Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

I Will Give Anyone With Useful Information N1 Million – Apostle Suleiman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Give Anyone With Useful Information N1 Million – Apostle Suleiman (376 Views)

Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Give Anyone With Useful Information N1 Million – Apostle Suleiman by Bootinfos(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
I Will Give Anyone With Useful Information N1 million – Apostle Suleiman

In a recent tweet by Apostle Johnson Suleiman, he said he will give anyone with useful information concerning the death of Uwa N1 million naira

Source :
https://newskash.com.ng/2020/06/01/i-will-give-anyone-with-useful-information-n1-million-apostle-suleiman/

Re: I Will Give Anyone With Useful Information N1 Million – Apostle Suleiman by BuhariNaWah: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Please give the money to the parents of the murdered babe
Re: I Will Give Anyone With Useful Information N1 Million – Apostle Suleiman by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
Please give the money to the parents of the murdered babe

as much as the parents need all the help they can get, i will rather they use the money to catch these demons so they can pay for their crimes, than use the money to pacify the parents (because these demons will therefore rape/murder others innocent women in total impunity).

let the 1M save another life...

4 Likes

Re: I Will Give Anyone With Useful Information N1 Million – Apostle Suleiman by PlainJoe: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Bounty
Re: I Will Give Anyone With Useful Information N1 Million – Apostle Suleiman by Uyi168: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
For someone that claims to talk and rapport with the owner of the whole universe... undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Will Give Anyone With Useful Information N1 Million – Apostle Suleiman by CodeTemplar: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Moves like these can backfire if not done with utmost discretion o.
Re: I Will Give Anyone With Useful Information N1 Million – Apostle Suleiman by CodeTemplar: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Uyi168:
For someone that claims to talk and rapport with the owner of the whole universe... undecided
And so what? He should summon God to a face a panel abi?
Re: I Will Give Anyone With Useful Information N1 Million – Apostle Suleiman by Uyi168: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
CodeTemplar:
And so what? He should summon God to a face a panel abi?
.. Tell God to reveal the identities of the perpetrators to him... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Give Anyone With Useful Information N1 Million – Apostle Suleiman by CodeTemplar: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Uyi168:
.. Tell God to reveal the identities of the perpetrators to him... undecided
Same way God revealed yours to him abi?
Re: I Will Give Anyone With Useful Information N1 Million – Apostle Suleiman by Uyi168: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Same way God revealed yours to him abi?
.. U have nothing to say..

1 Like

Re: I Will Give Anyone With Useful Information N1 Million – Apostle Suleiman by Liveordie: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
They claim to prophesy, to communicate with the Almighty, cast out demons, heal the sick... But cannot get a revelation to prove their claims. In the end 'money' is God...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Fake Christianity Being Exposed Worldwide! / Please I Sincerely Need This For Street Evangelism (image) / Would The Lord Jesus Have Be Successful If He Had Gotten Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.