Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

IPOB Will Ensure Independence Of Biafra In My Lifetime – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Will Ensure Independence Of Biafra In My Lifetime – Nnamdi Kanu (607 Views)

NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari / Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Will Ensure Independence Of Biafra In My Lifetime – Nnamdi Kanu by nairavsdollars(f): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu on Monday disclosed the readiness of Biafra for independence and sovereignty.

Kanu said in a statement by the IPOB Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful in Owerri that they were fighting hard to ensure that Biafra attained independence and sovereignty in his lifetime.

According to him the necessary mechinary had been put in place to achieve the goal.
“IPOB is totally ready and doing much to ensure that Biafra independence and sovereignty comes in our life time,” he maintained.

“Therefore, every Biafran must be prepared to welcome the sovereignty and independence of Biafra in no distance future.”

He congratulated all Biafrans for their resoluteness and determination towards the peaceful observance and successful outcome of thie noble event championed by IPOB in rememberance and commemoration of the fallen heroes and heroines who paid ultimate price and sacrificed much of their lives in the Biafra-Nigeria civil war between 1967 and 1970.
https://thenationonlineng.net/biafra-ready-for-independence-nnamdi-kanu/

Re: IPOB Will Ensure Independence Of Biafra In My Lifetime – Nnamdi Kanu by Nwodosis(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
grin
Re: IPOB Will Ensure Independence Of Biafra In My Lifetime – Nnamdi Kanu by dheilaw1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
this impostor speaks a bit reasonable than the late Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Will Ensure Independence Of Biafra In My Lifetime – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Fighting hard to collect more money cheesy

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Will Ensure Independence Of Biafra In My Lifetime – Nnamdi Kanu by kingzizzy: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
"Singing sweet songs, the songs of freedom"
Re: IPOB Will Ensure Independence Of Biafra In My Lifetime – Nnamdi Kanu by festacman(m): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: IPOB Will Ensure Independence Of Biafra In My Lifetime – Nnamdi Kanu by yyba: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
RIP NNAMDI KANU

1 Like

Re: IPOB Will Ensure Independence Of Biafra In My Lifetime – Nnamdi Kanu by Goodmarlian: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
BiAfra will come...land of the rising sun.
Anybody that want the national anthem should mention me.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Will Ensure Independence Of Biafra In My Lifetime – Nnamdi Kanu by Bighead9: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Only the North can give Biafra their independence. But as it stands now, we are not ready to let them go yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Will Ensure Independence Of Biafra In My Lifetime – Nnamdi Kanu by Heffalump(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Bighead9:
Only the North can give Biafra their independence. But as it stands now, we are not ready to let them go yet.

Shut up and cover your face with shame.

What does your North have today?

Let the South unify and in no time your Nigeria is gone
Re: IPOB Will Ensure Independence Of Biafra In My Lifetime – Nnamdi Kanu by Bighead9: 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Heffalump:

Shut up and cover your face with shame.

What does your North have today?

Let the South unify and in no time your Nigeria is gone

The North owns this Country and only the North has the power to give Biafra their independence. No matter how much Biafran leaders beg us, we won't yield to thier begging. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Will Ensure Independence Of Biafra In My Lifetime – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Am Igbo, Biafra isn't coming through Nnamdi the con man grin

It will come After leflemdom we get bia.fraud cool
Re: IPOB Will Ensure Independence Of Biafra In My Lifetime – Nnamdi Kanu by orisa37: 6:37am On Jun 02, 2020
Please show us the exact MAP of BIAFRA.
Re: IPOB Will Ensure Independence Of Biafra In My Lifetime – Nnamdi Kanu by WeneDiali: 7:09am On Jun 02, 2020
sarqwest:
Am Igbo, Biafra isn't coming through Nnamdi the con man grin

It will come After leflemdom we get bia.fraud cool

Sikiru, you yoruba muslims have sworn to kill off yoruba christians if they talk about oduduwa. grin grin

'oduduwa is a phantom republic that can never happen'- Ishaq Akintola
Re: IPOB Will Ensure Independence Of Biafra In My Lifetime – Nnamdi Kanu by Seetto: 7:16am On Jun 02, 2020
WeneDiali:

Sikiru, you yoruba muslims have sworn to kill off yoruba christians if they talk about oduduwa. grin grin

'oduduwa is a phantom republic that can never happen'- Ishaq Akintola

Mumuric akintola and lamurdi cownu share something in common.. grin grin
Re: IPOB Will Ensure Independence Of Biafra In My Lifetime – Nnamdi Kanu by PureGoldh(m): 7:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Okay
Re: IPOB Will Ensure Independence Of Biafra In My Lifetime – Nnamdi Kanu by Dogogo1900: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu on Monday disclosed the readiness of Biafra for independence and sovereignty.

Kanu said in a statement by the IPOB Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful in Owerri that they were fighting hard to ensure that Biafra attained independence and sovereignty in his lifetime.

According to him the necessary mechinary had been put in place to achieve the goal.
“IPOB is totally ready and doing much to ensure that Biafra independence and sovereignty comes in our life time,” he maintained.

“Therefore, every Biafran must be prepared to welcome the sovereignty and independence of Biafra in no distance future.”

He congratulated all Biafrans for their resoluteness and determination towards the peaceful observance and successful outcome of thie noble event championed by IPOB in rememberance and commemoration of the fallen heroes and heroines who paid ultimate price and sacrificed much of their lives in the Biafra-Nigeria civil war between 1967 and 1970.
https://thenationonlineng.net/biafra-ready-for-independence-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: IPOB Will Ensure Independence Of Biafra In My Lifetime – Nnamdi Kanu by Dogogo1900: 7:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Rest in pieces Kanu, I know you are dead.

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole VS Obaseki: Why Did The Corn Finish? (photos) / Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu And The Political Intrigues Nigerians Must Understand / Minister Of Labour Chris Ngige Has Abused His Office, Should Be Removed- Faleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.