Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters (40966 Views)

10 Things To Know About Nigeria’s Petroleum Industry Bill, PIB / Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Racoon(m): 10:22am On Jun 02, 2020
seunmsg:
So, someone wrote a piece about the nepotism in NNPC and Igbo handles are all over the thread insulting Yoruba people. So Racoon, why are you mentioning my handle all over the thread? You want me to come and engage you and your fellow Yoruba haters in your show of shame or what?
Hypocrisy is not a good trait.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by tot(f): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2020
Buhari is an ethnic bigot, there is nothing new here.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by seunmsg(m): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2020
amc:
Lies! Lies! Lies! Lies! All Muslim top 20 executives in NNPC?

But sadly, some people will believe it.

At the top of the NNPC company structure(the 5 Autonomous Business Units (ABUs)​, there are 3 Southerners.

COO, Ventures and Business Development Directorate - Roland Onoriode Ewubare
COO, NNPC Downstream - Lawrencia Nwadiabuwa Ndupu
COO, NNPC Upstream - Adeyemi Adetunji

MDs of some NNPC subsidiaries that are from the South

Catherine Ngozi Iheme (MD NETCO)
Babatunde Bakare (MD NGPTC)
Ada Oyetunde (MD NPSC)
Sir Billy Okoye (MD NNPC Retail)
Christiana U. Onabu (MD NIDAS)
Diepriye Tariah (MD IDSL)
Ezekiel Osarolube (Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company)

Some GGMs of Divisions

Kennie Obateru (GGM Public Affairs)
Adokie Tombomieye (GGM Crude Oil Marketing)
Bola Afolabi (GGM Research & Development Division)

Cc: lalasticlala Seun Mynd44.

While it is good to condemn nepotism and demand for equitable distribution of top management positions based on federal character in an agency like NNPC, the condemnation and demand should be based on absolute truth and not falsehood.

Buhari is nepotistic quite alright but this thread is based on lies and falsehood. The top tweety positions in NNPC are not occupied by northern Muslims. The scoundrel that wrote the piece simply removed the names of southerners occupying top management positions as seen in the quote above and named only northerner in top positions just to drive home his intention of creating division and hatred.

You guys should stop using Nairaland to promote lies, falsehood, bigotry, hatred, and division.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by WeneDiali: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Shut up.. Reason like a man not an animal

Nnamdi Kanu wud av been appreciated if he didn't abuse yorubas..... Or SS..

He needed support, to get SE, Igbos need SS and SW support.. He shud do it in the right way, not threaten and insulting other tribes...

So it is time for igbo man to laugh abi? U must be joking, until u get Biafra, we are suffering it.. We gonna suffer it till Jesus comes unless we go separate.

My only pity is SS, their land is been exploited and they are nt even enjoying the gain of their oil...

Blame Azikwe partly for this too, Awolowo warned then that the 3 tribes can't be one... He warned several timez but our fathers were too blind to see it... It's very obvious now.

Only if Azikwe had supported Secession clause, we wunt be in this mess

Pls reply me with sensible point... U don't need to insult me... Insult only renders ur point pointless

Thanks... No hatred

SS se SW need to stand... It is South vs north now.. Trust me we need each other back..

You claim you hate Kanu because he abused yoruba? Didn't you abuse MASSOB? Didn't you yoruba abuse Uwazurike who never insulted ndi yorubar, didn't you yorubas cheer whenever BZM and MASSOB members were arrested and killed like common criminals?

The old threads are here on NL, where you insult, abuse Ben onwuka of BZM and other Biafrans. What did they ever do to you, mr yoruba. It was one of the reasons why Kanu started calling you yorubas out. yoruba you enjoy supporting evil too much. Stop it.

So with this evidence, you sincerely want us to believe that yorubas would not have insulted Kanu and IPOB if he didn't mention yorubas?

I have cornered you, now give us your response. We want to see how you meander from these facts. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by WeneDiali: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Any kingzizzy is easily deceived!!!

Who knows,he may even be an impostor

Lol...I still dey look am with one kain eye. I go soon smell am out. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Blendy77(f): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2020
MD of NETCO - Baba Usman and many others were not mentioned on this list.
Truth is aside NNPC the entire Nigeria is being controlled by the North.

6 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Jakemedg(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Shut up.. Reason like a man not an animal

Nnamdi Kanu wud av been appreciated if he didn't abuse yorubas..... Or SS..

He needed support, to get SE, Igbos need SS and SW support.. He shud do it in the right way, not threaten and insulting other tribes...

So it is time for igbo man to laugh abi? U must be joking, until u get Biafra, we are suffering it.. We gonna suffer it till Jesus comes unless we go separate.

My only pity is SS, their land is been exploited and they are nt even enjoying the gain of their oil...

Blame Azikwe partly for this too, Awolowo warned then that the 3 tribes can't be one... He warned several timez but our fathers were too blind to see it... It's very obvious now.

Only if Azikwe had supported Secession clause, we wunt be in this mess

Pls reply me with sensible point... U don't need to insult me... Insult only renders ur point pointless

Thanks... No hatred

SS se SW need to stand... It is South vs north now.. Trust me we need each other back..

True the SOUTH needs to stand
Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by ogunwale111(m): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2020
All of u here are just making noise
From d youngest to the oldest
Go to National Assembly and protest about it

This place is not National Assembly

Tambuwal is not hearing us nor In Naira land
Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Mightyhaiz: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2020
WeneDiali:

I know why yorubas have been lamenting nowadays about hausa-run ports and NNPC.
The truth is they believe that since they are more educated than the north and voted for buhari by helping him kick out GEJ and with the Ibos out of the way, they should be the ones heading all cerebral positions. Reality hit them hard. grin grin

They are not doing it because they love southerners, we must not be hoodwinked by these sons of bilial and put our necks out for them to reap political bounties.

They should stop lamenting, by 2023 we are going to help the north strangulate their greedy ambitions.

Sebi dey want one nigeria, dem go chop am belleful.
You must be a descendant of kingsolomon...

5 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by justuschi50: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2020
Coldie:

50 years from now when oil is worthless like coal, and they don't have much to show for it, but go to the north and see their mates riding rolls Royce, while thru are busy at the age of 35 living under the house their grand parents left for them their eyes go clear by then
see the thing is that the south south and south east need to be one first, first deal with the Yorubas they are another devil they keep accepting national project and betray the rest southerner, just go to NNPC northerner every were if na war Igbo no dey but Igbo can't fight the war alone. Haba guy eh the thing is suffering us for federal position to NNPC to military all northerner were the country money come from the south

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Skyehigher1: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2020
Huuumm Nigeria this is unfair

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by slowice(m): 10:30am On Jun 02, 2020
This is not just about bubu though he made it a normal in his administration but every head of state from the North have aided nepotism... Sadly it always happens with the active support of Southern leaders who happily collect crumbs from the table or hoping to do so(my turn dey come group)

We as a people too have been willfully blind to the gimmicks of the North.. Everything the North does is carefully planned and carried out but we choose to be blind and act like its not happening

Imagine, even pH and warri refinery are headed by northerners... Really?

Not to talk of all federal agencies and parastatals but our major problem in the south is ipob and biafra.... Those who re trying to speak against injustices in their region... Pathetic south

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Jakemedg(m): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2020
seunmsg:

Cc: lalasticlala Seun Mynd44.

While it is good to condemn nepotism and demand for equitable distribution of top management positions based on federal character in an agency like NNPC, the condemnation and demand should be based on absolute truth and not falsehood.

Buhari is nepotistic quite alright but this thread is based on lies and falsehood. The top tweety positions in NNPC are not occupied by northern Muslims. The scoundrel that wrote the piece simply removed the names of southerners occupying top management positions as seen in the quote above and named only northerner in top positions just to drive home his intention of creating division and hatred.

You guys should stop using Nairaland to promote lies, falsehood, bigotry, hatred, and division.
Now you have agreed Buhari is nepotistic then you should try to stop division,bigotry from now on starting with yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by seunmsg(m): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2020
Racoon:
Hypocrisy is not a good trait.

You’re the biggest hypocrite here and it’s so sad you can’t even see it. What is the intention of the thread? To bash Yorubas or to condemn nepotism?

People who open threads with crooked intentions will do worse if appointed or elected into positions of authority. You’re worse than the people you condemn.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2020
Bizibi:
that is their problem,none of them can say anything and some of them benefiting from the government are just plain irritating sycophants,they know the president is a sitting duck but they need feed fat and lie to get favours. Let me just make my money quietly and face my life.....
That's is baba, Mak person make the money jejely
Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by DenreleDave(m): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2020
WeneDiali:

You claim you hate Kanu because he abused yoruba? Didn't you abuse MASSOB? Didn't you yoruba abuse Uwazurike who never insulted ndi yorubar, didn't you yorubas cheer whenever BZM and MASSOB members were arrested and killed like common criminals?

The old threads are here on NL, where you insult, abuse Ben onwuka of BZM and other Biafrans. What did they ever do to you, mr yoruba. It was one of the reasons why Kanu started calling you yorubas out. yoruba you enjoy supporting evil too much. Stop it.

So with this evidence, you sincerely want us to believe that yorubas would not have insulted Kanu and IPOB if he didn't mention yorubas?

I have cornered you, now give us your response. We want to see how you meander from these facts. grin

Jakemedg:
True the SOUTH needs to stand

Bros I don't av anytin to argue....

The truth is the South (W, E, S) needs to stand together....

Trust me or not, yoruba abuse Ibo, igbo abuse yoruba isn't not the issue now..

We need to mobilize ourselves and go separate ways.... I swear we need to reason together.

The War is North vs South... If the south Unites, the north can't stand us.... Yes, north can't stand us

But the south hates each other, it makes the north soar high

Kanu need not to insult any tribe.. Whatever happened then 67 is not needed now... What we need is how to go separate without war.... Yes..without war..

If u think Igbos are laughing n yorubas are suffering for this wicked regime, u must be joking but i wunt argue sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by CodeTemplar: 10:33am On Jun 02, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I've said it times without number that NNPC is Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation.
Some days ago, A former military officer from the North was bold enough to caution bubu the mumu on his lopsided appointments.
Now Bayo Oluwasanmi is doing the same. Where are the Nairaland Zombies, Come and call Bayo an 'ipob miscreant'.

Bubu the mumu is an unrepentant bigot, and he doesn't even hide it.
Bubu The Mumu = Bubu D Mumu = BBDMM.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Realist2: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2020
IGBOSON1:
NPA and Customs are another joke altogether!

Which way Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by CodeTemplar: 10:35am On Jun 02, 2020
VaselineCrew:
Yet oil comes from delta and other south Easter states.

I still hope we can correct the British mistake of arbitrarily drawing maps for black people
How many buckets of oil?
Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by justuschi50: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Taye4j:

What is wrong with these foolish Igbo people ! Must every evil that befall you guys be blamed on the Yorubas. Even the civil war that happened way back in 1967-1970 that was started by you guys will still be blamed on Yorubas.

Despite the fact that it was the Hausas that massacred you guys, you don't have the effontery to face your masters but will still blame Yorubas.

Can Yorubas single handedly make Buhari the president? Even when some states in the SW voted for governors from other parties, do you want to tell me there are no states in the SE or SS that voted for him or are there no SE or SS sons and daughters that worked and even released their resources to be used for Buhari's emergence as the president.

Igbos should learn to blame their parents and leaders who will always feed them lies and bitterness. They should grow up and take responsibility.
yes, you Yorubas are the cause of what is happening u don't care of other region only u concern ur fear of division is what is rendering this country useless, haba guy u Yoruba are very uneducated I still am surprised y pple called u pple educated tribe yet u voted a nama in office

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Jakemedg(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Coldie:

Atiku time has passed
Let them not think that they will try to steal power through the backdoor through atiku.

Power must return to the south
Are you guys united( SS,SE ,SW) ?
Your division and distrust will make it easier for a northerner to win come 2023

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by CodeTemplar: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Karlifate:

Apart from NNPC sef, the Federal Ministries that has weight & is key in Nigeria is being held by a Northerner.
>> Ministry of Education;
>> Ministry of Power;
>> Ministry of Finance, Budget & National Planning; and
>> Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development.
Even these aren't free of Buhari corruption and nepotistic tendencies.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Mejor79(m): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I've said it times without number that NNPC is Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation.
Some days ago, A former military officer from the North was bold enough to caution bubu the mumu on his lopsided appointments.
Now Bayo Oluwasanmi is doing the same. Where are the Nairaland Zombies, Come and call Bayo an 'ipob miscreant'.

Bubu the mumu is an unrepentant bigot, and he doesn't even hide it.

If the West got at least two slot of all the appointments Bayo Olusanmi would not have written or rephrased NNPC as Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company. Worst thing have been done in this administration but Western media kept mute into destruction.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by WeneDiali: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

It's been proven that all regions have oil well in South South including planet South East, so no debate about that

My post 'south south using IPOB to fight a war on their behalf' is about igbo thinking they are smart not knowing south south is 10 times smarter, they always think they have control of south south but they are always wailing at the end

yorubaman and his usual devilish tactics that will not see the light of the day. Unfortunately we are wiser. grin

You go lament tire. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by areaboyjoe: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2020
���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Justiceleague1: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2020
WeneDiali:

Lol...I still dey look am with one kain eye. I go soon smell am out. grin
I tell you, they just wanna ensure there's disunity between the SS and SE.

The fight for liberty of the south is not for a single region alone,it's collective and he should know that

4 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2020
WeneDiali:

yorubaman and his usual devilish tactics that will not see the light of the day. Unfortunately we are wiser. grin

You go lament tire. grin

Why do you hate the truth?

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Justiceleague1: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

It's been proven that all regions have oil well in South South including planet South East, so no debate about that

My post 'south south using IPOB to fight a war on their behalf' is about igbo thinking they are smart not knowing south south is 10 times smarter, they always think they have control of south south but they are always wailing at the end

Shut up.
I'm SS and we love our SE brethren.
There's nothing divisionist people like you can do about it

Wenediali,see one lamenting grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by InvertedHammer: 10:48am On Jun 02, 2020
/
I don't see what the issue is here.

Every other tribe believes that Igbo people are their problem. Until they admit there is a major problem, let's not break it to fix it. The status quo is perfect. If 50% of that list were to be Igbo names, people of ND will start fuming in their mouth. As it is, they are happy and comfortable doing security jobs at NNPC while the Northerners milk their resources.

/

4 Likes

Re: NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 02, 2020
gaetano:
Well, shebi Yoruba people said we should all endure this for 8 years so they will takeover in 2023. Ewedu politicians ehn grin

They accused Goodluck of being a bigot or favouring Igbos in appointments.

Now they can't talk.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers / Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post / Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.