Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo (46747 Views)

Edo Polls: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries, Writes INEC / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) / More Senators Threaten To Dump APC Because Of Direct Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by legitnow: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
See the tout controling Edo politics and extorting the Governor of state money.

They have been threatening Obaseki for years to bring money or they remove him, as if they gave him money to keep for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYytHsA4eY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghxdKDrIId8
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Benwems(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Yoruba people in Lagos and west are support oshiomole while people in edo state are supporting Obaseki. Can Yoruba people leave edo politics alone? When southerners talk of Lagos politics they are told to mind their business yet they are interfering in another state politics

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by ogbonti: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Obaseki has failed Rule one, of Robert Greene 48 laws of power.

By going against Adams the Great.

And Murtala Mohammed obeyed this your yeye laws when he successfully killed and removed Aguiyi-Ironsi from power on July 29. 1966 wink
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Heffalump(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Afamed:
[s]Similar outcome is expected from PMB meeting with Obaseki. Obaseki and co should visit IBB and Atiku. No going back

#Never outshine your master[/s]

Stop supporting evil.

In advance Democracy there's nothing like master and slave.

Nigerians should learn how to put away godfatherism, this way our Democracy becomes stronger.

As a political leader you should only be accountable to the electorate. Those supporting Oshiomole are only myopic and wicked at heart. It's in our nature undecided

Those who love and worship Oshiomole should call him to order now before he gets drawn in it.
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by udison123(f): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
We are the number one and Best Roof Company in Lagos, Nigeria. We have been in business for over 10 years and counting.

We sell Stone Coated Roofing Sheet(also known as Gerard) with beautiful designs like Shingles, Bond, Milano, Classic and Roman.

This Modern design of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet is:
1. Water proof,
2. Fire resistant,
3. Sound proof,
4. Does not fade and
5. Comes with 50 Years Warranty.

Reach us on 07088999644... 07088999644.... 07088999644....
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by maasoap(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Trumpcard05:
Wether with direct or indirect primary, the Obaseki, Philip Shaibu ticket is still the one to beat in Edo State. At the right time, indigenes of Edo state who have always understood what is right from this dirty politics of godfatherism and hungry party leaders will speak with one voice to the shame of Oshiomole.

Nigerian youths, wake up!!! Stop clapping for the people who are selling away your collective patrimony in the name of playing politics. The backward style of politics being played by Oshiomole and his co travelers will only continue to drag us backward as a nation.

You have lost your way, just like your master, Obaseki. Ask yourself, how did Obaseki become a governor? Once you answer that question, you will realise how you guys lost it. Names calling and blackmail can't solve this problem.
No be the same Obaseki whose commissioner was busy laundering Edo state money across the globe on his behalf?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by sesameq: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
If Oshiomole died today ASWEAR, na *******, kill am!!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by MrFly(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
face mask without 'meeting distance'. Nansense
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by ndcide(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Those who were begging for Oshiomole few weeks back, will not advise him now.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by martineverest(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
ogbonti:

Me I fear Shuaibu pass Oshomole 100 times grin
he was an SUG president..he is very rugged

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by friday2011(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Trumpcard05:
Wether with direct or indirect primary, the Obaseki, Philip Shaibu ticket is still the one to beat in Edo State. At the right time, indigenes of Edo state who have always understood what is right from this dirty politics of godfatherism and hungry party leaders will speak with one voice to the shame of Oshiomole.

Nigerian youths, wake up!!! Stop clapping for the people who are selling away your collective patrimony in the name of playing politics. The backward style of politics being played by Oshiomole and his co travelers will only continue to drag us backward as a nation.

Which nigerian youth are you referring to?

The ones that are so lazy to think for themselves...?

All they know how to do is hail politicians and leave fake lifes on social media.?

The once that religion and ethnic affiliation has blocked there sense of reasoning?...

Abeg leave them out of this... It will only take a miracle to change them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Kobicove(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
BabaOwen:
So what will you do now if you're obaseki?

Politics is not as easy as most of you see it,if is that easy Ambode would have left the APC for the PDP grin

Are you minding these armchair critics who have no idea how certain things work? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by HRMK: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
SO,OBASEKI WITH ALL HIS NOISE,IS NOT READX TO TEST HIS SO CALLED POPULARITY AT THE PRIMARIES!ARRANT NONSENSE!!
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Solababa91(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Obaseki will likely loose the primaries which himself knows hence the visit upandan from Lagos to Abuja in less than 10 hours. APC will win Edo either by crook or hook. Mark my words, na people wey get mind go vote that day. Kogi election comes to mind. PDP go go court tire. A plot of land for sale very close to the main road, at Falegan along Ilawe Road, Ado Ekiti, contact me on zero eight one six nine nine two seven zero nine four.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by ledaman: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=Afamed post=90205628]Similar outcome is expected from PMB meeting with Obaseki. Obaseki and co should visit IBB and Atiku. No going back

#Never outshine your master[/quoteLolz! 48 laws of power!
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by alen4smith(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
freshkpomo:

Even if your master is leading you astray??

Obaseki is not a politician that's why his party men are complaining, no more chop I chop lol.

God bless Nigeria.
obaseki deserves all that is happening to him wasn't he the one that fought and truncated odubus appointment into NDDC the same obaseki refused to swear in about 14 APC house of assembly members this same obaseki Spearheaded the failed plot to oust oshiomhole as the chairman of APC and you think he deserves pity from the same oshiomhole?

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by spirul77: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=Trumpcard05 post=90206843]
Which indegene? The same indegenes obaseki made sure loss their federal appointments? The binis will even vote massively against him because another bini son will Replace him which automatically gives EDO south "the binis" the opportunity to rule for 12 years, Just relax bro, obaseki is gone, it's even audible to the deaf, I just watch his press release after Abuja visit.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Sonoyom(m): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
No social distancing.
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by ogbonti: 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
legitnow:
See the tout controling Edo politics and extorting the Governor of state money.

They have been threatening Obaseke for years to bring money or they remove him, as if they gave him money to keep for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYytHsA4eY

that is how you know an illiterate - this kabaka will go to jail NO DOUBT- he better pray Obaseki doesnt return as Governor grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by ogbonti: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
martineverest:
he was an SUG president..he is very rugged

I met him once for just 10 minutes and I know what I saw - that dude no easy ooooo!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Trumpcard05: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=Jabioro post=90209264] The voters has done nothing,the counter has done more ..Your eyes will shocked you[/quote

Clap for yourself, u hear as u Dey promote rigging. But I’ve got news for u, that rigging when una Dey bank upon no go work this time around. Edo indigenes will stand gidigba and resist Oshiomhole and any underhand shenanigans already planned.

Ask the ugly Oshiomhole, he knows the score & what Edo indigenes are capable of in resisting rigging. The broom used to sweep out anenih type of politics in his favor back then is still available to beat the witch out of him if he tries nonsense. Obaseki, Philip Shaibu and Edo sons and daughters will have the last laugh on this, Mark my words!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by 12345baba(m): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Obaseki port to pdp o
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Patrioticman007(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
ogbonti:

And Murtala Mohammed obeyed this your yeye laws when he successfully killed and removed Aguiyi-Ironsi from power on July 29. 1966 wink

Yes Late Gen M. Muhammad obeyed the 48 Laws of power, Rule Number :
Law 15: Crush your enemy totally, never show mercy. By Killing Aguiyi - Ironsi he made sure he closed that chapter.
Obaseki chickened out as usual by refusing to crush Adams the great, when he had the chance as the chief security of Edo state.
Its now Adams the great opportunity to teach a poor student, the greatest lesson of his life by applying Rule 15 of 48 Laws of power.
We dey laugh 000ooooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by enirock(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
How much will Osho. continue to distract this man from governing the state?

Na so them pursue Sani from Senate but Obaseki will not be toppled easily because his work speaks for him and he still commands grassroot support from both his constituency and the greater part of Benin and seeing as Oyegun is backing Obaseki I believe the Esans will go with him too. Even the Etsakos and Akoko Edos are divided...

Anyone say Osho will have a smooth ride better think again because baba has not learnt from what transpired in Zamfara
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by donchukky: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Party of lawbreakers! Where is the social distancing that their so called government always preach?
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Afamed: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
freshkpomo:

Even if your master is leading you astray??

Obaseki is not a politician that's why his party men are complaining, no more chop I chop lol.

God bless Nigeria.

You just remember chop I chop when it's less 5 months to Obaseki tenure?
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Pls ive never done this before.Im suffering.I need help.My family looks up to me as a breadwinner but no hope of anything as I'm a job seeker.Theres no work anywhere even outside.Pls help me before I run mad.Even if it is 500.Well use it to organize garri.Pls it's only if you are in my shoes that you can feel what i am feeling.Now and the future looks tough.Pls help with anything.Pls my account number is on my signature as I am banned when I type my account number.Even though it's demeaning and should be avoided.If it's a crime to ask for help when all options have failed.They should kuku kill me.Im already begging here I won't further soil my name by stealing.Thank you and God bless.
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by kenzo25(m): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
darfay:
Edo people should better vote out APC, oshiomole don sell Dem to Yoruba Muslims. A south south state governor going to beg Tinubu for endorsement. Only in Edo
Shame on Edo
Edo take back your mandate

Yoruba Muslim?? Sound racist.........

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Trumpcard05:

in the morning

good morning

if other youth will be like you?
Re: Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo by Magormako: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Obaseki has failed Rule one, of Robert Greene 48 laws of power.

By going against Adams the Great. IBB & Atiku were never GMB masters rather they where his juniors in Military & Paramilitary service.

Law 1: Never Outshine The Master. Always make those above you feel comfortably superior. In your desire to please and impress them, do not go too far in displaying your talents or you might accomplish the opposite — inspire fear and insecurity.

Oga, go and read about Putin Vs Boris Berezovsky, before coming here to quote laws you know nothing about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) / NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas / Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.