Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) (46736 Views)

Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home / Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ex Beauty Queen and estranged wife of Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK), Precious Chikwendu Aka snowhite, has started the process of getting her kids (4 boys) back from her estranged husband, FFK after they parted ways in a bitter way.

Obviously, the sons have been staying with their dad and she wants to have custody of the children.

It appears Snowhite was in Court today as she shared photo with her security details and legal team surrounding her and wrote:

You called me Khalesi because you knew that behind my pretty face , Is a warrior that never gives up. You kept mocking me and said i had nobody but i constantly told you, i have God . Then the jackals thought i’m a tigress and kept off my track but still messing with my cobs. Now this Lioness is out for her cobs and wont stop till the sun stands still . Taking the sticks and stones thrown at me to build a house����
#boysmamaiscomingforyou
#firstdayofwar
#shallwebegin
#warready
#doingthehakka
#amazonianqueen�
#snowhite
#fairytale

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMCInofF5tm/?igshid=ngzo1q3ij41q

Her follower, Coolrollziggy, questioned her on why she has chosen battle: "Battle? Why choose battle instead of peace?"

Snowhiteey gave her reasons: "@coolrollziggy till you carry a precious first in you, and another fabulous multiple (3) at same time, after too many needles and almost dying of blood cloth from multiple birth, my thyroid taken out 2 months after delivery and later your labor taken from you over nothing, then i will have an answer for you."

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
This FFK guy is just as bad as bad could ever be! Very arrogant and selfish Bastard! angry Ever since I saw a clip of him belittling an innocent Journalist, I lost all regard for him.

Every reasonable man knows their kids would flourish and do better within the mothers custody (hopefully she's mentally stable). Even animals know this. angry

ONLY in Nigeria would the privileged fools like FFK drag total custody of children with the mothers. undecided A society filled with weak morals.

194 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
Na the children go suffer am considering the fact that FFK is not exactly a decent person and I can't tell for the Chiwendu as well.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Dhomesz: 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hnnm
And How is this a national issue.
As if people wake up each day looking where there's two fighting

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by The5DME(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
Crazy family.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Marriage palaver ehn angry

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by compton11(m): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Fani vs ex IPOB wife APa kini

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Warldbest(m): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Yoruba demon, and his slayer grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Grovemaster: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by OgwuEgo: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
As a young millionaire, I am here to read comments.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by sketcherJ(m): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Game of custody

New movie alert

The woman fine sha

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Toyinjones2020: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
What do they stand to gain from this public show of shame
There are many ways to address this kind of issue
Anyway,wetin I know self

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by pozehnani(f): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Fine girl. Don't let that man take custody of those beautiful children. If he wants such lovely kids, let him go and marry oyen ofe mmanu and see if she'll give him such clean children.

Chai! Lenu umu oma.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Feel for her tho!It must have been difficult for her being without her kids.Ffk should find a way for them co-parent peacefully and at least have a joint custody arrangement.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Her reply to @coolrollziggy shows how ill-mannered and bitter she is.

FFK, thank you for dumping her silly ass.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Love can be very sweet from the beginning and can be very destructive towards the end.... only death can end an argument

make peace with one another

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
FFK, Igbos, kanu, you are all mad

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by bigdammyj: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Noted
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Enoch07: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
their children their problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Cachetdotng: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Kokanmi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Draslo(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
You have nobody but check out your security team. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by ednut1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
Women never learn. They will follow any beast for money. Serves her right

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by olatunji390(m): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
Meeeeeh! How she still get security details, where is the payment coming from

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Donspicey: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
Problem no dey finish.....

FFK over to u.....

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by GamalNasser: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
Let peace reign abeg
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by KenModi(m): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
“Snow white” bawo!! Abi you mean she bleached? Melanin all day, everyday. I don’t like white dolls or mannequins. Thank you!

Also, can FFK simply be in the news for positive things for once aside taking photos with fellow politicians and trying to change political party for his own benefit?

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by santopelele(m): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
FANI KAYODE the drunken master, see fresh tomato wey you dey do shakara for, the girl no even send you sef, na men go dey rush her at last

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Jerryherd: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
cool

Weyrey Uncle Fani Kayode don Jam Crazy Gemini Woman

Settle for joint custody and let the kids grow with their Mother while he visits

Fani Kayode that always travel up and down in search of crumbs from Politicians, how then has he been taking care of four toddlers

19 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Lazy9jaYouth: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
After taking custody of the children, the next step is to demand for cash . . .
One step at a time grin grin grin

What led to the divorce in the first place?

6 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
Peace is the ultimate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) / Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.