

Help yourself out.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) by afube: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
OsuPoison:
We the Osu people are happy for this airport as by the end of this year it will be flooded and we jumping inside Cus we are pigs

alhaji murufu mumudeen.....the Idi of Idi-araba ! I can see you have crawled out of the gutters of Mushin to yap rubbish again.
Re: Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
feedthenation:
What about the 'world-class' upgrades done by the lady minister of aviation (Senator Stella Oduah) during President GEJ administration.

Does this means that the 'world-class' upgrades have fallen apart within 5years?

2012 or 2013 till now is 7 or 8 years.

Use sense
Re: Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Benevento:

Ogun state does not need an Airport.

Why
Re: Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Uchmonia(m): 5:40am On Jun 02, 2020
masterflowx:
This is massive I swear.
What made it massive if I may ask?
Re: Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Sacchi1162(m): 7:18am On Jun 02, 2020
mapet:

...and you observed this by "I pass there almost every week"? Some of you are not intelligent with your lying......

I think a big problem here is comprehension. A little help below

Just shut up. Thanks
Re: Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2020
If this Buhari administration spend the whole 4 years Nigeria budgets in the region, still they will condemn him. Though not all of them. Kudos to all sha.
Re: Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) by JerryGent1983: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
fergie006:
We announce our full remobilization to Enugu despite COVID lockdown. Even with challenges like heavy rains, opening up of quarries and bitumen sources we should complete this procurement in few weeks. A definite date of completion will be announced at my next site visit.

https://twitter.com/hadisirika/status/1267452390766194688?s=19

bia op respect ur self ooo Dem send u abi
Re: Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) by OreMI22: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
proeast:
Enough of this nonsense of showing the same picture of AIIA Enugu when they are still supposedly working on it.

We didn't see anybody showing pictures of Aminu Kano airport until we suddenly saw it waiting for commission!

You fix one bulb at Akanu Ibiam Airport, you rush online to showcase it and thank Buhari yet it is taking forever for the bigot to complete it.

The worst part of their silly game of repeating the SAME OLD PICTURES is that they NO LONGER talk about runway extension to 3.5KM.

Meanwhile, their strongest argument to shut down the airport was to elongate the runway from the 3KM length to 3.5KM to accommodate the biggest aircraft used in international travel. After N10 billion naira and almost 1 year of closure, the current runway was only resurfaced and not elongated by even one inch!

The fraud against Igbos is the reason why Nigeria has continued to deteriorate and decay as a country. If it was ever a country.
Re: Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sacchi1162:
Airport will be ready by Christmas, from then it was postponed to Easter... Las las they'll open it next year because I pass there almost every week and there's little to no improvement every time
It won't even be ready by next year. Those guys are not doing anything there. Just doing eye service to people passing on the road

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. / Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan / "Motor Accident Is Bae", Man Takes Selfie After Surviving An Accident (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.