Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,185 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters (40959 Views)

10 Things To Know About Nigeria’s Petroleum Industry Bill, PIB / Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Coldie(m): 10:06am On Jun 02, 2020
Southerner's have started with their foolishness again. We are talking about northern domination we haven't even started and we have started fighting amongst ourselves again over rubbish

3 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by kingzizzy: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2020
WeneDiali:

I know why yorubas have been lamenting nowadays about hausa-run ports and NNPC.
The truth is they believe that since they are more educated than the north and voted for buhari by helping him kick out GEJ and with the Ibos out of the way, they should be the ones heading all cerebral positions. Reality hit them hard. grin grin

They are not doing it because they love southerners, we must not be hoodwinked by these sons of bilial and put our necks out for them to reap political bounties.

They should stop lamenting, by 2023 we are going to help the north strangulate their greedy ambitions.

Sebi dey want one nigeria, dem go chop am belleful.

The "our oyel" people should come and see what they have done to themselves. Northerners occupy 80% of the top jobs in NNPC but some of them still think the problem is Igbo lol

4 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by DenreleDave(m): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2020
Coldie:

Niger delta is a non Igbo republic.

So naturally if u are creating a nation that won't have igbos inside, all Igbo groups and lands would be demarcated. And as boundaries adjusted

I agree but how many will agree?

In ur true mind, Anambra is said to have been taken from the igalas,,, pls tell MI..

Do u ever think the easterners will ever return igala lands to them when everyone goes their way... No

Same way SS wunt give SE

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 02, 2020
I don't blame Buhari, i blame The politicians from The south that Are singing his praise on daily basis

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by WeneDiali: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2020
1stola:

Lol
What about frustrated OSUpeople that wants Biafra? Who is crying more?
Who is more frustrated?

Mr yoruba muslim ile kewuite, you didn't address the issue. Don't run away from the issue like a coward.

Why have you yoruba muslims sworn to behead any yoruba that talks about oduduwa? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5895603/amotekun-muslims-reject-oduduwa-republic/3#90197746

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Kingstanding: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I've said it times without number that NNPC is Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation.
Some days ago, A former military officer from the North was bold enough to caution bubu the mumu on his lopsided appointments.
Now Bayo Oluwasanmi is doing the same. Where are the Nairaland Zombies, Come and call Bayo an 'ipob miscreant'.

Bubu the mumu is an unrepentant bigot, and he doesn't even hide it.
Had it been Buhari is America president he will tell the US police to kill all blacks in America.

5 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by LLMG: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2020
they strategically positioned themselves for the future, while the greedy cowardly owners looked on betraying themselves for peanuts and crumbs.
ikorodureporta:
Same with NPA. People that don't have oil & water are the major beneficiaries

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Dude, don't loose your rag over a statement of fact you can't seem to live with! The owners of the oyel (ie, the elite and others in a position to effect a change) are not just naive, but greedy and selfish to boot! They can't seem to reason longterm, neither can they reign in their voracious appetite for the few pathetic crumbs offered from the 'masters' table!

It may probably be even too late for them to grow a pair of balls and demand full ownership of what God in his infinite wisdom has blessed them with, instead of meekly settling for the present pathetic set-up where they get a miserly 13% derivation, coupled with all manner of gimmicks like NDDC and ministry of Niger-Delta!

Adaka Boro and Saro-Wiwa happened more than two decades ago! When i talk of naive owners of the oyel, i'm talking of the here and now! All we see now are greedy, self-serving noisemakers called politicians, elder statesmen and militants!
What fact please? That you insulted the entire niger deltans? News flash herdsmen rape women, kills over 100 in ebonyi, what did igboson1 do about it? Imo and abia are also oyel producing states, how many of their sons are listed on the top 10 positions above?
Talking of greed and betrayal when it suits you you love to add the ND to your phantom biafra, but when it comes to real issues it is "their oyel", same way you castigate the west and middlebelt neglecting the fact we are in a democratic world.
Do you have any idea how many lives and properties have been lost in the niger delta to the nigerian backed military with collaborators from everywhere? Did you ever assist the niger deltans with military support or something similar and they backed out? Or you want them to go face the nigeria you are a big benefactor of with bows and arrows? Remind me the last time we saw street boys dealing with men in uniforms.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Angrymode: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2020
The problem is the Southerners don't trust themselves enough to fight their obvious common enemy, the entire North. This country will soon explode if Buhari foolishly continue in this path.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Kdon2: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by WeneDiali: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2020
kingzizzy:

The "our oyel" people should come and see what they have done to themselves. Northerners occupy 80% of the top jobs in NNPC but some of them still think the problem is Igbo lol

Most of the people shouting 'our oyel' are yorubas. I wonder why I have never such persons in my village in Ahoada rivers state.
yorubas are the ones with shadowy names and monikers causing confusion.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Jakemedg(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2020
LLMG:
that's if a southerner ever gets to become president. the south is too foolish and divided.
True the south is divided
Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Sedonxavi: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2020
The Southerners will never understand each other because the Hausa/ Fulani have systematically divide them into geopolitical zone and this is the reason why the Igbo, Niger delta and Yoruba don't regard themselves as Southerners. The day they realised that, hausa/ Fulani gimmicks end. You we never hear from nothern politician saying NW or NE rather you hear them talking about population in the North. This geopolitical zone will ever make it impossible for Nigeria to break up because of the hostilities it has created among the Southerners. And these Northerners have nothing to bring to FG table except sharing.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Coldie(m): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

I agree but how many will agree?

In ur true mind, Anambra is said to have been taken from the igalas,,, pls tell MI..

Do u ever think the easterners will ever return igala lands to them when everyone goes their way... No

Same way SS wunt give SE
How did u get this ur Anambra was taken from the igalas. Or is it the other way round?

I am not against anybody. But like I said when carving Niger delta republic carve out Igbo groups. Since u dont want anything Igbo in the Niger delta republic, u can go with non Igbo groups.

Easy there's a difference between SE and Igbo land I hope u know.

So when carving Niger delta republic map have that In mind

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Enculer: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2020
Just like it is happening in the us. One day we shall turn on the yoruba muslims.and hausa.fulani.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2020
Bizibi:
honestly,I have stopped complaining.....as far as I am concerned,buhari has wasted his 8 yrs in power.i don't have a president till 2023.
The irony of it is that, those that voted this useless are same people compalning everywhere I, u will see them saying country hard

3 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by DenreleDave(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2020
WeneDiali:

You were warned severally from 1967 till 2015, down to 2019 but you swore to sink and swim with stupidity. Ibo roof is not burning, we are not myopic like you utopian idealists called yoruba.

Go and continue insulting Kanu and Biafrans who have been telling you the bitter truth everyday. There is nothing the Ibo eye will see and cry blood in Nigeria. We don see am finish.

It's your turn to wail and lament but I doubt you can wail commonsense into the yorubaman in politics.

Shut up.. Reason like a man not an animal

Nnamdi Kanu wud av been appreciated if he didn't abuse yorubas..... Or SS..

He needed support, to get SE, Igbos need SS and SW support.. He shud do it in the right way, not threaten and insulting other tribes...

So it is time for igbo man to laugh abi? U must be joking, until u get Biafra, we are suffering it.. We gonna suffer it till Jesus comes unless we go separate.

My only pity is SS, their land is been exploited and they are nt even enjoying the gain of their oil...

Blame Azikwe partly for this too, Awolowo warned then that the 3 tribes can't be one... He warned several timez but our fathers were too blind to see it... It's very obvious now.

Only if Azikwe had supported Secession clause, we wunt be in this mess

Pls reply me with sensible point... U don't need to insult me... Insult only renders ur point pointless

Thanks... No hatred

SS se SW need to stand... It is South vs north now.. Trust me we need each other back..

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2020
There is no need to abuse anybody. Who is to be blamed if not for you and I? This is happening in Nigeria and we can't mount protests but George Floyd died in America and we are protesting in V.I. saying Black lives matter for White-man land.

I openly and secretly detest what that bastard cop did, but Wetin concern Nigerians? Naijarians are truly some backward thinking cowards. Nigerians are afraid of everything that has to do with their Human Rights.

Religion, Gender polarization, Political Affiliations and Sectarianism have conquered the Champions in us. When are you going to stand up as a people and make non-compromising demands from the gods and tin-gods of this land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by WeneDiali: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2020
1stola:

Mr. Frustrated OSUipobJew
Who is more frustrated?
Who is wailing the most?
Who is the 5%
Who is crying marginalisation most?
Who has tarnished the image of the country the most?

Answer the questions first grin

Sarrki, stop deceiving yourself. Why have you yorubas sworn to destroy yoruba christians if they ask for oduduwa? Yet claim you are united. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5895603/amotekun-muslims-reject-oduduwa-republic/3#90197746

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by MacDD: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2020
Too many wrong things in this country. I was once an advocate of one Nigerian but not again wen I realized the idea was skewed in the first place. I hate it more when ppl who a supposed to speak up remain mute. Things can't continue this way. Now, what's the way out?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Coldie(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2020
Sedonxavi:
The Southerners will never understand each other because the Hausa/ Fulani have systematically divide them into geopolitical zone and this is the reason why the Igbo, Niger delta and Yoruba don't regard themselves as Southerners. The day they realised that, hausa/ Fulani gimmicks end. You we never hear from nothern politician saying NW or NE rather you hear them talking about population in the North. This geopolitical zone will ever make it impossible for Nigeria to break up because of the hostilities it has created among the Southerners. And these Northerners have nothing to bring to FG table except sharing.
We igbos are not really loosing out much in this scam.

Niger delta oil is leaving its region in millions of barrels,
Sw ports is been dominated by outsiders.

We we are not really loosing anything so why should we complain?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Justiceleague1: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2020
Ojiofor:
The sophisticated mörönic westsiders will not say pimmm but if they see 30% of Easterners in that list they will start hate campaign.

Don't mind those abomination of a people.

They are now abominable southerners

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by justuschi50: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2020
The truth is that, the northern have northernise NNPC most key position is held by the northerner from manager to deputy manager my dad was once a staff there he normally say Igbo are suffering less but south south are suffering more. How can ur land be rich in resources and yet u still leave in poverty that why when the niger Delta militant we're blowing up pipeline i don't blame them cause I now the reason, south south need to do something about this look at NNPC position made up of northerner.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Bizibi(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

The irony of it is that, those that voted this useless are same people compalning everywhere I, u will see them saying country hard
that is their problem,none of them can say anything and some of them benefiting from the government are just plain irritating sycophants,they know the president is a sitting duck but they need feed fat and lie to get favours. Let me just make my money quietly and face my life.....

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Coldie(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Shut up.. Reason like a man not an animal

Nnamdi Kanu wud av been appreciated if he didn't abuse yorubas..... Or SS..

He needed support, to get SE, Igbos need SS and SW support.. He shud do it in the right way, not threaten and insulting other tribes...

So it is time for igbo man to laugh abi? U must be joking, until u get Biafra, we are suffering it.. We gonna suffer it till Jesus comes unless we go separate.

My only pity is SS, their land is been exploited and they are nt even enjoying the gain of their oil...

Blame Azikwe partly for this too, Awolowo warned then that the 3 tribes can't be one... He warned several timez but our fathers were too blind to see it... It's very obvious now.

Only if Azikwe had supported Secession clause, we wunt be in this mess

Pls reply me with sensible point... U don't need to insult me... Insult only renders ur point pointless

Thanks... No hatred

SS se SW need to stand... It is South vs north now.. Trust me we need each other back..

Right from time I was against this KANU of a guy.

He lies and spreads hate soo much
Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Justiceleague1: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2020
WeneDiali:

Most of the people shouting 'our oyel' are yorubas. I wonder why I have never such persons in my village in Ahoada rivers state.
yorubas are the ones with shadowy names and monikers causing confusion.

Any kingzizzy is easily deceived!!!

Who knows,he may even be an impostor

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by DenreleDave(m): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2020
Coldie:

Right from time I was against this KANU of a guy.

He lies and spreads hate soo much

He shud approach this issues in a civilize manner. He doesn't av to insult others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Jakemedg(m): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2020
Coldie:
Southerner's have started with their foolishness again. We are talking about northern domination we haven't even started and we have started fighting amongst ourselves again over rubbish
With the way southerners are divided another northerner politician will take advantage of the division in the south 。 Come 2023 another northerner will take over from Buhari 。

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Coldie(m): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2020
justuschi50:
The truth is that, the northern have northernise NNPC most key position is held by the northerner from manager to deputy manager my dad was once a staff there he normally say Igbo are suffering less but south south are suffering more. How can ur land be rich in resources and yet u still leave in poverty that why when the niger Delta militant we're blowing up pipeline i don't blame them cause I now the reason, south south need to do something about this look at NNPC position made up of northerner.
50 years from now when oil is worthless like coal, and they don't have much to show for it, but go to the north and see their mates riding rolls Royce, while thru are busy at the age of 35 living under the house their grand parents left for them their eyes go clear by then

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Coldie(m): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2020
Jakemedg:
With the way southerners are divided another northerner politician will take advantage of the division in the south 。 Come 2023 another northerner will take over from Buhari 。
Atiku time has passed
Let them not think that they will try to steal power through the backdoor through atiku.

Power must return to the south

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) / Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates / Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.