Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Need POS Terminal For Your Agency Banking Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need POS Terminal For Your Agency Banking Business? (2825 Views)

Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / How Much Will It Cost To Start Up An Agent Banking Business? / How To Start Agency Banking Business and Make 6 Figures Monthly Guaranteed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need POS Terminal For Your Agency Banking Business? by mique: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Are you in need of POS, MPOS and Bluetooth Printer for your Agent Banking Business, from this list of MMOs in Nigeria?

Contact Us:

Some of the available platforms:
Dot Pay
Watu
Dollarpay
Moniepoint
Now Now
Paycentre
Kolomoni
Opay
BranPos
Baxi
Bankly
Kongapay
Payforce
Kudi
Kashzoo
Paysnug
Xpress e.t.c

Note: You can even start printing of bulk recharge card business with some.

Re: Need POS Terminal For Your Agency Banking Business? by teejaylarry: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
I’m interested how would i make the enquiry and where is your office located in Lagos
Re: Need POS Terminal For Your Agency Banking Business? by mique: 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
teejaylarry:
I’m interested how would i make the enquiry and where is your office located in Lagos

Kindly call the number
Re: Need POS Terminal For Your Agency Banking Business? by atop1(m): 5:30am On May 31, 2021
Moniepoint POS is one of the best POS out there and though getting it might be difficult.
I have written an article to help you with your application so you can get it fast
it's a long article but it answers all the questions you might have about moniepoint
Read it here https://posbusiness.com.ng/2021/05/30/moniepoint-pos/
Re: Need POS Terminal For Your Agency Banking Business? by charlsecy(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
mique:
Moniepoint
atop1:
Moniepoint POS is one of the best POS out there
I don't intend to use it for agency banking, like providing people with PoS services.

I only intend to receive card payments from customers if and when the need arises.

Can I use MoniePoint for occasional transactions? Is it true there are set daily targets you must meet?

(1) (Reply)

Premium FIVERR Tools for Making Extra $$$ just for a token. / 12 Profitable Businesses To Start With 500k In Nigeria / Please Advice What Business Can I Do With 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.