Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. (42021 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by ersonleads(m): 5:18am On Jan 10, 2023
Hello, please I need to know how to go about going to UK as my girlfriend schools & work there.
I work in a reputable company in Nigeria but also having plans to Japa soon. We are actually planning of me going soon so I can work full time while she schools & work. Please I need una help oooo, cos my babe dey talk say if I dey with her, life go dey more easy over there.

28 Likes

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by ArcFresky(m): 5:24am On Jan 10, 2023
ersonleads:
Hello, please I need to know how to go about going to UK as my girlfriend schools & work there.
I work in a reputable company in Nigeria but also having plans to Japa soon. We are actually planning of me going soon so I can work full time while she schools & work. Please I need una help oooo, cos my babe dey talk say if I dey with her, life go dey more easy over there.

she no lie, but get ready to work and shoulder bills..
like 98% of your earning, naa tax, rent, bills and school fees go chop am...

Abi u think say you no go help am with fees? grin grin grin, make she sharply deport u...

207 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by ersonleads(m): 5:27am On Jan 10, 2023
ArcFresky:

she no lie, but get ready to work and shoulder bills..
like 98% of your earning, naa tax, rent, bills and school fees go chop am...

Abi u think say you no go help am with fees? grin grin grin, make she sharply deport u...
Boss, I know all these things. Working to shoulder bills isn't a problem. How do we go about it?

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by Cutehector(m): 5:31am On Jan 10, 2023
Wait, you both aint even married yet?

TF!

19 Likes

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by ArcFresky(m): 5:34am On Jan 10, 2023
ersonleads:
Boss, I know all these things. Working to shoulder bills isn't a problem. How do we go about it?

how long she don travel?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by angelEmade: 6:18am On Jan 10, 2023
ersonleads:
Ask your babe nau Why are you asking us

207 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by ersonleads(m): 8:36am On Jan 10, 2023
ArcFresky:

how long she don travel?
recently, so she doesn't know much
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by ednut1(m): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2023
ersonleads:
marriage then she files for you. You sure say this babe dey find husband or who go pay bills.there are lots of 9ja babes who went abroad but dont agree with the working to pay bills lifestyle. They are used to men sponsoring them in Nigeria. Be wise

179 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by ersonleads(m): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2023
ednut1:
marriage then she fills for you. You sure say this babe dey find husband or who go pay bills.there are lots of 9ja babes who went abroad but dont agree with the working to pay bills lifestyle. They are used to men sponsoring them in Nigeria. Be wise
she's not that type bro. Shes actually looking for job at the moment. The thing is there's power an energy to achieve a lot of things in two people. This is a babe I seriously wanna get married to. Na she dey urge me to come over sef. I'm asking this question, so I can know where to start from.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by ednut1(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2023
ersonleads:
she's not that type bro. Shes actually looking for job at the moment. The thing is there's power an energy to achieve a lot of things in two people. This is a babe I seriously wanna get married to. Na she dey urge me to come over sef. I'm asking this question, so I can know where to start from.
looking at your previous topics you are using us to catch cruise. You are even giving simping vibes. It’s either you go by same student visa she went with or she comes to marry you. This lady is just looking for a man to pay her bills. Work wey she no fit do, she will make you do it e.g care work or factory work. This is looking like a future trap

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by Originalsly: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
ersonleads:

How did she get there? ... who sponsored her? ... why can't you use the same path? ... what job she did before she left? ... when you get there where will you stay?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by adslipps: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
ersonleads:

No big deal. She's there on study visa already, gather your documents and apply for dependant visa.

4 Likes

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by Ashirioluwa: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
ersonleads:

Since you have a job here in Naija, then you can apply for a tourist visa to go for vacation over there in the UK.

Another option is for her to come home to marry you then apply for visa to go join her after the marriage.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by Jh0wsef(m): 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by Vyzz: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
cheesy

Everything you dey find go sokoto...

E dey inside her shokoto

5 Likes

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Please stay here to elect a credible leader!

#SayNoToJapa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by Skty: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
It's not easy....once quarrel enter, una nor go fit cope. Are u sure she's ur soul mate?? Fear some women o

5 Likes

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by NwaNimo1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
You go dey on strike with others ohh.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by franchasng: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Op, I no wan die but I want to go heaven....you no wan marry the babe but you want to use her to Japa, kole work rara grin

You are working in a reputable company bawo, even me that is working with Baba Ijebu, is Baba Ijebu Lotto company not reputable shocked cheesy

35 Likes

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by mbahdi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Save journey
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by SPAMBOX7: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
angry
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by Jalinspy(f): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Make una do arrangee court wedding for naija, then u apply as her dependant. That's the only way u can work full time and get some money. But be prepared for cold, coded racism and quiet life in the UK.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by Misterc(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by armadeo(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Clown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by osazsky(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
ersonleads:
recently, so she doesn't know much
let her connect u to d dude that did hers na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by Sniper101(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
"If you dey with her, life go dey more easier and less stressful for her as you will be helping her to offset most, if not all, of her bills"

...don't get it twisted
that's exactly what she meant grin

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: An Eyewitness Account Of The Abeokuta Station, Oke Mosan / Russian Jet Crash: Plane Carrying 71 'breaks Up' In Moscow Sky – 'no Survivors'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.