Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Killings By Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killings By Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos. (961 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun / Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killings By Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos. by Jeffy1206(m): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
Happening in Obi local government of Benue State. Details coming....

Re: Killings By Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos. by PowerOfLove: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Killings By Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos. by olamidedivotee(f): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
embarassed undecided
Re: Killings By Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos. by Kylekent59: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is so gory

Viewers discretion is strongly advised at OP.

A guy dey go write morning paper exam, na so him see bugler dey break one of the invigilators wind screen, the bugler see am , con run.
The guy con manage carry the invigilator house document way dey inside file. The guy enter hall with the file, put am under him desk. In the middle of the exam, the invigilator see am, collect am sharperly, tear the file into pieces. Na so guy man begin dey sweat. The invigilator ask am why him dey sweat, na so him tell am watin happen when him dey come.

We still dey settle the matter now oo.

2 Likes

Re: Killings By Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
If i die young Bury me in satin Lay me on a bed of roses Take me to the river at dawn Sing me away with the words of a love song
Ps check link in my profile to earn up to 5k daily
Re: Killings By Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kylekent59:
This is so gory

Just one person went down, the whole black Americans are showing gratitude and demonstrating their protest, here in Nigeria, many had died yet no protest.

Play me "long way to go by cassie"
The whole black americans...the problem here is we dont even see ourselves as one, we are divided along ethnic and religious lines with no common front, even if 100 people are slaughtered in benue there would be no protest or maybe just a sketchy protest by the tivs/idomas and that would be all. The Igbos, Yorubas, Hausa/fulanis, middle belt indegenes, Niger Deltans all have different voices which are opposing most times and are not very much bothered about the others affairs unlike most black americans who share a commom history.
Re: Killings By Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos. by kings59: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Killings everywhere
CC: Lalasticlala , Mynd44, Seun

2 Likes

Re: Killings By Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos. by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
My goodness shocked
Re: Killings By Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos. by Righteousness89(m): 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Corpses, dead bodies everywhere!

The Heart of some persons have been Exchanged with the Heart of demons..

All these happening despite the Grace and Spirit of GOD still on Earth!

I begin to Wonder The Chaos, Wickedness, killings and Confusion that will be here on Earth when JESUS appears to take His People off.

Brothers and Sisters use your Tongue to Count your Teeth!

Get Ready to Meet JESUS
Re: Killings By Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos. by Passionate888: 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Who we go blame for this one again? Jonathan don comot, na the phantom strong general dey power but even his own state he couldn't save.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings By Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos. by Jakumo(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kylekent59:
This is so gory

A guy dey go write morning paper exam, na so him see bugler dey break one of the invigilators wind screen, the bugler see am , con run.
The guy con manage carry the invigilator house document way dey inside file. The guy enter hall with the file, put am under him desk. In the middle of the exam, the invigilator see am, collect am sharperly, tear the file into pieces. Na so guy man begin dey sweat. The invigilator ask am why him dey sweat, na so him tell am watin happen when him dey come.

We still dey settle the matter now oo.

'Tory full ya mouth pass village pastor.
Re: Killings By Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos. by onward4life(m): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
It's like herdsmen nah d end time soldiers

Wey Bible mention
Re: Killings By Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos. by Mayng01(m): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is barbaric
Re: Killings By Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is WORSE than RACISM.
This is Carnage.
DEVIL didn't do this, but humans did.

BLACKS against BLACKS..., yet you want to be valued elsewhere.
This is WICKEDNESS
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Watch As Police Shoots At Protesters At The #surulereprotest / Mechanic, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Edo Cult War / Wole Soyinka's House Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.