Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Now I Completely Feel Like A Woman Says Regina Daniel Has She Celebrate Her Unbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Now I Completely Feel Like A Woman Says Regina Daniel Has She Celebrate Her Unbo (400 Views)

I completely Forgive HOTR: says Apostle Constance C. Friday of RLGC / Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 / Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now I Completely Feel Like A Woman Says Regina Daniel Has She Celebrate Her Unbo by Buezejames: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Latest Gossip,Gist,Entertainment,sport news,Music,videos etc available here @ https://www.Naijafixed.com

A wife to billionaire (Regina Daniel) shows off her dancing move has she finally made It to final trimester of pregnancy.

The ever glowing popular actress Regina Daniel went to her Instagram page,revealing heavy tummy saying.I will be expecting My baby in short time with my too much money husband.

Now i realized i have been missing the joy of been called a mother.I have never been this happy before.This feeling of been a mother is the amazing journey of my life.

I see myself talking to my heavy tummy everyday.Starring at my tummy,standing in front of mirror.Still cant believe it.

This child is about to change my entire life.
https://naijafixed.com/2020/05/31/what-a-mess-is-this-as-fans-slams-regina-daniels-after-she-shared-her-half-naked-picturesee/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shares Details Of How He Raped Two Women / Davido Confirmed To Use Crutches After Sustaining A Leg Injury / Deep Secrets About Majek Fashek And Spiritism And How It Affected Him Terribly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.