Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Thank you - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank you (7145 Views)

”Thank You For Destroying The Family’s Reputation”–Dad Tells Daughter / Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank you by Amazinggirl95: 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ningen:
No names.
No pictures.
Just a vague “third-party” narration.

Talking about fetching water with a basket.
Thread should be in the comedy section. undecided
Mr Comedian the first..pls this thread is for sensible people ,who understand that people can act foolishly and later become wise...thanks,waka go as you waka come

3 Likes

Re: Thank you by Amazinggirl95: 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ningen:
No names.
No pictures.
Just a vague “third-party” narration.

Talking about fetching water with a basket.
Thread should be in the comedy section. undecided
we are looking for solutions because the above u stated is not available..so what the solution now..your there busy talking about the obvious problem..thus going round circles..smh,I wake pass sha
Re: Thank you by sisisioge: 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wow! What a small world! Does he have mustache? Thick brows?sorta pinkish lips despite being a smoker? He wore jeans and white shirt on that day? Wowzerful! That's Chukwuemeka! He now works with MTN! Wow!
Re: Thank you by Amazinggirl95: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
sisisioge:
Wow! What a small world! Does he have mustache? Thick brows?sorta pinkish lips despite being a smoker? He wore jeans and white shirt on that day? Wowzerful! That's Chukwuemeka! He now works with MTN! Wow!
he has pink lips...pls how did you know what transpired? Are u him?
Re: Thank you by Ningen(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
we are looking for solutions because the above u stated is not available..so what the solution now..your there busy talking about the obvious problem..thus going round circles..smh,I wake pass sha

So both mother and daughter names & photos are unavailable for upload? You're a comedian.
Re: Thank you by Amazinggirl95: 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ningen:

So both mother and daughter names & photos are unavailable for upload? You're a comedian. Mother an daughter are very much available Uncle bigger Commedian oshi...but I will not upload it,if your mind is telling you you are the one kindly dm me to see her yourself..thank you

Re: Thank you by Amazinggirl95: 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ningen:

So both mother and daughter names & photos are unavailable for upload? You're a comedian.
Uncle Highest Commedian Ever liveth..their pic are very much available, but bringing out here,how will we Nigerians Perceive the mother??hmm as if she hasn't gone through enough yet...brother,if you think you match this description kindly dm me eyah...they dont want to be in the blogs..thank you Sir..weldone.

Re: Thank you by Amazinggirl95: 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
sisisioge:
pls tell me more abeg...your description kinda matches pls dear
Re: Thank you by Amazinggirl95: 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
New info,she just told me now that the name of the club she met him was play house lounge(club)...so guys pls check yourself and your friends pls
Re: Thank you by drmikeadams(m): 1:29am On Jun 02, 2020
grin[color=#000099][/color] grin grin. We know say na u be d friend
Re: Thank you by Amazinggirl95: 6:02am On Jun 02, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin[color=#000099][/color] grin grin. We know say na u be d friend
Talk is cheap..so am gonna let this slide..if you dont have any tangible thing to say,seriously there is no need commenting on my trend pls,you can look and waka pass ok? Thank you...you and my friend back then,I dont know who is more sensible..smh...
Re: Thank you by sisisioge: 6:30am On Jun 02, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
pls tell me more abeg...your description kinda matches pls dear

He said he's not the one...sorry.
Re: Thank you by Amazinggirl95: 6:33am On Jun 02, 2020
sisisioge:

ok...?
Re: Thank you by Amazinggirl95: 6:35am On Jun 02, 2020
sisisioge:

but pls kindly tell him to go through this thread, if he is not the one ,he might know someone who is..tnk you
Re: Thank you by sisisioge: 7:15am On Jun 02, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
but pls kindly tell him to go through this thread, if he is not the one ,he might know someone who is..tnk you

I'm so sorry girl, I was being silly. My aim was to show you just how vague your description was and how easily it could be any guy. That description I gave was conjured from my mind....not real. The only Chukwuemaka I know is a dark guy and has never been anywhere near PH. I wish you good luck. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Thank you by Amazinggirl95: 7:20am On Jun 02, 2020
sisisioge:

I'm so sorry girl, I was being silly. My aim was to show you just how vague your description was and how easily it could be any guy. That description I gave was conjured from my mind....not real. The only Chukwuemaka I know is a dark guy and has never been anywhere near PH. I wish you good luck. Cheers.
it's bad that people should be like this on a serious matter...but it's all good...we will sha see the end of this,she know the guy who impregnated her his face when she sees him...so guys check yourself n dm me pls
Re: Thank you by asapeola(m): 7:30am On Jun 02, 2020
All this ur description of what happened on the night: Were you there abi na u b d friend sef? Its also obvious ur "friend" was forming normal slay queen hence she cannot recall the name of the guy she slept with n later started chatting with on WhatsApp! I'm sure she ddnt even save his number! You can meet a lawyer for a "subpoena" on ur telecom operator as per the call logs during that period. But apart from that, abusing everybdy on here wont epp u!
Re: Thank you by crackkland: 7:34am On Jun 02, 2020
The people taking this clown serious are the ones I even find funny. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Thank you by asapeola(m): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2020
crackkland:

What to do na? Make we no discourage am. Its all comedy to me too but its a free world.

1 Like

Re: Thank you by sisisioge: 7:49am On Jun 02, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
it's bad that people should be like this on a serious matter...but it's all good...we will sha see the end of this,she know the guy who impregnated her his face when she sees him...so guys check yourself n dm me pls

Sorry...but I'm female.
Re: Thank you by Amazinggirl95: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2020
asapeola:
All this ur description of what happened on the night: Were you there abi na u b d friend sef? Its also obvious ur "friend" was forming normal slay queen hence she cannot recall the name of the guy she slept with n later started chatting with on WhatsApp! I'm sure she ddnt even save his number! You can meet a lawyer for a "subpoena" on ur telecom operator as per the call logs during that period. But apart from that, abusing everybdy on here wont epp u!
tnxs...I will try this..
Re: Thank you by Amazinggirl95: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2020
crackkland:
king of all clowns...pls you must not type here if you think it's a joke...you take everything for a joke..that's how some of your specie rape girls as well and take it for a JOKE!! Know when a situation is sensitive and dont make nonsense of everything that comes your way...smh
Re: Thank you by Amazinggirl95: 8:17am On Jun 02, 2020
sisisioge:

Sorry...but I'm female.
ok
Re: Thank you by Amazinggirl95: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2020
asapeola:

What to do na? Make we no discourage am. Its all comedy to me too but its a free world.
it might be comedy to you but not to my friend or her child...where do these type of people spring from?? Am baffled!
Re: Thank you by crackkland: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2020
asapeola:

She's not a serious person.

Person no remember the name of who fvck am and she wants to claim she's not mad.

If I call am okpo now, e go begin catch feelings... grin

5 Likes

Re: Thank you by Amazinggirl95: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2020
crackkland:

She's not a serious person.

Person no remember the name of who fvck am and she wants to claim she's not mad.

If I call am okpo now, e go begin catch feelings... grin
she not mad ..and yes she forgot his name...you can call am whatever you like and dont forget your type r the ones who perfect this acts

1 Like

Re: Thank you by Ishilove: 8:25am On Jun 02, 2020
bukatyne:

You are just stereotyping the guy.

OP claimed they chatted a few times until she misplaced her phone.

He might have also caught feelings for the lady cheesy
What did they chat about in the few times they chatted that they both don't have any tangible info about each other?

Some mistakes people make stay a long time to haunt them
Re: Thank you by crackkland: 8:27am On Jun 02, 2020
Keep quoting me and looking for who will entertain your foólishness cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Thank you by Mariangeles(f): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
we just want the father to father to meet his daughter...forgot to add he wore a face cap that night in the club..he was a young guy as at the said date...

You're the lady.
I hope you find him undecided
Re: Thank you by Amazinggirl95: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2020
Ishilove:

What did they chat about in the few times they chatted that they both don't have any tangible info about each other?

Some mistakes people make stays a long time to haunt them
she never taught she will be pregnant...they were just talking friends kinda
Re: Thank you by Amazinggirl95: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2020
crackkland:
Keep quoting me and looking for who will entertain your foólishness cheesy
Your mates r in kiri kiri your here disturbing reasonable people. Pls shift,let me not leave the matter on ground ,your not worth it

2 Likes

Re: Thank you by Amazinggirl95: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Mariangeles:

You're the lady.
I hope you find him undecided
thank you,but am not the lady,am her BEST FRIEND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Remembers Belinda Song(1984) By Hardy Harrell? / Pls Help My Husband Always Report Any Little Misunderstanding We Have To His Mum / Malice Keeping Between Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.